It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"He Just Empties You All Out": Whistleblower Reports High Number of Hysterectomies at ICE...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Thank you for making this thread. The amount of people who refuse to address the horrible accusations in the OP only confirms everything I’ve said about ATS recently.

We have people being forcibly sterilized against their will in the internment camps simply because they came here looking for a better life. The people who pride themselves on being anti-government and constantly say that government is evil, are giving the government the benefit of the doubt, without a hint of irony.

I wouldn’t expect them to care. Hell, thousands of children have gone missing from these camps, never to be reunited with their families and not a peep from these people, who are often the same ones screaming about human trafficking.

By now it should be obvious they don’t care about the people in these camps or what happens to them.
edit on 16-9-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2020 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

You know how they can avoid those evil white supremacist homophobic xenophobic Trump loving Conservative Nazi camps?

Come here legally like the others. Crazy thought, am I right?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Come here legally like the others. Crazy thought, am I right?

The last I checked, it's perfectly legal to enter the U.S. seeking asylum, or refugee status.

The U.S. seems to be quite the insane asylum at the moment.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

The white supremacist factor on ATS that has become the seeming majority is quite all right with active eugenics against brown people. It's the goal.

It's applauded. It's what fascists and their apologists do.

But somehow, I imagine, it will be spun as "ok" or "necessary" or...

Shame on you for promoting lies and rhetoric as a character smear based in politics.

You will find no one worth the air they breathe supporting eugenics. The only eugenics support I ever see comes from those who support Planned Parenthood, and the mission of its founder Margaret Sanger.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

There is a difference between giving women, all women, not just the affluent women, not just those who can afford the medical care the ability to control their own reproduction and things like oh I dont know....
Calling for the forced usage of hormonal birth control by women who find themselves in need of govt assistance. And, I've seen some call for more drastic measures like tubal litigations.

Can you guess which one is closer to being eugenics?
In my opinion it is the one that wants to hold the control over another. Who thinks they know better than the women they want to control..

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Pretty shocking if true, and wrong to do, on pretty much every level.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

There is a difference between giving women, all women, not just the affluent women, not just those who can afford the medical care the ability to control their own reproduction and things like oh I dont know....
Calling for the forced usage of hormonal birth control by women who find themselves in need of govt assistance. And, I've seen some call for more drastic measures like tubal litigations.

Can you guess which one is closer to being eugenics?
In my opinion it is the one that wants to hold the control over another. Who thinks they know better than the women they want to control..

If i set out to begin doing abortions to alleviate black and retarded children from the populace, regardless of how someone tries to spitshine that turd, its still eugenics.

Now, if you want to discuss which form of eugenics is more palatable, i'd recommend finding another partner. Im not interested.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

If i set out to begin doing abortions to alleviate black and retarded children from the populace, regardless of how someone tries to spitshine that turd, its still eugenics.

Who are you pointing at?

If it's Margaret Sanger, she was opposed to abortions under any circumstances. And she certainly would be against locking up migrant woman and forcing abortions, birth control and hysterectomies on them.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Obama wasnt against locking up migrant children. Nor were you id suspect, prior to be told to care.

Nonetheless, im sure your ouija board is still twitching after you divining Sanger

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Obama wasnt against locking up migrant children.

What does that have to do with an ICE doctor forcing hysterectomies on migrant women in detention?

And, at least Obama kept unaccompanied minors in "detention centers" instead of deporting them, like this administration does.

Nonetheless, im sure your ouija board is still twitching after you divining Sanger

It's a matter of history.

Margaret Sanger, pioneer of birth control in the United States and founder of the organizations that became Planned Parenthood, felt that abortion is “taking life,” excluded abortion from her birth control movement, and had the explicit goal of ending the use of abortion as a method of family limitation. This causes her legacy to conflict with the false dichotomy surrounding abortion today, both with the so-called “pro-life” movement that vilifies her and with the so-called “pro-choice” movement that exalts her.
fecundity.blog...
edit on 16-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
“Just because you manage to sneak into our country, does not mean you get to stay”

- Hillary Clinton

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

The last I checked, it's perfectly legal to enter the U.S. seeking asylum, or refugee status.

