It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google/FB/Insta Engineers Release New Doc to prevent Civil War

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Is the racism systemic and problematic Phage?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I cannot speak from my experience, as I have said. I must rely on the experiences of others. There seems to be a common thread in many of those experiences.

It's also not the topic, as I have also said.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Well we gotta prevent "da civil war" right?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

I think that's a lot of nonsense. There are only a few who advocate such.

And it is not actually the topic.

edit on 9/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

What?

If you want to search for articles of racism then you can find as much as you want. You can believe it is at whatever level you want too, so posting about a guy who ran into a racist cop from the 80s really doesn't say much. Statistics says otherwise outside of what we would just call an asshole. I think you like statistics still don't you, or are you all heart and no brain now.

And it doesn't happen any more. That's good to hear.

Well if you listen to Lebron James he is in fear for his life daily over it now. He might be a billionaire if he wasn't Black, wait he is a Billionaire and he has about 1000% more chance that if someone kills him that person will be black too.

There is a narrative being driven by the woke left and media that is just not true...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

There is a narrative being driven by the woke left and media that is just not true...

Easy for you or I to say.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Easy for you or I to say.

Easy for you to believe I guess...

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Yeah. I can believe it. Actually.

"Jews will not replace us!" Fine folk. Lots of fine people.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Yeah. I can believe it. Actually.

"Jews will not replace us!" Fine folk. Lots of fine people.

What is "lots" 20 million or 2000? I lean on the 2000 side... and yes I agree they look like they were dropped as a baby and maybe were. To see a 100 get together from all over the country is a big deal to them, but I don't think that is the racism you are talking about as much as more along the lines of covert racism which blacks have towards themselves too...

Jackson

"There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then (I) look around and see someone white and feel relieved."

It isn't racism caused by the color of one skin, but more because of pockets of cultural dysfunctionality that plague many of our cities. When Blacks get out of these areas they are as successful as anyone else.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It isn't racism caused by the color of one skin, but more because of pockets of cultural dysfunctionality that plague many of our cities.

No rural racism? Is that your claim?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

No rural racism? Is that your claim?

Is it...Did I say that at any point in the history of all my posts...lol

I don't even know what point you are trying to make other than just trying to be abstruse in your replies. Stop being absolute as if it makes any point at all.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Stop being absolute as if it makes any point at all.
Absolute? I asked a question. I asked for clarification of this statement:

It isn't racism caused by the color of one skin, but more because of pockets of cultural dysfunctionality that plague many of our cities.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

It wasn't a question for clarification, and you know it...lol

I'm sure there is and I'm sure there is not...who knows...big country...lots of space...

I would typically say no since most rural areas kind of know who lives there no matter the color of their skin and any outsiders no matter who kind of get looked at, wouldn't you say?

But what does rural half to do with systemic racism that is the big narrative today pushed by the left. Big cities drive everything including the state Goverment, wouldn't you say too? Many big cities are Liberal in nature, would you also agree?

Again what is your point with Rural? lol

edit on 14-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Again what is your point with Rural? lol

You specified urban.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

]
You specified urban.

Urban drives everything in a state.. Take Washington where I live..get 50 feet out of Seattle area and it is all red, but the state is very blue.

I lost the point what we are talking about here. Was it some farmer who doesn't like Black people whose next neighbor is 5 miles away or were we talking about what really is causing all this...

Maybe it is best to get back on topic and let this die for another day.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

We were talking about:

We are a generation past judging people by skin color.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

We were talking about:

As a honest question, how many people do you personally know that you would say were racist. For me I know 1000s of people and every once in a while one comes along and they are not always white...

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

As a honest question, how many people do you personally know that you would say were racist.
Irrelevant. I personally know one person who has been infected with COVID19. Does that mean few have been?
edit on 9/15/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

As a honest question, how many people do you personally know that you would say were racist.
Irrelevant. I personally know one person who has been infected with COVID19. Does that mean few have been?

I know one too... Is racism a contagious disease that you do not have a choice about? I never said it wasn't out there. I said the numbers of true racist people is low and growing lower every decade. It sure is not holding back 40 million Black people from personally achieving, and our system is not systemic racist. Both are current narratives by the left.

edit on 15-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I said the numbers of true racist people is low and growing lower every decade.
I know you did. I'm not as certain of that as you are.

It sure is not holding back 40 million Black people from personally achieving, and our system is not systemic racist.
There are many who overcome the racism of others, true. But when racists are in positions of authority it is a problem for our entire society.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join