It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the COVID diagnostic test the worst test ever devised

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Are we being conned as to the awfulness and severity of this plandemic?????

Yes. Also thank you, and you have my total respect, for using the correct term: plandemic.

This covid is nothing but a tool for the ruling elite psychopaths to fulfill their new world order fetish.

Now, don't get me wrong. Corona is real. People have died. I honor their memory, and i hope that they are not suffering anymore, wherever they are now. What i am trying to say here, is that this whole thing is completely blown out of proportion. Get corona, and you have about 97% chance of surviving it. Get scared, and you have already lost the game.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Over fifty percent of people have either T cell immunity or antigens from previous similar kinds of viral infections with similar antibodies that can protect them. So, fifty percent effectiveness is no better than most people's already existing immunity to this virus. They can't really get under fifty percent because it already is higher than that in the public. The vaccine might not actually do anything except increase the immune systems reactivity...which many things can do including psyllium Husk chemistry. I think that they may add some squalene to the mix since it would help make up for the reduced human squalene production from statins.

"As rabies is fatal in more than 99.9% of humans that develop the disease, 80–90% vaccine efficacy, which is viewed as adequate for many of our current vaccines, such as influenza vaccines, which in some years are effective in less than 50% of recipients [14], is not acceptable for a rabies vaccine."

Just an example of an actual somewhat effective vaccine, the one for rabies (the most deadly virus on earth 99.9% mortality).
edit on 9/13/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapOfNowhere

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

Are we being conned as to the awfulness and severity of this plandemic?????

Yes. Also thank you, and you have my total respect, for using the correct term: plandemic.

This covid is nothing but a tool for the ruling elite psychopaths to fulfill their new world order fetish.

Now, don't get me wrong. Corona is real. People have died. I honor their memory, and i hope that they are not suffering anymore, wherever they are now. What i am trying to say here, is that this whole thing is completely blown out of proportion. Get corona, and you have about 97% chance of surviving it. Get scared, and you have already lost the game.

Incorrect your figure is based off poor statistics.

Like 99% of ppl exposed to Covid never go to a hospital or bother getting checked. They cough or sneeze a few times, maybe take a bad crap, and that's about it.

The actual death rate is .03% or less.

I personally like .0137 and there are some epidemiological estimates that are really close to that.

By the way that's still a really high % considering all highly prevalent cold viruses have to have a lower rate than that or we would notice the mountains of bodies accumulating.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Honey kills all pathogenic viruses. This is a fact.

Before the rabies vaccine, according to a stack of historical records I've reviewed, it was the only actual decent remedy available and there are success stories.

With a 99.9%+ death rate, even a handful of supposed successes is insanely awesome!

So yeah, I think all of this BS pharmaceutical propaganda is frustrating and aggravating.

Before 2020 it was common practice to recommend honey to anyone with any cold virus including corona. All the top institutes globally agreed on this.

Now it's conveniently all disappeared??

I actually am now within my legal rights to resist at every turn because this is War. They're trying to murder and so I can fight back with zero moral problems. In fact it's immoral to accept this death cult BS we are enslaved by.

So anyone talking about vaccines, testing, or anything else related to covid drives me up the wall.

That's fine tho.
I'll revolt by telling everyone the truth at zero risk to harm anyone in fact I'll be saving lives.

The future is looking real good and Im thrilled to be in possession of knowledge everyone needs. I couldn't be more excited!!

I can't find one reason to be afraid or worried or anything.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MapOfNowhere

Also I'm not convinced covid19 is any different than any other corona variants.

The Wuhan story could be fake.
Everyone picks side 1 or side 2 and believes blindly. The media purposely releases stories for both sides geared to convince them of X Y or Z.

These labs "confirming" it's engineered could be lying cuz TPTB planned all this.

I think there's a very good chance this is the same corona virus as has been infecting humanity for millennia. Not a single person could tell either way because all info is controlled by our Master.

They claim there's a coin shortage.
Think about this.
They minted coins every year for centuries (meaning the number of coins in circulation always increases despite coins being lost or stashed away).

How the # could it be possible after minting a mountain of coins yearly, amounting to an entire mountain range of coins piled up after decades of minting - are they suddenly short on coins? It's BS.

Covid19 is about $$$$$ nothing else.
That's all this is.

1) They needed to print trillions of $ or the economy would collapse from deflation (price of oil shows this).
2) They want to get rid of paper and coin and go full electronic. That physical money is covered with pathogens so too dangerous to circulate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join