It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ecclesiastes (2) Two inquiries

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

No we are not.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
I did say "God of truth", meaning that you were not being truthful, and should be able to track down the link (because I made the comment fairly soon after the exchange already linked).
Here we are; www.abovetopsecret.com...
And I expanded that here www.abovetopsecret.com.... So I was explaining the expression as clearly as i could.

However, I offer you my full repentance for choosing a form of words which could be misunderstood so easily. I accept that you have not ceased to serve the Lord God, and apologise for the implication.

edit on 12-9-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Now we are good.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Death marches closer to us, day by day. Yet we waste much time, disputing the color of ones skin, ones thoughts, ones rightenous. That will all dissapate into nothingness as our bodies return to the dirt from which they came. DO we have to rise above our own mediocracy to serve the will of the Father. My mind thinks so. But my mind is also full of that worthless mediocracy. Yes more so than most.

I applaud you both for bringing light instead of darkness to minds that travel these forums.

posted on Sep, 26 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I would encourage all to read the Bible translation Disraeli is using and compare them to the whole and complete KJV Translation. If you do with a desire to learn more truth from the words of God I guarantee you will when you study from the KJV.

posted on Oct, 9 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join