It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

40% of Parents Don’t Want LGBT Lessons for 6-Year-Olds, They Must Be ‘Persuaded’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Sick. Just entirely sick. How can this be allowed to happen? This is nothing but Pedo grooming and it is disgusting. How long before this is going full swing in the US?

How many of you think this is appropriate for 6 years olds? You ask how do you know the bible is real? Crap like this. The left / lgbt movement is morally bankrupt and their goal is to suck as many people down with them into moral depravity as possible. This is their political and social ideology in reality.

How does it look? Is this what the Democrats want for the future?

www.breitbart.com...

concerns over the new, “LGBT-inclusive” RSE (relationships and sex education) requirements, after it emerged that the government had funded a “toolkit” including a game where children roll a dice featuring words including “anus” and “mouth” and talk through the sexual acts it would be possible to carry out using the two body parts.

An investigation into the toolkit, which is promoted as “a fully planned out and resourced four lesson/session pack” that helps schools meet their “statutory requirements to deliver LGBT+ inclusive RSE”, found that “anal sex is a constant feature” of the pack, which also demands that children “use the phrase ‘a person with a vagina’ rather than ‘a woman’s vagina’ and ‘a person with a penis’ rather than a ‘man’s penis’”.

edit on 12-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I wouldn’t want LGBT lessons for my children period.

+29 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Most sex ed shouldn't be included until kids are nearing puberty which means 6 is way too young.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
It's disgusting what these freaks are teaching kids. I also don't believe in the Bible.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

i am trying to wrap my head around this.
i hope this is just a misunderstanding between the reporter and the subjects interviewed.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
And once again ... South Park is prescient.

Remember Mr. Garrison teaching the Kindergarten kids about pile drivers and dirty Sanchezes?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
how many...well 60%

somebody locate this 60% for me...I gotta tell em something

like , .." Do you want to be known throughout God's eternity as the 2020 inbred ingrate deprived intellect public deprivation brigade from hail...."
edit on 12-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

the government had funded a “toolkit” including a game where children roll a dice featuring words including “anus” and “mouth” and talk through the sexual acts it would be possible to carry out using the two body parts.

Why the actual # do six year olds need to know this? What does that even have to do with teaching lgbq acceptance or whatever? How is making 6 year olds describe performing oral sex on somebody's asshole teaching them anything?

Why is a six year old learning anything beyond

'Boys and girls are different in certain ways.'

Like they're six years old for #'s sake. Why would you start human biological education with

'Ok little Billy or Suzie, roll the dice and tell me how you'd use those parts on eachother to feel good...yeah tell me nice and slow...uh huh...yeah...tell me how it feels.....''

#ing #...

+32 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Why does Blacks who make up 13% of the population and the LBGT that is maybe 6% drive 99% of the narrative today in just about everything. I'm kind of tired of it all...lol Also watching TV shows one would think 70% of the population was LBGT...

edit on 12-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Culture War Xtrozero.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

There's a reason why television is failing, and ratings are straight down hill.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm fairly liberal..but this sh@t is where I draw the damn line!. Am I liberal? I honestly don't know anymore

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Just look at tv commercials even, big time social engineering, or indicating wokeness..either or.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Plus you get the segway for all the pedos.

Remember the kid twerking on a pole for grown men, nothing wrong there right?

Now Netflix all about it too, look at cuties.

Sup with yall always targeting children?

Is it cause you know an adult ain't got time for your bs?

(post by Bhadhidar removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just opened my Zillow to notice this lgbtp stuff being pushed on the main page.
"Is Tennessee protecting the lgbt etc rights?"

This is an all in campaign using corporations.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

6 is way to young imo. But if it is what their parents want then i wont tell them how to raise their kids.

It should never be forced on kids in school though.

Now seeing that this is bretbart I am sure they are leaving some info out.

And yes they did. The dice game was for teaching 13 year olds not 6yo.

Not that that is much better, They also left out the actual lesson plan and the law that put it in place.
And it seems to have only happened in one small area.

Any u.k. members can get in here and link to all the facts about this?

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

My 6 year old grandson is not sexual, he wants to play with cars and marvel action figures.

We don't need people telling him to touch themselves or touch others. If you disagree with that then you and I would probably not be friends and I sure as hell would not have a kid around you.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
90% of teachers don't want to teach LGTBQ.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Christ, just look at the memory holed podesta emails, Clinton, the island etc.
These aasclowns are going scorched earth to not be arrested.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join