It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump on 9/11 "they had bombs which exploded simultaneously with the planes".

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is the phone interview which occurred on 9/11.

As one of New York's leading developers, President Trump was asked about his knowledge in regards to skyscraper engineering.

Trump was already very familiar with the construction of the towers.

He knew what we've come to learn: that in addition to the steel core columns, the Twin Towers' perimeter walls were also comprised of vertical steel beams.

During the interview, he describes these buildings as being "rock solid".

At 6:42

"I happen to think that they had not only a plane but they had bombs that exploded almost simultaneously..."

7:35

"It just seemed to me that to do that kind of destruction is even more than a big plane..."

Here is Dan Rather, a journalist, a "casual" observer making the same observation.

These men were speaking without any agenda in mind. Simply stating it as they saw it.

Little did we know how prophetic these words would be.

edit on 11-9-2020 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Many people still think this today. I do not think we will ever be able to prove it unless there is a whistleblower somewhere in our future that will detail it, if it happened.

If the planes had explosives, they must have been in the baggage compartment. Probably fitted with shock or impact fuses... unless of course, they were different planes all together which is a whole other subject, but one which I doubt.

These kinds of conjecture should still fill pages over the coming years. I hope that some of the bigger issues get solved, especially those that were responsible.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Great post!

In the near future, AI computer simulations will prove the collapse of atleast WTC7 to be close to impossible.
This will spawn yet another division in people, the believers and the non believers.
Science vs Faith.
edit on 12/9/2020 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

Very relevant post.

Fire Engineering Magazine was sounding the alarm on the 9/11 cover up.

Here is a link to the original article:

$ELLING OUT THE INVESTIGATION.

Some of their most important points:

For more than three months, structural steel from the World Trade Center has been and continues to be cut up and sold for scrap.

Crucial evidence that could answer many questions about high-rise building design practices and performance under fire conditions is on the slow boat to China...

No. Fire Engineering has good reason to believe that the “official investigation” blessed by FEMA and run by the American Society of Civil Engineers is a half-baked farce that may already have been commandeered by political forces whose primary interests, to put it mildly, lie far afield of full disclosure.

As things now stand and if they continue in such fashion, the investigation into the World Trade Center fire and collapse will amount to paper- and computer generated hypotheticals.

However, respected members of the fire protection engineering community are beginning to raise red flags, and a resonating theory has emerged: The structural damage from the planes and the explosive ignition of jet fuel in themselves were not enough to bring down the towers.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen
Great post!

In the near future, AI computer simulations will prove the collapse of atleast WTC7 to be close to impossible.
This will spawn yet another division in people, the believers and the non believers.
Science vs Faith.

The study done by the University of Alaska on WTC-7, all but proved that something else was involved in bringing it down.
Good thread on it here on ATS - WTC-7 collapse

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am glad Donald Trump got in as President. I know it is a tough one with so much government support and cover for the operation. With that crowd getting a free pass on JFK, only a matter of time I guess. Now we have a big Covid psyop going on as well?

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I'd take anything that Trump said with a pinch of salt, he could just be repeating something that he saw on Reddit for all we know.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:12 AM
link   
i said this before and will say it again

i think there was a conspiracy to cover up the truth on 9/11.. I just dont think it is what you regularly seen brought up but much worse.

a coverup of fraud, corruption, failed programs, ass covering, and money not spent correctly..

here is some things i think fall into this and happened.

one... the complete failure of our military preparedness for air threats and wasted money

we were told and PAYING FOR our military air power to protect us in case of war directed on the USA.
we were told we told norad was prepared to defend and retaliate against air threats to USA.. spending millions if not billions on technology , procedures and hardware.

we were "prepared" to deal with threats from the air . but when just FOUR PLANES within our own boarders (very short flight time vs out of country) posed a threat, with one already hitting something and WARNINGS OF THEM (ironically from passengers themselves as well) being hijacked the powers that be were running around like the three stooges.

hell it took effort to find armed planes and even longer to get them to the CIVILIAN JETS WITHIN OUR OWN AIRSPACE near them.. much less any authority to (if needed) shoot them down...
yet we could defend against an attack from someone coming TO THE US?

two... a flight school REPORTED the strange behavior of one of the hijackers taking flying lessons... but the FBI didnt want to share the information with other agencies due to internal power struggles .... this is inexcusable given that now it come out they were investigating some of them AND we already had the first attack on the WTC..

three... it was standard practice NOT TO SHARE information with other federal agencies... out of protecting power, budgets and a misguided rivalry ... all of which existed FOR DECADES and should have been stomped out .

