It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royalty is headed for the hills

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The mega rich are already warming up their escape pods to get away from us lowlife scum, as if that's going to save them in the long run.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: machineintelligence

The Sins of the Fathers.......seperate a normal Middle Class lifes worth of wealth for yourself....then same for each of your children....surrender the rest back to the People it was stolen from....admit to yourself the money you accumulated was stolen not earned....that its dirty money....that you are only entitled to a lifetime of wealth as are your kids.

Or just take your loot and go into generational hiding like the Rock$$###ers et al have been doing for a long long time .

Ever ask yourself why they always say run for the "hills"?

I cant follow this thread, I really cant. Obviously you are being facetious here correct? There is very little to imply that you are other than the absurdity alone which is a strange way to go about the whole comical, obnoxiously, ignorant, smart alec tone.

In the off chance you are being serious....are you addressing the poster to whom you replied? The elite? White people? Or anyone who inherited money in general? And you are aware that only 21% of Americans inherited anything at all from a parent correct? So you can imagine how minuscule an amount that is in the rest of the world. Simple thing is not one lifetime...no no no...in this day and age one can see absolute mobility so either at the top from total poverty or the bottom from stinking rich in not half a lifetime. Nope...just about a decade will see a drastic move for a person who graduated high school in the west then gets a job. And only what? 15 or 25 years? Half of your professional career or working years to see an absolute inversion of your place on the socioec scale?!

I mean some people's parents were bakers. Tanners. Tailors. Seamstresses. They made money working long hard hours all their lives. Not all left over money someone dies leaving in life necessarily came from criminal enterprises and you cant be dumb enough to see the world that way can you?

Sure it's the delusional unreality BLM and the rioters are in but we all know they're shat bit crazy.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: machineintelligence

The Sins of the Fathers.......seperate a normal Middle Class lifes worth of wealth for yourself....then same for each of your children....surrender the rest back to the People it was stolen from....admit to yourself the money you accumulated was stolen not earned....that its dirty money....that you are only entitled to a lifetime of wealth as are your kids.

Or just take your loot and go into generational hiding like the Rock$$###ers et al have been doing for a long long time .

Ever ask yourself why they always say run for the "hills"?

I cant follow this thread, I really cant. Obviously you are being facetious here correct? There is very little to imply that you are other than the absurdity alone which is a strange way to go about the whole comical, obnoxiously, ignorant, smart alec tone.

In the off chance you are being serious....are you addressing the poster to whom you replied? The elite? White people? Or anyone who inherited money in general? And you are aware that only 21% of Americans inherited anything at all from a parent correct? So you can imagine how minuscule an amount that is in the rest of the world. Simple thing is not one lifetime...no no no...in this day and age one can see absolute mobility so either at the top from total poverty or the bottom from stinking rich in not half a lifetime. Nope...just about a decade will see a drastic move for a person who graduated high school in the west then gets a job. And only what? 15 or 25 years? Half of your professional career or working years to see an absolute inversion of your place on the socioec scale?!

I mean some people's parents were bakers. Tanners. Tailors. Seamstresses. They made money working long hard hours all their lives. Not all left over money someone dies leaving in life necessarily came from criminal enterprises and you cant be dumb enough to see the world that way can you?

Sure it's the delusional unreality BLM and the rioters are in but we all know they're shat bit crazy.

Global wealth Cap....you and your Kids @ one lifetimes worth of wealth --no more.....@ a Capped level per person.....not a red penny more.....so dont work to hard to fast or you will simply retire early and be bored.

In a proper world Bill Gates and his Kids have ammassed exactly a much money as everyone else motivated to earn more than their own lifetimes worth of commerce currency or power.

You can only earn what YOU AS A SINGLE HUMAN can generate...not what your money can do for you or what your crooked scheming brain can do for you in terms of enslaving less intellectual or aware humans like flies in a web.

Major part of the evil in our world is caused by the quest for money and power which translates into control of other humans which translates into Slavery which translates into Human Trafficking.

You cant be dumb enough to think that userage is right correct or humanitarian can you?

Its easy to become rich and powerful....but its also wrong to do.

Do you think Humanities brightest stars and best hope for a progressive future are RICH AND POWERFUL or are in any way striving to be that?.....???...they are not....because they are HUMANITARIAN .... they do not and can not condone Slavery .

Its time for change.

