It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40% of Parents Don’t Want LGBT Lessons for 6-Year-Olds, They Must Be ‘Persuaded’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Because people like you and I hide behind fake names on forums instead of getting out in the streets the way that they do.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

A child is not sexual until they go through puberty, then the body changes and then they are not a child anymore. So a child is never sexual. They are the opposite, innocent.
edit on Mon Sep 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yeah right dude.
If I need to handle this situation, it will be during parent teacher conferences.
If it continues, I will escalate it to the level I feel needed.
Legal, then illegal.
There are a ton of untraceable illegals in the country my dude.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

You got me. If we're operating under the assumption that 6-year-olds really aren't all that into sex of any kind because they just don't have the hormones going, then it wouldn't matter if they're being introduced to any kinds of sexual norms and they shouldn't be.

This game is just plain disgusting, but then again, this is the culture where Netflix released Cuties and defends it even though it features scenes that would get people arrested if you had them on your computer.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
I'm fairly liberal..but this sh@t is where I draw the damn line!. Am I liberal? I honestly don't know anymore

I don't think any of us really moved politically. But this Brave New World/1984 # has forced people to reevaluate many positions once held as axiomatic.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Just look at tv commercials even, big time social engineering, or indicating wokeness..either or.

It is a level of WHITE wokeness going on here that even many Blacks and LBGT communities are also getting seriously tired of too. We will see come Nov how tired people are of all this crap from all sides.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You mean non-whites are getting sick of White Saviors trying to tell everyone how they should live their lives in accordance with their trash ideology?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Just look at tv commercials even, big time social engineering, or indicating wokeness..either or.

It is a level of WHITE wokeness going on here that even many Blacks and LBGT communities are also getting seriously tired of too. We will see come Nov how tired people are of all this crap from all sides.

The left is stepping beyond justice and into revenge territory, and it won't go well for them in the end.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Anyone thinking this is ok for 6year olds should be locked up.
Criminal or mental case i dunno, take your pick.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I don't think any of us really moved politically. But this Brave New World/1984 # has forced people to reevaluate many positions once held as axiomatic.

What do you call it when a person who has been a moderate liberal their whole life is now labeled an alt right extremest? What does that make everyone who just happens to not be some alt left? It seems now if you are not part of the alt left you are alt right by default.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

How else will the little darlings determine their own gender if we don't sexualize them young? If we wait for that until puberty, then those puberty blockers aren't half as effective.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Yeah..bizarre.... the right are the new liberals in this world.

link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

You mean non-whites are getting sick of White Saviors trying to tell everyone how they should live their lives in accordance with their trash ideology?

I have already made a post about how the white woke left is trying to own Black experiences to the point they are telling Blacks what to think and feel about their own experience.

link   
a reply to: infolurker

after it emerged that the government had funded a “toolkit” including a game where children roll a dice featuring words including “anus” and “mouth” and talk through the sexual acts it would be possible to carry out using the two body parts.

Not for 6 year olds and it doesn't really seem like the government funded it since it's being sold to those are are interested. Doesn't seem to be a game involving a die, either.

Are you looking for resources which will help you implement the new RSE guidelines in your school?

The Proud Trust regularly produces new and pioneering educational resources that can be used in secondary schools, colleges and any other youth setting.

www.theproudtrust.org...

www.theproudtrust.org...
edit on 9/12/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I'm fairly liberal..but this sh@t is where I draw the damn line!. Am I liberal? I honestly don't know anymore

Unless you have "changed with the times," you are probably as liberal as you ever were.

The democrats have never properly represented "the left" in the US. This used to be well understood not that long ago too..

With marketing, real time feedback from data mining, and advanced "AI" (look into how this has been openly weaponized against "the right"), the corporate-political democrats were able to slowly convince normal people that they actually represent them by mere words. They brazenly act against what they claim to be, and this precipitates a massive level of psychological abuse. I call it a "mind rape ritual," and Im not saying that lightly or to be flippant.

The entire premise behind the corporate-political apparatus is to exploit the ideals of the public. Specifically, to do it in a way that provides immunity to carry out what they claim to be against. This is good for business, as well as totalitarian agendas.

In reality, I believe the so-called modern "right" is an umbrella for the entire normal political spectrum. The corporate cult/religion has little to do with the actual political spectrum any more than it is related to actually fighting injustice, environmentalism, equality, etc. It directly and intentionally perpetuates the things it claims to fight against, and projects that onto literally everyone who isnt in the cult. The traditional "right" tends to play directly into this paradigm too though.

"The right," in the modern context, might be one of the most diverse social groups to ever exist. It houses liberals, progressives, conservatives, & centrists of all backgrounds, skin colors, etc. with an absolutely immense myriad of thoughts, beliefs, and opinions.
edit on 12-9-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
"What can we do to get the normal people off the sidelines?
Oooooh, I know, let's eff with their kids!"

Ooh perfect

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I hear you, I still tend to believe in the things I do, but some things are being pushed beyond what I see as reasonable accommodation. Mostly I'm a live, let live kinda guy, but 6 year olds..nope.

I have a niece and nephew, the nephew came out as gay, he was about 17, 6 months later the niece too..the nephew, sure, the niece..I don't buy it, not for a minute..lol They have been teaching this stuff in the schools. It became "trendy". Well, I guess she won't get pregnant

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Yeah..bizarre.... the right are the new liberals in this world.

The silent majority is this huge middle ground of people who happen to be made up of Conservatives, Liberals and Libertarians that do not agree with the woke, ANTIFA, BLM, Communism, alt left agendas we see in the House etc.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Good post.
One of the scariest things is this pseudo-left is a minuscule number of people and is probably 90% fake.
An entire manufactured political group, made up by tech companies with shillbot accounts.
Blessed by our own elected officials.
Divide and distract op

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   
originally school was the item of the local church......in the USA....

then yeah...gov't took it over

edit on 12-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join