It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Louisville and family of Breonna Taylor announce settlement in wrongful death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I am correcting his statement that is claiming that he shot through the door, nothing else, he didn't shoot through the door, he shot after the door was rammed.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
He said the door came off the hinges, then he shot, and then the door flew open and he shot again. I'm not reading it wrong, that's exactly what he said.

He's repeating himself and neither involves shooting through the door. You're reading it wrong. Post the transcript and I'll break it down since the poster you're citing is notoriously dishonest.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He said the door came off the hinges, then he shot, and then the door flew open and he shot again. I'm not reading it wrong, that's exactly what he said.

He's repeating himself and neither involves shooting through the door. You're reading it wrong. Post the transcript and I'll break it down since the poster you're citing is notoriously dishonest.

After another knock at the door, Walker said Taylor yelled "at the top of her lungs," but there was "no response, no anything." Walker added that he and Taylor put on clothes to answer the door, which then came "off the hinges."

"I just let off one shot. Like, I still can't see who it is or anything. So now the door's, like, flying open," he continued. "I let off one shot, and then all of a sudden there's a whole lot of shots and we like we both just dropped to the ground."

Source

Now we have the cop's side, the boyfriend's side, and are left to conclude the actual version of what happened.

We know there were knocks. The police say they announced themselves, the boyfriend says they didn't. While they're busy putting clothes on and asking who is at the door, the police are growing impatient and wondering why the people inside the house are stalling. Tensions grow on one side, fear grows on the other, the door comes off the hinges and a bullet is fired at an unknown target, the unknown target bust through the door and begin firing. Briona is caught in the crossfire.

The police were there to do a job they were ordered to do. The party inside fired on them so they fired back and an innocent person without a gun was caught in the crossfire.

So how can the conclusion be reached that the police are the ones at total fault?

ETA: That source came from Von Clod.
edit on 16-9-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

The outcome here will be that police will not anymore respond to drug calls,

Oh no. omg what will people do!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Walker added that he and Taylor put on clothes to answer the door, which then came "off the hinges."

"I just let off one shot. Like, I still can't see who it is or anything. So now the door's, like, flying open," he continued. "I let off one shot, and then all of a sudden there's a whole lot of shots and we like we both just dropped to the ground."

Show me the shot going through the door portion in the above.

'Off the hinges' is a pretty clear synonym to his next description to it flying open. He fired one shot from what I've read so how can it go through the door when the door wasn't closed?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

We know there were knocks. The police say they announced themselves, the boyfriend says they didn't. While they're busy putting clothes on and asking who is at the door, the police are growing impatient and wondering why the people inside the house are stalling.

Stalling!! WTF.. you mean, waking the f up, trying to figure out whats going on from a slumber at 1 am(roughly)

Kenneth, said he thought it was the ex.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Your right he ony fires 1 shot and that was when the door came off the hinges.
i will make this simple why did they fire the officer after the investigation if they followed procedure. Why did the neighbor claim they heard the door bashed in and the gunshots but they said no one identified as police? Why would her boyfriend call 911 saying people broke in and my girlfriend was shot. This means the police sent a barrage of bullets and still didnt identify themselves. Even worse they had bullets flying through other apartments.

edit on 9/16/20 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

i will make this simple why did they fire the officer after the investigation if they followed procedure. Why did the neighbor claim they heard the door bashed in and the gun shots but they said no one identified as police. Why would her boyfriend call 911 saying people broke in and my girlfriend was shot. This means the police sent a barage of bullets and still didnt identify themselves.

And, Walker was not charged, pretty clearly..self defence!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
i will make this simple why did they fire the officer after the investigation if they followed procedure.

Agreed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join