It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Royalty is headed for the hills

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Lots of folks are put out today thanks to Covid-19. Among them is what I would classify as lower-level members of the aristocracy. People who inherited their fortunes and respective responsibilities through birth. These folks are hiding their wealth and position in order to avoid harassment and harm by growing civil unrest directed against the inherited position. In the past such a position was advantageous. Nowadays it is a liability. It is such a liability because in today's public climate those who inherited a position are under a great level of scrutiny. Even those who have never harmed anyone with their inherited position are being targeted for their privilege alone. I only know these folks because I have approached them to fund efforts I was involved in for alternative energy technology. They helped my efforts to advance technology which was disruptive to the status quo. I appreciate them of course and I tell you, folks of this, out of respect for them. They will not discuss this in the open of course so it is left to me to chronicle this. These folks have long assisted me in my efforts for change on this planet. They go into hiding in order to survive. They have never harmed anyone to my knowledge but because they have inherited wealth and position they must now hide from the world in order to survive. I can not out them obviously because that helps no one but I must state the world is better because these folks are around. They harm no one and in fact, are very charitable. The world is a better place because they always strive to make it a better place. Seeing them going into hiding makes me sad but I know they are simply doing what they must in order to survive.

edit on 9/15/2020 by machineintelligence because: entry error

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
So to summarize. Some good hearted rich peeps hooked you up and now they are scared some thuglets may rob them?

a reply to: machineintelligence

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Some of them walk away from scorched homes and they never harmed another person in their lives. Their family name is enough reason to simply kill them and take their property. It is really kind of sad.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: machineintelligence

Some of them walk away from scorched homes and they never harmed another person in their lives. Their family name is enough reason to simply kill them and take their property. It is really kind of sad.

And therin lies the real issues - ill gotten gains even if not gotten by the present holder is still ill gotten gains.

If they never harmed a soul so by implementation you are suggesting their good people then they should have helped the needy and turned the turnstiles on the spirit of those ill gotten gains.

In a nutshell " the sins of the father are visited on the son "

You will really struggle to find any family name if truly researched that has not evolved from a legacy of thievery.

Ohhh the injustice of it all......... not from where the wise and awake are standing.

Boo hoo.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
So to summarize,

You are a thief.

"You will really struggle to find any family name if truly researched that has not evolved from a legacy of thievery".

a reply to: CthruU

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
So to summarize,

You are a thief.

"You will really struggle to find any family name if truly researched that has not evolved from a legacy of thievery".

So to summarize ---- yes by generational definition.......we all are and failure to understand this basic historical fact is well ........ignorant.

First step to redemption is recognition.

Please try again. I love it when the offended at the truth try in vain to turn the tables.

Let em burn- kreton ivory tower dwellers.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Prince Andrew getting a free pass on the Epstein thing is not helping the cause. Heaps in the media, lot of people know something is not right. A two tired justice system gives a lot for people to be upset about.

If he could be honest about it, get some home detention and counselling. Publicly acknowledge he stuffed up and talk about. Help send the message that this is not ok, his position has cultural influence.

Otherwise it is sending out the message we are above the law, we are safe and you better watch out or your family is next. I can understand people getting upset over that.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I suppose. My family was routed from their home in the distant past. You might know the person who did this because his name persists "Mac Beth" my family fled to Ireland and changed the spelling of their name in order to continue to exist. I guess that is one of the reasons I feel for these folks. While their heritage is French and of no relation, they have suffered the same sort of flight. One of the discussions I had with these folks was the fact that while they were born of privilege they were also born right next to those folks that had served their family as free persons for generations. They grew up and played with folks that were servants on the homestead and were life long friends. The political climate has poisoned those relationships in recent years and now they are adversarial and never would have sought that type of situation but it is what it is it seems.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I wasnt turning the tables. I was being a smartass.

But to your point, what should one do? Will my belongings to some poor person?

Sorry Jesus, im gonna take a hit on that sin as i aint got much to the begin with.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

true what you say.

Have you noticed how the media went very quiet on him since covid came to the fore??

