It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon censors "A Child's Voice". Ben Swann steps in to host the film on his ISE.MEDIA platform.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

yeah, the adrenochrome dealio takes a feasible conspiracy and makes it wholly whackadoo.

Which, in all liklyhood, is why it has been added to the conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: Nyiah

Unfortunately, you and some others are missing the point.

The issue is not about the content of the film.

Its about censorship and what would seem to be a cover-up of elite human-trafficking and pedophile rings.

Censorship is not this. This is a company deciding it doesn't want to host whackadoo on their platform. I honestly could care less if the adrenochrome is utterly ignored in favor of more realistic issues.

Don't get me wrong, i'd love to bash Netflix and Amazon. But for this? Not at all. I'd kick this program off my platform too.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's an interesting conspiracy and is actually pretty big right now.

Think of the movie doctor sleep. Adrenaline and energetic fear is pushed into the blood.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

A good chance it's fake and Amazon has the right to pull content it doesn't want to be associated with.

However, andrenochrome and pedophile rings are a fairly big topic ATM and should be talked about on ATS.

Not Biden this, or Trump that.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Think of the movie doctor sleep. Adrenaline and energetic fear is pushed into the blood.

Nothing like using a fictional film derived from a novel to further your point.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Has anybody else watched the film? Like I said before, it was 90 minutes of amateur film making. It never explicitly even refers to adrenochrome, there's literally one scene at the beginning that implies blood sacrifice. The rest of the movie centers around the spirit of the sacrificed kid communicating with two homeless people to save some other kidnapped kids. Nothing about Hollywood or any elite pedo rings at all, just a few scenes of the main henchman talking to his "boss" on the phone. It was an incoherent mess and complete waste of time. I regret being suckered into paying 4 bucks to watch it.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

yeah, the adrenochrome dealio takes a feasible conspiracy and makes it wholly whackadoo.

Which, in all liklyhood, is why it has been added to the conspiracy theory.

Indeed.

I wouldn't be surprised if the pedos actually do it, too. Not because it makes sense, or gives them enjoyment, but because anyone who gets real evidence on them will see it.

Then they report it, and they look like fools.

Pedophiles, of all people, understand the concept of "too terrible" truths. Most of them suffered just such an atrocity in their youth. Having an adult do something with/to them that they could never talk about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join