It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sasquatch and Western fires

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
These fires must be very devastating for Sasquatch... I wonder if fire crews will start running into them. Heck, I don't hear anything about wildlife we do know exist. Maybe all animals are gone long before fire crews get there. What you folks think?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: vance
Animals are probably hyper-aware about smoke and fires I'd imagine, that said saw a rather impressive footprint supposedly taken by a firefighter where he was fighting a blaze. It was on Reddit so take it with a grain of salt

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

From many reports regarding Sasquatch sightings being accompanied by ufo orbs I expect these supposed creatures then shapeshift back into orbs of light and zip off to safety

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Google about reports of bodies of Sasquatch found following Mt St Hellens eruption...didn't see it coming.or get to safety

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zrtst
Google about reports of bodies of Sasquatch found following Mt St Hellens eruption...didn't see it coming.or get to safety

That has been debunked although it was a great story! You can find a thread or 2 about it here on ATS.

@OP - I wondered this same thing the other day when viewing satellite imagery of the fires and smoke. I wonder where all of this wildlife will flee to

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Zrtst

I've seen those stories here before, but never was able to even confirm if the people involved were who they said they were, much less, the story.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
My guess is watching humans start fires in their territory confirms Bigfoot’s suspicions about this “mythical” tribalism we find ourselves participating in.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Yes never hear anything about that. I'm watching for bfro reports, as shady as that site is, only thing we got is watch.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
you know.....nice ta meet ya....

shoot one and he's gone in a flash of light

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

From many reports regarding Sasquatch sightings being accompanied by ufo orbs I expect these supposed creatures then shapeshift back into orbs of light and zip off to safety

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I hope bigfoot is okay.

Bigfoot Lives Matter.

They got a spot in my heart, right next to baby Yoda.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If Sasquatch is actually real then right now there's probably 100's of them together in whatever remote isolated place with water and shelter away from the fires. Which is crazy to picture so many together.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
That's prob what they think about us

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
you know.....nice ta meet ya....

shoot one and he's gone in a flash of light

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Nice to meet you too GBP/JPY

Being honest and realistic I'm pretty new to the Sasquatch scene coming from from an UFO Orb / Mothership background but I'm learning from what you guys and gals have contributed on ATS and loving this new field

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
What ever I saw in 2015 was just real to me... Looked like an NBA player... I'm 6'2, it was around 7'. Really looked like a primitive Man to me.

a reply to: ufoorbhunter

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
My siding was a road crossing, and I'm happy to report that it didn't notice me maybe because I was up wind I don't know

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

They must hate Antifa as well!

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
If Sasquatch is actually real then right now there's probably 100's of them together in whatever remote isolated place with water and shelter away from the fires. Which is crazy to picture so many together.

Hopefully they are masked.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Well , at Least he has the Option of Cooking his Meat .........

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: putnam6
That's prob what they think about us

LOL this is probably true, LOL most undomesticated animals are hyper-aware and not trusting of humans, hell I don't automatically trust humans LOL. Forgot where I saw this likely on Animal Planet or Nat Geo but it was showing how fast and how thoroughly a cat would scope out an area. A cat's down fall it can't suppress that hunter instinct, but imagine an larger brained mammal that doesn't have that trait.

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
a reply to: TXRabbit

Yes never hear anything about that. I'm watching for bfro reports, as shady as that site is, only thing we got is watch.

If you are interested a fantastic site is Bigfoot Forum got loads of info and it's pretty much no nonsense serious researchers and authors among others. If there is a worthy story out there they have discussed it there in detail. I can spend hours reading the threads, plus the give good reviews on books and other media.

bigfootforums.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join