It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Senate to Release a Damning Report on Joe Bidens Dealings with Ukraine.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Mannnn I don't want to get drawn in to a debate with an ideologue who refuses to challenge their own beliefs and ideology.

If you do not want to consider the substantial amount of evidence available linking Obama/Clintons to spying on Trump and being involved in high level pedophilia rings then that says more about you than me.

I don't want anything to be true. I live in Australia and what happens in your politics has little to no effect on my day to day - it's like a vice for me following it....one I probably need to quit if I'm honest.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

A.G. Barr warmed my heart last weekend when he told an interviewer that most of the Mainstream Media are "a pack of liars". A HUGE (and True!) statement coming from a sitting Attorney General.

Source: justthenews.com...

[/quotte/

Actions Speak Louder than Words my Momma Always Used to Say .........

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: Annee

Mannnn I don't want to get drawn in to a debate with an ideologue who refuses to challenge their own beliefs and ideology.

If you do not want to consider the substantial amount of evidence available linking Obama/Clintons to spying on Trump and being involved in high level pedophilia rings then that says more about you than me.

I don't want anything to be true. I live in Australia and what happens in your politics has little to no effect on my day to day - it's like a vice for me following it....one I probably need to quit if I'm honest.

I’m sitting at home on my computer.

And your sitting home on your computer in Australia.

What is your access to these validated factual documents?

I’ve been doing this a long time. Some 30+ years ago — there was a site called “Bush Bones” (obvious).

Almost nothing — ever comes of anything.

So, until there’s validated “black & white” factual proof — it’s basically malicious gossip.

Hey! And with our current administration — even if they get convicted or go to jail — they get pardoned or released.

edit on 14-9-2020 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

Why in about a week?

Just release it!

Johnson was going to release it in late May. Then the committee gave him some kind of special subpoena authority, and Rudy Giuliani produced some evidence received from his Ukraine DOJ-equivalent contacts.

To know of a crime and to tell no-one is being an accessory after the fact.

If they've got dirt, get them.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Why in about a week?

Just release it!

Because timing is everything in politics.

For instance, the Democrats timed the Mueller report for the maximum amount of damage and actually influenced the 2018 elections in their favor...

As they did the impeachment fiasco.

Do you honestly think only one party can do that?

I look forward to your responses November 3rd.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Why in about a week?

Just release it!

Because timing is everything in politics.

For instance, the Democrats timed the Mueller report for the maximum amount of damage and actually influenced the 2018 elections in their favor...

As they did the impeachment fiasco.

Do you honestly think only one party can do that?

I look forward to your responses November 3rd.

If they move slow enough, then the bad guy might get away.

Or, alternately, they got nada but want to try their opponent in the court of public opinion where the absence of evidence means nothing.

edit on 14/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The threat of doing something after the election seems to work.

"Lock her up!" Whatever happened with that? Why not convene the Grand Jury on Hunter right now? No criminal referrals to the DOJ? Barr is Trump's boy, after all.
edit on 9/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Another “bombshell” that will fall with a dud. You’d think people would wise up by this point. But I guess the need to believe and to run from self reflection overpowers pretty much everything in some people.

It’s sad more than anything.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Maybe Hunter is just a low key genius, and his escapades with illegal substances expanded his consciousness thus helping he become even more of a genius.

I wouldn't say quid quo pro...

Just maybe he was the best person for the job.

I think we can all agree he was the "only" person for the job...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Another “bombshell” that will fall with a dud. You’d think people would wise up by this point. But I guess the need to believe and to run from self reflection overpowers pretty much everything in some people.

It’s sad more than anything.

Ya it doesn't matter... Its funny how the President can get impeached for suggesting the VP had improprieties...lol We live in a clown world now.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

"Lock her up!" Whatever happened with that? Why not convene the Grand Jury on Hunter right now? No criminal referrals to the DOJ? Barr is Trump's boy, after all.

The interesting part is if you or I did 1% of what Hillary and crew did we would be looking at a lot of years... I guess OJ was innocent too...

edit on 14-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The interesting part is if you or I did 1% of what Hillary and crew did we would be looking at a lot of years... I guess OJ was innocent too...

If she did it, and there is evidence, and it is a crime, then it is a no brainer that she should go to trial.

Yet...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Yup, and that's the problem. There's no consistency with justice when it comes to major American politicians. If that ever changes, then it should first and foremost begin with George W. Bush. I wouldn't be upset if "Hillary and crew" were finally held accountable but goddamn it would make me raise an eyebrow if it happened while Bush were still allowed to walk around a free man.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   

If she did it, and there is evidence, and it is a crime, then it is a no brainer that she should go to trial.

Yet...

So it comes down to is she as innocent as the day before she loss her virginity, or are we talking OJ here?

I personally think she is untouchable...

Just doing things like cleaning phones, running private server...handle controlled documents...geez

We now say crap like she funded the dossiers that led to false FISA warrants that is like no big deal now, but it makes Watergate look like kids play...but it doesn't matter does it.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I guess OJ was innocent too...

According to a jury, yes.
But there was, at least, a trial. Where evidence was presented, and stuff.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

But there was, at least, a trial. Where evidence was presented, and stuff.

Yep...you got me there...OJ didn't kill those people...lol

Her having a private server with controlled documents on it would get 99% of others a trip to jail...just saying...Don't get me started on the dossier that created FISA warrants on an incoming President...come on Phage you all good with that?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

OJ didn't kill those people

Pretty sure he did. I think the evidence presented in court was quite convincing.

Her having a private server with controlled documents on it would get 99% of others a trip to jail.
So why no trial, other than "lock her up?"

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   

no trial, other than "lock her up?"

Ask them....

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

no trial, other than "lock her up?"

Ask them....

Trump's boy, Barr?
Got his email address?

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Trump's boy, Barr?
Got his email address?

I actually like Barr, fun to watch, but you do know after Congress etc all yell at each other and talk about how bad each other are they go out to lunch together use each other as God parents etc...lol

I think Trump is about the only person in Washington not in on the joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join