four.. the WTC were supposed to be built to take a hit from a fully loaded (with fuel as well) 707 aircraft.. now a 747 is bigger and more fuel... but not to level to justify this... along with it was reported (and later seemed to disappear) that the fireproofing on the steel was "blown off". so to me that says there is a possibility of fraud in the inspection and building of the WTC.

five... the Israelis who USE OUR OWN TECH in protecting their airlines warned of the way they took control of the aircraft decade or more ago.. they already instituted locked armored doors to the cockpit... but our airlines "fought" such suggestions and the FAA (btw who is SUPPOSED TO REGULATE THE AIRLINES not the other way around) gave in...

six.. the ATC system didnt warn the planes or the system supposedly designed for this failed.. in fact one plane (the one that crashed in the field i believe) wasnt warned by them but by another source and they were waiting for confirmation FROM THEIR OWN COMPANY (not the ATC) when they were taken... BTW with the door OPENED...

i could list more but you get the idea.

alot of systems were not as maintained as stated, known faults / flaws, or were "faked" in their inspections..

in short alot of systems that would have stopped or lessened the damage FAILED and the "conspiracy" is a multi group ass covering...

few have been changed with some of the changes not improving the situation but more a hassle ...

just food for thought

scrounger

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

I'd take anything that Trump said with a pinch of salt, he could just be repeating something that he saw on Reddit for all we know.

For the record :

Reddit officially opened its "doors" in June of 2005..

So unless you are one of the people who think President Trump is using advanced Tesla technology to Time Travel...

I fail to see how he would be parroting anything from a site that did not exist yet..

But please never mind me, and feel free to carry on with your unfounded, nonsensical, disparaging comments.

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

I will vote for him again but I take almost everything he says with a grain of salt because he has no filter and says what's on his mind without thinking first.

His actions on issues are a different story. I believe all of his life he's been calculating, strategic and doesn't act on something without thinking it through to the nth degree. If only he would speak this way...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Tons of people that were there have said the same thing.

Explosions in the basements. The floor rising up in the lobby.

I will never believe that those buildings fell because of planes and fire.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

Bush jr knows the truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Trump said, in the phone interview, that he had just gotten off the phone with Larry Silverstein, who had just taken ownership of the Twin Towers and was deep into corruption and gain from the 911 tragedy. So, I'm taking it that most of what Trump said about planes and bombs came from Larry.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Problem is that proof by whomever cannot be proven because proof nowadays cannot be backed up, just like UFOs, nothing can be proven or backed up, nothing.
Video, status or even evidence in this day of age is not enough.....

Only thing that can be taken seriously is ones own experience, nothing else and nothing shown unless experienced will never be proof of evidence of subject matter.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere
a reply to: kloejen

Very relevant post.

Fire Engineering Magazine was sounding the alarm on the 9/11 cover up.

Here is a link to the original article:

$ELLING OUT THE INVESTIGATION.

Some of their most important points:

For more than three months, structural steel from the World Trade Center has been and continues to be cut up and sold for scrap.

Crucial evidence that could answer many questions about high-rise building design practices and performance under fire conditions is on the slow boat to China...

No. Fire Engineering has good reason to believe that the “official investigation” blessed by FEMA and run by the American Society of Civil Engineers is a half-baked farce that may already have been commandeered by political forces whose primary interests, to put it mildly, lie far afield of full disclosure.

As things now stand and if they continue in such fashion, the investigation into the World Trade Center fire and collapse will amount to paper- and computer generated hypotheticals.

However, respected members of the fire protection engineering community are beginning to raise red flags, and a resonating theory has emerged: The structural damage from the planes and the explosive ignition of jet fuel in themselves were not enough to bring down the towers.

It's funny ypu should say that, because after the Madrid metro bombings, the carriages were shipped off to China as scrap within days before they'd even had chance to been forensically examined properly!! Who can give a order of that magnitude?? The biggest terrorist attack in Spanish history and they get rid of the evidence within days as scrap.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
OP, kudos for posting this! Had never before heard that interview. I can hear the emotion in one of the news anchor's voice as they are speaking with Trump. This brought me back personally to that day, the raw emotion, the sadness, the rage, the despair. A few weeks afterwards, some friends and I were driving into Manhattan. As we were driving over the Throg's Neck bridge, we could see the gaping hole in the skyline, vacated by the Twin Towers. It hit you hard if you were used to seeing the buildings as part of the NYC landscape. However, some very thoughtful folk had taken two powerful flood lights, placed them into the footprint of the buildings and pointed them into the sky; the affect was to project phantom towers, to memorialize and commemorate the buildings. I will never forget that image as long as I live.

