It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazon censors "A Child's Voice". Ben Swann steps in to host the film on his ISE.MEDIA platform.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Some of you may remember that Ben Swann was a major supporter of the Ron Paul campaign, frequently challenging the mainstream media's attacks and lies.

Daring to confront the status quo, Ben frequently reported on controversial topics on his "Reality Check" segment.

It was his report on Pizza Gate which finally landed him in trouble.

He was forced to resign soon after.

Not to be dissuaded, Ben started his own brand, Truth in Media, with a dedicated forum right here on ATS.

What has now become the norm, alternative media is under relentless attack by the social engineering (media) companies.

Frustrated by the double standards and corruption, Ben decided to launch his own platform: ISE.MEDIA

Soon after Amazon removed A Child's Voice from their site, the producer decided to release a statement and ask for help.

The first 5 minutes provides a summary of the current situation and gives a synopsis of the movie:

edit on 15-9-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
But "Cuties" is ok? ( I realize they are different distributors, but the point remains.)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Love this review:

This is a very beautiful portrayal of a brutal, systematic, historic and true horror of our time: the trafficking, abusing, killing and drinking of children's blood for the adrenochrome.

This is why no one with a brain takes any of this seriously.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

yeah, the adrenochrome dealio takes a feasible conspiracy and makes it wholly whackadoo.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Watched the movie. Not any good at all, it felt like a college-level film class movie. Besides a few ominous ritual scenes it doesn't get anywhere and the supernatural aspect was just plain hokey. Honestly the producer's clip above was way more interesting and coherent than his film. My advice is to take a pass.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
To the poster above, who dismiss this because of their lack of belief in "adrenochrome".
I have a question for you: Does it, really?

Did anyone watch the video posted? I did. The sick and disgusting world that he is talking about is very real. If they are looking for something in the blood of young children, what does it matter to anyone what it is called? The point is, these sick people need to be captured and exposed. Hung in public.

Anyone who dismisses this as a conspiracy is not taking it serious.
The truth is right in front of us and all over the place.
Stop down-playing it.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
To the poster above, who dismiss this because of their lack of belief in "adrenochrome".
I have a question for you: Does it, really?

Did anyone watch the video posted? I did. The sick and disgusting world that he is talking about is very real. If they are looking for something in the blood of young children, what does it matter to anyone what it is called? The point is, these sick people need to be captured and exposed. Hung in public.

Anyone who dismisses this as a conspiracy is not taking it serious.
The truth is right in front of us and all over the place.
Stop down-playing it.

I think you pretty much nailed it. I am dismissing the conspiracy because I do not take it serious. On that we agree.

No, i did not watch it. Because anything I have seen on the topic is so whackadoo I feel stupid for even bothering to look at it.

Why can't we just agree that children are being taken and victimized at an alarming rate (all rates are alarming, but you get my point) and leave it at that? Do we have to prove the adrenochrome deal to save children who are kidnapped and victimized?

And do you not realize that bringing up adrenochrome publicly only serves to ostracize you and your argument, and help the people who are actually stealing and victimizing children? A primary tactic is to smear your opponents by planting conspiracy theories that make them look insane. This is a prime example of that.

Just save children. Quit with the crazy nonsense.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Love this review:

This is a very beautiful portrayal of a brutal, systematic, historic and true horror of our time: the trafficking, abusing, killing and drinking of children's blood for the adrenochrome.

This is why no one with a brain takes any of this seriously.

Well, they remove the brain to harvest the adrenachrome so.......

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

Guess you could have been speaking to me or BFFT. Either way, he summed it up well. Real stuff is happening to children and it's appalling without the imbecilic embellishment of blood-drinking being added in, it's almost like the people doing that are doing it to distract people from what's actually happening.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I have to say that at first [and to anyone with logical thinking], the adrenochrome theory seems very mad.
But then I know for a fact that even to this day there are people who believe eating an animal that suffered before being killed, tastes better. So some blooming feckers torture the animals they will then eat. You can check this out on your own, I cannot stomach even searching for links.

Anyway, then there are humans that believe in a man with a beard in the sky and some believe the Earth is flat. Some start weird cults where groups of people kill themselves because they really believe something outrageous. As an example take Elizabeth Bathory [born 1560]. She killed young virgins and bathed in their blood to stay young. How far a stretch is it really to know [!] there are modern versions of her?