Epstein and Weinstein?? They were in the media alot before the outbreak of the Wuhan Flu. Pretty sure other well known people were in the firing line aswell butnow it's all about the Wuhan Flu, Riots, protesting and how all these people are the bad ones (which some of them are) but you see where I'm going? Media's focus has shifted from the Royals and other well off people to the middle/lower classes

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Let's hope they haven't fled the city due to some future unrest. Are they all stocked up in their current abode?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
My only response to the OP:

PARAGRAPHS!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Their pantries were full. I did help them fill out some ammo orders which were kind of hard to fulfill. Gun control on the Lesser Antilles is preetty tight. Being an American I just was not aware how hard it is in some places to get ammo. Also training is hard because of the sound it makes. Little things Americans take for granted because we have a very differest culture.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Royalty is headed for the hills

Follow them... They have the cure. If you let them get away, they'll never pay for their foul deeds.

If they go deeper... grab a bigger shovel.

They're the real virus. Such parasitic leaches they are. We should find a permanent cure and removal for this invasive species.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Big deal. Thousands of homes of regular non-rich hard-working people were scorched in Portland and Kenosha and all the other places that Democrat “leadership” has allowed, but they won’t have the means to rebuild. If you’re going to cry for anyone, cry for the victims of the regular innocent people who have had their homes and businesses destroyed through zero fault of their own.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Lots of folks are put out today thanks to Covid-19. Among them is what I would classify as lower-level members of the aristocracy. People who inherited their fortunes and respective responsibilities through birth. These folks are hiding their wealth and position in order to avoid harassment and harm by growing civil unrest directed against the inherited position. In the past such a position was advantageous. Nowadays it is a liability. It is such a liability because in today's public climate those who inherited a position are under a great level of scrutiny. Even those who have never harmed anyone with their inherited position are being targeted for their privilege alone. I only know these folks because I have approached them to fund efforts I was involved in for alternative energy technology. They helped my efforts to advance technology which was disruptive to the status quo. I appreciate them of course and I tell you, folks of this, out of respect for them. They will not discuss this in the open of course so it is left to me to chronicle this. These folks have long assisted me in my efforts for change on this planet. They go into hiding in order to survive. They have never harmed anyone to my knowledge but because they have inherited wealth and position they must now hide from the world in order to survive. I can not out them obviously because that helps no one but I must state the world is better because these folks are around. They harm no one and in fact, are very charitable. The world is a better place because they always strive to make it a better place. Seeing them going into hiding makes me sad but I know they are simply doing what they must in order to survive.

The Sins of the Fathers.......seperate a normal Middle Class lifes worth of wealth for yourself....then same for each of your children....surrender the rest back to the People it was stolen from....admit to yourself the money you accumulated was stolen not earned....that its dirty money....that you are only entitled to a lifetime of wealth as are your kids.

Or just take your loot and go into generational hiding like the Rock$$###ers et al have been doing for a long long time .

Ever ask yourself why they always say run for the "hills"?

edit on 15-9-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Follow them... They have the cure. If you let them get away, they'll never pay for their foul deeds.

They're the real virus. Such parasitic leaches they are. We should find a permanent cure and removal for this invasive species.

Are we at the point now of hanging a person because their dad was a horse thief? I can think of about 2 million gang members and their families that then should be taken out too. We could really expand that list in so many different ways.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   

So...

In essence, you're guilty of something that your great-great grandpappy might have done??

Good to know. Better make sure your family history is clean, right? Otherwise, you just may get visited. Boo-hoo, amiright??

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Are we at the point now of hanging a person because their dad was a horse thief? I can think of about 2 million gang members and their families that then should be taken out too. We could really expand that list in so many different ways.

Im not one of those sins of the father types. Only the guilty need apply. I'm referring to people like Faucie and Gates and so forth. We should investigate a line up all involved.

Though, I do agree... We need to throw in a few gangsters for flavor. Hell... Let's make it a gumbo and invite everyone.

Dibs on the liver!

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I've noticed, the higher up the social echelon one goes these days the more the term "privilege" is supposed to be an insult.

And none of these people actually know what it's supposed to mean, and the neo-Marxist theory behind it.

It's absurd really.

If you want to start a fight these days at any high highfalutin occasion, just call someone "privileged".

One "Sir" called another "Sir" privileged.
This calls for an immediate duel outside.

"I'm" ... punch ... "not blimmin privileged! I was always second-last in the water-polo team".
"You were damn well privileged" ... crash ... "you always got extra chocolate sauce on your ice cream!"

A slight exaggeration, but that bitchiness or imagined slight about "privilege" is going on in society, all the way down the social pyramid.
It's no longer "yo mama was so poor"; it's "yo mama was so privileged!"

The friendship's done!
That bitch called me "privileged"!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join