The U.S. seems to be quite the insane asylum at the moment.

Walking all the way through Mexico first maybe not...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

What does that have to do with an ICE doctor forcing hysterectomies on migrant women in detention?

Was the doctor a Republican or Democrat?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Umm... that is funny, I used planned parenthood to confirm three pregnancies. It was they that provided me with the prenatal vitamins. It was they who helped my find a ob that would work with us regarding payment of his services. And, it was they that provided birth control..
All those visits to their clinic and I never once saw a blacks only sign on thier door!!
And I dont believe that clinic even provided abortions, they could only refer you to a doctor that would I think. There are still planned parenthood clinics that dont provide on site abortions i think. I wonder why they have those clinics open if their main priority is providing abortions??
By the way, sanger was arrested for distributing information concerning the modern methods of birth control that were available in Europe, not for providing abortion services. She raised much of the funding for the early research and development of the birth control pill.. not for abortions.
The main component to eugenics is who gets to decide which women should be having babies and which ones shouldn't and preventing the ones decided not to be worthy of parenthood from becoming parents while encouraging the ones deemed worthy to reproduce.
Giving women the power to decide to become a parent or not through birth control does not serve the eugenics goals since there is no way to prevent the desirable ones from taking advantage of the birth control or forcing the undesirable ones to use it... it leaves the decision up to each individual women.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Gee, I don't know. But, If I was a Dr Psychocrazypants I'd look for a job at a private prison, and worship whoever provided my funding.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Gee, I don't know. But, If I was a Dr Psychocrazypants I'd look for a job at a private prison, and worship whoever provided my funding.

I keep getting images of Plan Parenthood when you say that...lol

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

When was the last time Planned Parenthood was accused for forcing hysterectomies on detained migrant women?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Thank you for making this thread. The amount of people who refuse to address the horrible accusations in the OP only confirms everything I’ve said about ATS recently.

We have people being forcibly sterilized against their will in the internment camps simply because they came here looking for a better life. The people who pride themselves on being anti-government and constantly say that government is evil, are giving the government the benefit of the doubt, without a hint of irony.

I wouldn’t expect them to care. Hell, thousands of children have gone missing from these camps, never to be reunited with their families and not a peep from these people, who are often the same ones screaming about human trafficking.

By now it should be obvious they don’t care about the people in these camps or what happens to them.

Or the ultimate hypocrisy of those who scream "pro life" and "all lives matter" who are either silent or, worse, dismissive

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

When was the last time Planned Parenthood was accused for forcing hysterectomies on detained migrant women?

What does that have to do with your comment? I didn't say they did...just that your comment reminds me of them. Did they force? I guess we will see

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You may be right. Sanger didn't approve of abortions.

There is no dispute that she was a eugenicist. And there is little dispute that her views targeted black people, whether on purpose or not. Her goals were stated clearly: that she didn't want to see people with criminal history, money problems, or disease to be able to have children. Which is a middle of the road view for eugenicists.

This would include, primarily in the US, black people. People who had Jim Crow laws make them convicts where they weren't before. People who hav ea genetic tendency towards sickle cell. People who, again thanks to Jim Crow, found themselves struggling financially.

Was she an abject racist? I don't know. Did her view points coincide with the viewpoints of the Nazi's? In many ways yes...and its easy to not specifically target a race while targeting the cultural behaviors and norms. Was she a Nazi? I don't think so.

"Adverse impact" is still racism. Its the entire topic of discussion around police today. You don't have to make diretly racist policies to be racist. You just have to create policies that isolate and have an adverse impact on a population. Her stated goals were not targeting the rich and wealthy. They were targeting the poor and struggling.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join