Now down to business.

Scrounger, thanks for your post. I was 'virtually' fist bumping you point for point as I scanned down your list. In relation to the pure bufoonery and incompetence on full display 9/11/2001, I watched a documentary on A&E or perhaps NatGeo. I will try to find the link. It just reinforces every point you raise, from the complete bungling of comms and coordination between our nation's intelligence, military and air traffic control apparatus, to the utter failure of the FBI and CIA, to the generally complacency and borderline criminal neglect of all parties in our government and key companies charged with making air travel secure and safe. I have said this before and I'll say it again: IF I WERE ELECTED PRESIDENT, DAY ONE I WOULD SHUTTER THE FBI AND CLOSE DOWN THAT USELESS @u#k!ng ORGANIZATION FOR GOOD. Don't care if they took me out in cuffs or on a gurney with a sheet over my body, I could die in peace knowing I had done a great service to my country. I'm sorry but it's past time that criminal enterprise came to a screetching halt. Botching (or deliberately failing to act o_O ) the Bin Laden and plane hijacking investigation was just one in a long line of failures, now the cherry on top is the employment of treasonous scum like Peter StrokeIt, bragging in text messages to his mistress about their back up plan to circumvent an election. This is the caliber of agents they employ, and why terminating the bureau would leave America in much better shape.

Also shout out to "MeatHead" for correcting AaarghZombies. Very first thought in my mind is that one is either living under a rock for the past 20 years to think Trump was cribbing content from Reddit in 2001, /OR/ being so oblivious to details to think that interview with Trump was just a recent one, //OR// behind door number 3, TDS gotchu simpin'. Which is it AZ??

AND speaking of TDS, aww Sookie, that big mean Trump must be embedded so deep in your psyche it'd take a lobotomy to get him out. You're really desperate to be taking shots at Trump in the context of an interview he was giving literally on the day of 9/11?? Me, I am not really a Trump fan, but I would say that news piece presented a pretty cogent, composed and dare I say cerebral side of Trump. Contrast that interview with the verbal moosh dribbling out of Biden de jour. Deep down, during your fitful, sleepless hours in the bowels of the night....even a die-hard Trump hater must have some nagging sensation in the pit of their stomach that God forbid another event with the magnitude of 9/11 to befall the US again, we'd be better off with Trump at the helm in lieu of a senile, befuddled man long past his leadership shelf-life. Personally my hunch is, much like Kamala, there are a sizable chunk of the population that are 5th columners, that despise and detest the US flag and what it represents so much, that should a disaster like that occur, their 'leadership' would consist of verbal rebuke of our nation, in the parlance of her ilk, "victim shaming" us, i.e. "we had it coming", "they were ASKING for it".

Thanks again gladtobehear for this thread.

::AmericanFlagEmojii::

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic

For the record :

Reddit officially opened its "doors" in June of 2005..

So unless you are one of the people who think President Trump is using advanced Tesla technology to Time Travel...

I fail to see how he would be parroting anything from a site that did not exist yet..

But please never mind me, and feel free to carry on with your unfounded, nonsensical, disparaging comments.

Respectfully,
~ meathead

Quoted for the LULZ, nicely done partner.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: charlyv

Bush jr knows the truth.

That may well be, but I'd rather the sands of time bury that simpleton and eradicate his ability to put out any more boorish bufoon-speak and colloquialisms into the public discourse. I could live out my days comfortably never having to hear a word out of that man's mouth again. Maybe a biographer can tease the truth out of him for a book, then I'd be willing to read about it, but I'd rather never hear another utterance from his grinnin' countenance again.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

ironically same thing happened in NYC at the WTC and the pentagon.

the evidence was taken way and "disappeared" for public view and review of the "official findings"
alot of the wreckage at the WTC was either carted off and/or buried in a very short amount of time.

to put in perspective, there are evidence rooms in local and state police dept full of DECADES OLD items either not processed (another issue for another day) or most of it is kept "just in case". For review, appeals , ect and ONLY DESTROYED (usually, there are exceptions, again another issue for another day) when the case is beyond appeals, the convicted is dead, a LONG amount of time, ect.. in short a specific set of circumstances and even that can be tough to accomplish .

but alot of the 9/11 evidence has been destroyed, buried, and/or "disappeared" .. with the official government stance "the investigation is done , here is the report, case closed".

scrounger

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Probably some freaky card game that the Illuminati play.
The US faction drew the The Tower

top topics

<<   2 >>

join