It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Donald J. Trump Nominated Two Times in One Week for Nobel Peace Prizes.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's a good thing now.

But knowing the history, it should have never come to this ...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If there was ever a President of the United States who earned it in the original spirit of the award, it was Donald Trump to be honest.

Ignoring the current Middle East business, which itself is significant, Donald Trump was the first sitting United States President to ever meet with the Supreme Leader of North Korea. Anyone else would have been showered with praise for such a historic and groundbreaking event. A face to face meeting between the US President and the Supreme Leader of the DPRK still is an almost unthinkable occurrence. And yet it happened. A proud moment of his administration to be sure.

Of course the award is meaningless and counts in it's dishonourable entourage a not insignificant number of war criminals. If I were the President I would ask to be withdrawn from consideration.
edit on 1192020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
LOL...The Atlantic has just called for the Nobel Peace Prize to be ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End the Nobel Peace Prize

www.theatlantic.com...

I agree with them.
The peace prize has been a joke for a long time so what’s the point.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23
a reply to: pianopraze

Most Dems have been Neocons for years now. It seems this is giving them the motivation to come out of the closet as pro-war psychopaths instead of pretending to be anti-war while pushing for war at every turn.

ETA: Yay POTUS! I don't know how much a nomination means, except to bring attention to accomplishments (which is good enough for me, win or not!)

Hard core Leftists don't see the world as normal, rational people see it. They think 90% of the Trump Admin achievements at www.promiseskept.com... , are hogwash, trivial, or fabricated.

But they decline to return their stimulus check. Go figure..

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Meh, big deal. Zero was given one for doing nothing at all.

I like the idea of President Trump being nominated simply because it makes Democrats angry!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

#Winning

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: carewemust

LOL...The Atlantic has just called for the Nobel Peace Prize to be ended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.theatlantic.com...

The same "Atlantic", and some nutjob journalist named Goldberg, who accused President Trump of doing something sinister last week?

Same one, yeah.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

Now that the Atlantic is LOSING MONEY and is moving to a subscription-based platform, the end is near.

The Atlantic is bleeding $$$: www.niemanlab.org...

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

www.theatlantic.com...

The same "Atlantic", and some nutjob journalist named Goldberg, who accused President Trump of doing something sinister last week?

Yes...the very same 'ATLANTIC' that is owned by a Million Dollar Biden Mega-Donor, Laurene Powell Jobs (Steve Jobs' widow), who's Editor-In-Chief, Jeffrey Goldberg's, wife (Pamela Ress Reeves) whom is also a large Biden campaign donor and was a chief policy strategist for Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

It's a good thing now.

But knowing the history, it should have never come to this ...

Sounds like some selfish trouble-makers had infiltrated the decision-making ranks of Serbia or Kosovo at one point.

We're facing that same threat here in the U.S.. Our House of Representatives went to "the dark side" in Jan 2019.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Friday, September 11, 2020

Has the administration of any past U.S. President been nominated TWICE in one Presidential term?

-CareWeMust

Trump was already nominated in 2017 and 2018. The thing is, the nominations turned out to be forgeries. Google
edit on 11-9-2020 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

www.theatlantic.com...

Same one, yeah.

They should be ashamed of themselves.

Now that the Atlantic is LOSING MONEY and is moving to a subscription-based platform, the end is near.

The Atlantic is bleeding $$$: www.niemanlab.org...

The Atlantic just laid off 20% of it's staff.
It's pretty much finished.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I recall the "experts" on CNN/ABC/CBS/NBC delivering disgusting comments during the face-to-face meetings of President Trump and North Korea leader Kim Jong-Un. While President Trump was taking that walk into North Korea at Kim's side, CNN was bashing the administration for not enforcing the NK Nuclear Disarmament agreement.

When President Trump says the Liberal Media (95% of US Media) are Americans #1 Enemy, he's not just blowing smoke. I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing what changes will be FORCED upon them after President Trump is re-elected.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

Has the administration of any past U.S. President been nominated TWICE in one Presidential term?

-CareWeMust

Trump was already nominated in 2017 and 2018. The thing is, the nominations turned out to be forgeries. Google

Forged nominations for a Nobel Peace Prize?

That's like the lamest con in history. Who stands to gain?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

www.theatlantic.com...

Yes...the very same 'ATLANTIC' that is owned by a Million Dollar Biden Mega-Donor, Laurene Powell Jobs (Steve Jobs' widow), who's Editor-In-Chief, Jeffrey Goldberg's, wife (Pamela Ress Reeves) whom is also a large Biden campaign donor and was a chief policy strategist for Hillary Clinton.

My goodness. That is a tight web of deceitful and corrupted individuals isn't it?! President Trump reminded us that Joe Biden said in 2019 that he was forced to run. "I had to run!", he exclaimed to a reporter's question.

As President, he will be just of opposite of President Trump. No control over anything that happens. Very scary!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

-CareWeMust

I suppose it's like being nominated for an Oscar. 8 nominees, but only 1 winner. That why many of the movie promotions say, "_______________has been nominated 5 times for Best Actor."

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Scary days ahead. Dont get me wrong Trump is doing alot of great things but no one crosses the military industrial complex.Look for instability beyond crazy from china and Iran. Amazing how all the sudden in the last couple of years islamic extremism has quieted down and the theater has shifted to Asia.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
Scary days ahead. Dont get me wrong Trump is doing alot of great things but no one crosses the military industrial complex.Look for instability beyond crazy from china and Iran. Amazing how all the sudden in the last couple of years islamic extremism has quieted down and the theater has shifted to Asia.

Asia...particularly CHINA, has found U.S. leaders who are willingly helping Communists try and take over America.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join