It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A great addition to ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I would never be facetious without a calling my dear lady.
Even more so to someone I immediately deemed as sweet.

Rest assured with no worries and for the record. I quite
simply don't care about anything enough to mislead anyone
or lie about anything on these boards.

edit on 16-9-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Still pissed that they removed the ability to block topics by forum from the "recent" feed

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
All I want is for people to open their eyes so in the rare moment some do, I don't mind patting them on the back.

From what I have seen, most of the time it's not a question of people not having their eyes opened (I think saying that is the same as calling them stupid, as it appears to imply that, for some reason, they are not as sharp as the person saying it), it's the fact that different people see and interpret things in different ways.

I saw a good example of that last week: I was looking for a receipt printer in the apartment the company I work for uses as a storage area. I remembered seeing an old one in a bag, another guy didn't remember seeing that but he remembered seeing one in a large box under a table and my boss said that we were both wrong, that there was a new printer still inside its box, but I said that the only new printer was a label printer.

I went there and looked around, and what I found was that we were all right.
- There was an older printer inside a bag (I was right);
- There was also another printer in a large box under a table (the other guy was right);
- That printer was a new printer, still inside its box (my boss was right), and that was a label printer (I was right).

In a slightly different situation we could have discussing it for a long time, all convinced that they were right, and that the others were wrong.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   

On reddit it serves to silence the minority. Is that what you want?

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I will make a rebuttal based o. the topic of this specific post. The member in question may have failed to mention that those IG, tiki tok, and snap chat videos are user generated vs an actual studio production with adult staff essentially directing children how to and when to performing a sexually provocative/explicit manner on screen for what will be mostly marketed to and watched by adults who enjoy watching children being exploited.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Just leave the stars as they are:

It's a glitter bomb festivity that would even make a San Fransisco Darkroom light up bright red of the illuminated blushing.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Commie!!!

I think that we should have the ability to 2 star every post and even 3 from 2025 onwards

PS: just kidding before you Dox my whole life and my underwear being pink etc

On a serious note, downvotes just encourage people not to post again. Kinda misses the point of social blogging/media or similar?
edit on 18-9-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Every downvote is a vote for conformity.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur
The owners say they don't see ATS lasting the year, and you're concerned about features?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: SkepticOverlord
...I don't see us lasting the year under the current circumstances.

More and more ad networks are deciding not to run ads on sites with comments. Our entire site is comments.
!

Is this really happening? I'm so sad

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I find it interesting how people in general find things interesting, that they wish they had, even if they get what it is they think they want, they end up wanting more. Furthermore, I believe if you do not agree with something, and you refuse or are to lazy to articulate the reason why in a response to the thread, that disagreement should remain in your head.

Dumbing down ats is a no vote in my book, and of course the topic at hand from the op stems from political viewpoints. Oh so far have we come folks.

Good day

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join