Ask yourself how many people in this world WILL FIGHT FOR THEIR MONEY?

We need to remove that impetus Globally.

Savvy Lobsang?

There are other ways to express yourself if you want to BlueFlame your way through your own lifetime....but controlling the lives of other humans is off the menu....or soon will be.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
The mega rich are already warming up their escape pods to get away from us lowlife scum, as if that's going to save them in the long run.

They have nowhere to go now.....if they can defend a few DUMBS for less than a year....they might come through.....but last video I watched online showed that most DUMBS GLOBALLY were being liberated or remediated....none will be held that long .... so....nope no place to go......I am not counting off-Planet Earthly Humanity in the many Groups that reality is represented by.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I know, right?

...and so many of the "elite" who "stole" their fortune should now just give it away to whom ever.

Irregardless of the fact that many of them didn't, in fact, steal anything of the sort.

I have a friend who was with Microsoft in the very early days. He didn't get much of a salary, but did get stock options and other assorted things instead.

He is, I may safely say, wealthy beyond most dreams of avarice, and he worked his ass off to make his hay. Seven days a week, 12-18 hours a day... Stole his fortune though.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Xtrozero

I know, right?

...and so many of the "elite" who "stole" their fortune should now just give it away to whom ever.

Irregardless of the fact that many of them didn't, in fact, steal anything of the sort.

I have a friend who was with Microsoft in the very early days. He didn't get much of a salary, but did get stock options and other assorted things instead.

He is, I may safely say, wealthy beyond most dreams of avarice, and he worked his ass off to make his hay. Seven days a week, 12-18 hours a day... Stole his fortune though.

Its not like that.

Its like unknowingly buying stolen property....buyer beware.

I have a Friend who discovered one of this Planets largest diamond deposits...in Canada...he was a Geologist of 2 working for a Mustang Group who were out of money and luck looking for traces of minerals that could help them find diamonds.....they were searching in an area that was considered by the mining Industry in General to be a lost cause....so instead of the normal 5% cut they demanded a 10% cut to make up for initial concessions in terms of being paid.....they accepted the longshot job with a rinky-dink company in a dead-end area with a 2x cut of anything positive.....I dont try to do the math on his net worth..its astonomical and growing exponentially.....he gifted me the ways and locations to go out and nail down the existing substantial Ruby deposits that are still not being exploited....the same reason no one found the diamonds is stopping people from finding the Rubies....but WE BOTH KNOW WHERE THEY ARE AND HOW THEY GOT THERE AND HE DOESNT WANT THEM.....Savvy that?....i FIGURED OUT WHERE THEY WERE GENERICLLY IN DISCUSSION WITH ME AND THEN HE LET IT ALL HANG OUT AND GAVE ME THE TEMPLATE FOR LAYING CLAIM TO AND THEN EXPLOITING THE RUBIES HE had already found THAT WERE GENERALLY WHERE I HAD EXTRAPOLATED----NOT GUESSED----HE TOLD ME THE ONLY REASON HE WAS TELLING ME ABOUT THE RUBIES WAS BECAUSE I HAD EARNED THE KNOWLEDGE.

I am not joking nor fabricating.

You see I believe the mineral deposit belong to THE WORLD....to THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD...I dont subscribe to the laws and processes that enabled my Friend to become an extremely wealthy person....I do not judge him.....and I demonstrate my solidarity to by beliefs by self-immolating and refusing to take the few simple basic steps required to become absolutely filthy rich.....I will never go get the Rubies....ever....nor will he for some reason.....and yes I know sooner or later someone will stumble upon them enmasse.

We fish together from time to time....hes rich I am not.... we are friends....we share hobbies and knowledge....when I told him the reasons why his diamond deposits remained unexploited for so long and why the Rubies were where they lay....which is life-altering for anyone...he told me he had suspected something along those lines and thats why he is not interested in the Rubies nor anything related to mining anymore.....he already knows how finite his possesion of wealth shall be.

The people who set up the systems and borders and dynamics that allow Individuals and Private Companies to exploit minerals and resources that belong to the Human population as a whole are the ones to blame...and anything realized beyond their planning is a proceed of crimes against Humanity.Sins of the Fathers.It has to stop somewhere.

Its not hard to get rich...but you have to make moral and humanitarian sacrifices to get there....get it?...sacrifices>>

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join