It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A recipe to take away your rights step by step

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I give you a template or pattern to think about. This scenario is highly hypothetical and only an example to make you aware of some practices how the government or government-near institutions have the power to invade our lives.

Step 1) Over-saturate the media with the premise that normal house locks are not safe enough for you anymore and home invasions are on all time high.
Step 2) Weaken the police force.
Step 3) Make it mandatory to have insurance against home invaders, to fund the now weakened police
Step 4) Make it mandatory to have electronic locks
Step 5) Acknowledge that these electronic locking doors are safer than mechanic locks but also prone to fail on power outages.
Step 6) Implement governmental emergency override keys by law for these electronic locked doors.

It already happened with mandatory GPS tracking in European cars. Engine kill switch implementation on it's way already.

It's not about the above example it's the pattern that matters. Now it's your turn to transfer this pattern to a lot of things happening around you.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

If I don't want to do something I simply won't do it regardless of who tells me. The government is no exception.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

You might not have a choice, especially in my example since you either have to do it or not be able to rent out or you do not own an house and have to live with the electronic door locks if it's already there.

Think in decades, not the next two years. What are you going to do if it's mandatory and you rent into a house or apartment? When there is no choice.

Remember, my example is just that.
edit on 12.9.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

May I ask what country you live in?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Germany.

Take into consideration my generation has been brainwashed into guilt and obedience to the system ever since.

Feel guilt for what your ancestors did. I strong disagree with this mindset but hey I am a dirty nazi descendant (with Italian roots so fascist too) so don't take my word at face value.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Na man I don't think that way about Germans, but I can also understand where you're coming from with this. I can totally see that kind of thing happening in Europe.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

The average electronic lock is not better than a mechanical lock.

Are you talking about access control with mag locks or electric strikes for a lock?

If you are renting. There is a chance your unit is on a master key system now.

You don't need electronic locks. A master key system can be used on almost any door lock.

edit on 12-9-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I did not want to imply you are thinking that. Wait until the democrats get the say, they will love to bend you all over with their PC crap and they wont stop at the wrist.

This is my place to voice my opinion freely and when I do so on a German board (non conspiracy) and the amount of backlash I get is a good indicator your place is still different.

So is this forum and I value it a lot.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

The average electronic lock is not better than a mechanical lock.

Are you talking about access control with mag locks or electric strikes for a lock?

I know this, it's just an example out of thin air. It's a pattern I observed. Replace all subjective words with something different and see where it leads you. I am not trying to be mysterious, just try to see the pattern in the steps and how this logic / recipe can be leveraged against us all, with the things already in place.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I dont even need a lock, I got a 12 gauge ready to deliver hot buckshot to anyone who needs it.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Free of charge.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

We Germans have firearms too, it's a myth we do not have them

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Growing up Texan you usually get a rifle around age 5 that you can't use until your like 10-12 yrs old.

It's just too damn big for kindergartener to aim properly.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I see, in that case I agree with you.

It can be seen happening world wide.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Offtopic...
I started with 7.5 Joule air rifles and I can take off the bottle cap from a soda bottle @ 50m, free standing, if I have gras or a water surface to watch the wind.

3rd-4th try the sucker is off. Well a few years ago I could pull that off, not sure with the lack of training.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Offtopic:

Yeah, finely machined rifled barrel, no doubt real lead pellets to engage the rifling, 1000 fts, scope even?

I had a 350 fps smooth bore Daisy Carbine with iron sites.
The range was 20 ft. Aiming at the primer of a 12 gauge shotgun shell, shot and powder removed ahead of time for safety and all.

Third shot hit the primer. Primer went off, flying right back at me, bringing the steel BB with it. Primer gashed my cheek quite nicely. The BB was stuck under the skin of my neck.

I tried and tried to squeeze it out like a pimple, but no go.

The emergency room guy was like "We have to report this to the police as a gun shot wound."

Then I was like "No you don't. It's a freaking BB out of a Daisy air carbine. Look it's right there in that pan."

So then he asked "Now how exactly did you manage to get that to penetrate your skin?"

What an embarrassing story to relate, but no police report.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena
More offtopic but I bet the OP of this thread is cool with it until someone want's to add to the topic...

It had rifled barrel yes, 4.5mm pellets, no glass scope, just the standard visor but end of the rifle had a crosshair sight. I could see the pellet flying and the arch it made so I only had to compensate by feels. The trigger was very light and it had kickback compensation, not the normal air rifle you would find, it was a match spring loaded air rifle for competition sports. The precursor of this one
www.youtube.com...

First shot from a single bolt action rifle (.308 or .307, not sure) in the woods, I was allowed to fire into the ground to have it done one time... after we called off the day for hunting bores... aimed at the ground into a hill and had a sore shoulder for a day... But the most impressive thing was the thick smoke plume, it was winter.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Observant post Duck. We can go back to the seat belt laws. Sure it was governments that made those laws. But did they do it of more government over-reach? I don't think so. Back then I was opposed to these regulations and tried to figure why they were being put in place. To me it was pretty simple

The insurance companies did not want to continue paying so much for accidents. So they reached into their government lackeys and had them pass the laws so that claims against insurance policies would go down.

So while these electric lock things can be seen as government attempting one more step towards control, I see it as corporate manufacturers are creating one more market for their products.

It seems almost a total hand in hand love affair. Government and Corporations. So just who is it that is the navigator in this love affair, government or corporations. I come down on the side that thinks it's to corporate system of economics that is our real enemy.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Good example with the seat belt laws. They were already in place when I was born so for me it's just natural. And that is exact my point in the post

Think in decades, not the next two years. What are you going to do if it's mandatory and you rent into a house or apartment? When there is no choice.

Oh and the electronic lock thing, again, is made up by me. Just a vehicle or vessel for the pattern to watch out for. Gerhard Schröder, the traitor, former cancelor of Germany, is now (add was shortly after he stepped down from being cancelor) on the board of a Russian Gas Company. The was from the SPD, Social-Democratic Party Germany.

Most of our politician do not have to disclose second income jobs. Like a health minister earning some more cash on the board of a pharmaceutical company would not ever think about abusing his power for money. Nope, won't happen.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

If I don't want to do something I simply won't do it regardless of who tells me. The government is no exception.

Hell I don't even do a lot of the things I wanna do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join