There is obviously no adrenochrome. It's just adrenaline saturated blood but what good it does I don't know. I know what vain, rich, dumb, narcissistic people are capable off and they they'd try anything.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Well, they remove the brain to harvest the adrenachrome so.......

Pan seared in butter is the way to go.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Very few people would eat meat from a stressed animal if they can help it. In fact, the entire process of killing/harvesting animals relies on keeping them unstressed.

As a hunter, I know that a one shot kill results in better meat. A deer that is injured and runs for 2 miles before dying ends up gamey. I also know that during hunting season, if your lease is near other hunters, you end up with deer running scared from area to area, again causing stress and gamey meat.

One shot kill is not as much about not having to track the animal (although it certainly is nice to avoid), and more about preserving the quality of the harvested meat. Im sure there are psychos out there who tell themselves they like the flavor of all the hormones, but its not about flavor or enjoying the taste.

ETA: its an interesting topic, honestly. Its a long standing historical deal, relating to human culture. There are reasons why, for example, we eat ham and lamb for easter. It all has to do with meat availability. Why you don't see beef as a traditional spring meal (cows are slaughtered in the early fall, and its for a reason that relates to the quality of meat and hormone/gamey taste). With that, there is a reason that the lamb is a symbol used for spring rebirth, and all the religious connotations that go with its use for the spring meal.
edit on 9/15/2020 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

With fava beans.

Man I'm hungry

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

It's really not that far fetched considering there is research that used "young blood" (people 16 - 25) to cure various diseases in older people. It's only one more jump to get to adrenochrome usage.

www.ambrosiaplasma.com...

Since 2016, Ambrosia is providing innovation in healthcare.

We are currently treating patients in all 50 states.

Our registered, approved clinical trial successfully conducted from 2016 to 2018 found statistically significant improvements in biomarkers related to Alzheimer's disease, cancer, inflammation, and stem cells after a single treatment with young blood (donor age 16 to 25). Patients in the clinical trial reported improvements in athletics, memory, skin quality, sleep, and many other areas.

You must be at least 30 years old to receive this treatment. It is an outpatient procedure. We do not work directly with donors. Our blood is obtained from licensed blood banks within the United States and is matched to your blood type.

Ambrosia was founded by Jesse Karmazin, MD. Dr. Karmazin is a graduate of Princeton University and Stanford University School of Medicine. He has worked in science policy in Washington, DC and for two Harvard hospitals.

The treatments we offer, infusions of blood products, are approved in the United States.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Just save children.

This, a million times over. It's not a political, religious, racial or ethnic issue. It's a human issue. And these are those who are most vulnerable and innocent.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman

Great. Prove it beyond a reasonable doubt and people may begin to believe it. For now, its only making it harder to push the movement of stopping human trafficking, as it makes people think the entire thing is crazy.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

You seem to understand the issue.

In these comments, I think we're losing focus of the main point of the thread.

I would guess that many of us believe that there are elite human trafficking and pedophile rings, that Hollywood is somehow involved and that there are attempts to cover it up.

This is the point, more so than the actual literal content of the film.

Here is yet another powerhouse, Amazon, censoring "controversial" content.

Whom are they trying to protect and why?

This is why its crucial that we support start-up efforts like Ben Swann's ISE.MEDIA.

Its clear that the Amazons, Youtubes, Twitters, Instagrams, Facebooks, Googles and corporate medias of the world are going to suppress any information which threatens or challenges the status-quo.

In this instance, its even worse than that.

With the exception of taking another man's life, there seems to be an ongoing effort to cover-up the most heinous crimes imaginable.

edit on 15-9-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This adrena-bull is about the lamest D-list movie # I've ever stumbled across.

I'm not giving either video a click. Good gawd, you guys are complete suckers. I could come up with child-based soylent green product rumors and you would freaking buy it hook, line and sinker because ti sounds evil even though it's a complete lie and I just said it'd be. FFS.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Unfortunately, you and some others are missing the point.

The issue is not about the content of the film.

Its about censorship and what would seem to be a cover-up of elite human-trafficking and pedophile rings.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: Nyiah

Unfortunately, you and some others are missing the point.

The issue is not about the content of the film.

Its about censorship and what would seem to be a cover-up of elite human-trafficking and pedophile rings.

Right, sure it is. No one missed squat. If it could have stood on that claim alone, it would have. They haaaaad to go adrenachrome on it to make it seem spookier and more worth watching.

It's bogus as #, I'd opt out of showing that on my website, too. Especially if it names names with no real proof. That's a liability for any website.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join