It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40% of Parents Don’t Want LGBT Lessons for 6-Year-Olds, They Must Be ‘Persuaded’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It just goes to show that the homosexual community HAS to recruit. People aren't "born" homosexual, thats a myth.

I was 10 years old, sickly and very small for my age when I was first molested. After it was over, he threatened to kill me if I told anyone and then he told me that since I had done what he had forced upon me, no woman would ever want me. That kept me quiet for about two years until I told my father. I never had any other experience with another man after that.

The same guy had molested hundreds of girls and boys over the 8 years he was an elementary principal. I lost two good friends from suicide and he messed up the minds of many others. All in all 8 boys/men and 5 girls/women, that I know of, committed suicide from his actions. One of my friends was in the Navy and on the riverine patrol boats on the Mekong river. He told me he did that so that he would be killed. Came through it without a scratch. Two years after his service, he killed himself.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I must have hit the enter key with such anger and force that I double posted. My apologies.

I did want to add that many of the children the guy molested did become homosexual. I will say through no fault of their own...
edit on 9/12/2020 by NightFlight because: I hope someone learns from this...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This is some depraved # right here.

It's so unethical.

Even Mr Garrison is better than this and that's very bad.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Every child is born sexual.

If the child is healthy, all the sexual equipment is present at birth.

Not until puberty it's not. The 'sexual equipment' as you word it, is not fully formed or fully functional before puberty. Furthermore, their bodies are lacking in hormones that drive those sexual urges.

Anyone who things children are 'naturally sexual' was probably too busy figuring out things to do to assholes with their mouths to pay attention when they were being taught how puberty works.

It sounded like what a peado would say about kids to me.
Good point about what he was up to.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

6 year olds should never be doing that, and weren't we all taught that if a child acts out in a sexual manner it's a sign of sexual abuse?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: vonclod

Some kids act out on it, and more now I think because being LBGT+BBQ is so trendy.

This trend thing is a huge part of it. I called it several years ago, when the news started doing stories about kids and transgender and it has turned into a fad. One year alone I had three friends with middle and high school kids who “came out” as transgender. A year before that, one of my eighth-grade students (a girl) said to me “All of the girls in my choir class are dating each other.” Eighth grade?? I asked her what that meant, “dating each other.” She said, “They’re in a relationship. They hold hands in the hallway and kiss. But they switch around every week it seems like. They have a new girlfriend every week.” I knew then that we would soon start seeing the transsexual epidemic, and we did.

One of my friends’ daughter sprung it on then that she was a he. They immediately let her change his name- legally- and the next year (so, freshman in high school) they let her start on hormone “therapy” to “let him be more of who he really is.” Holy sh!t, you know? How about give it some time? This young “man” is no happier than she was before, judging from her posts on social media. This whole thing is a tragedy all around, and we do need to get on top of this agenda they have been shoving at our kids. I think everyone is afraid to fight back for fear of being labeled or charged with some hate crime or some sh!t, so that’s why we need to get together and do it as a large and loud group.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

The trans thing is morally evil. Those drugs cause real, lasting harm to kids who may not be what they say they are in almost every case.

Not only that but you've already got a confused kid who's a stew of unfamiliar hormones, and now you're adding to that problem with stuff that shouldn't be there. That's no recipe for getting your head screwed on straight to really figure out who you should be.

edit on 12-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

6 year olds should never be doing that, and weren't we all taught that if a child acts out in a sexual manner it's a sign of sexual abuse?

I think you have misunderstood my post......

What I meant was that IF they were taught that as part of their education, they

would not be phased by a peadophile, (because they had already been taught that

it was OK) and that would give the peado the get out of jail card by saying the 6 yo

had come on to them?

edit on 12-9-2020 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
who is pushing this stuff?

is it that special group of people who were not aloud to criticize?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Anyone thinking this is ok for 6year olds should be locked up.
Criminal or mental case i dunno, take your pick.

That sums it up perfectly.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Why does Blacks who make up 13% of the population and the LBGT that is maybe 6% drive 99% of the narrative today in just about everything. I'm kind of tired of it all...lol Also watching TV shows one would think 70% of the population was LBGT...

It's gotten so bad here on Japanese television that it's become a sickness.
It's become a very cultural sickness.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Sailormoon. Very popular Japanese anime series for kids in the 90s here in Germany. Naked transformations, long legs, breasts, short skirts. A lot of parents revolted, I wasn't allowed to watch it either.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

is it that special group of people who were not aloud to criticize?

That special group is definitely "aloud"... and allowed. And also seems to just ignore the fact that it has been pointed out repeatedly in this thread, with links mind you, that this was not done or directed at 6 year olds.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The wife and I aren't catholic or practicing catholic i should say...didnt have my son baptized either. BUT we put our kid in a catholic school because they do not teach that # or fly the gay flag etc...as the public board does.

My wife who works for the public board as a teacher could not be happier about our decision. The public board is a total mess compare to the catholic board. They are conservative in principles.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

I am not an avid viewer but I have observed for some time every TV soap, series,

advertisment and programmes where the public or celebrities take part in that

there are at least one of every variety of the LGBTQ+ on every one of these

programmes, making it a larger percentage of the public that exists in the real

world.......And now I am hearing a 'new phrase' in these areas the "NEW NORM"

I guess it wont be long before those two things will be meshed together!!

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

It was years ago now that they did a survey of young adults, and they thought the percentage of the population that was LGBT + BBQ was 25% when it's really less than 5% because of the representation forced into popular culture. The worst thing about it is that either those characters are almost always either written as blatant stereotypes or the script is written in such a way as to blatantly call out the character's status in nearly every episode.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
No you are a normal liberal who finds this disgusting. This has nothing to do with liberal anything. I am extremely liberal and I do not want my kids learning anything related to lgbt. I am guessing this is fake news but if not this liberal finds it completely disgusting. a reply to: vonclod

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

It's gotten so bad here on Japanese television that it's become a sickness.
It's become a very cultural sickness.

Lol one show had every mix possible. The lead white woman was cheating on the husband that she loved with a Korean guy, the Spanish girl was having a threesome with a Jewish and a Italian guy. The fat black guy was gay and was having a relationship with the trans Asian doctor. Another Spanish girl was gay and having a relationship with a black dike. The one guy getting nothing was the straight rich white guy...lol

I'm not making this crap up...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ras321
No you are a normal liberal who finds this disgusting. This has nothing to do with liberal anything. I am extremely liberal and I do not want my kids learning anything related to lgbt. I am guessing this is fake news but if not this liberal finds it completely disgusting. a reply to: vonclod

One of my main goals in raising my two boys was to not let them grow up too fast. I let the whole sexuality thing come at a normal pace and both did just fine. Neither were very interested in girls until about 16 and then it took off...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Most sex ed shouldn't be included until kids are nearing puberty which means 6 is way too young.
6 is too young for schools to teach it. My class learned it at school in 4th grade which is about 9 years old. Even then parents had to sign a permission slip, and the terms "penis" and "vagina" were used with due tact.

I haven't, nor do I plan on teaching these things to my kids at 6. However, in today's world my wife and I may consider teaching our son earlier than we otherwise would out of necessity. Beat the schools to the punch. Teach him how we want him taught before they fill his head with things.

He's 2. Our girls are already 12 and 14, so the moral/ spiritual fight is already on with the schools and modern America culture at large.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join