It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bahrain agrees to normalize relations with Israel, Trump announces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Bahrain has joined the United Arab Emirates in striking an agreement to normalize relations with Israel, President Donald Trump said on Friday, a dramatic move aimed at easing tensions in the Middle East.

Trump tweeted out the news after he spoke by phone to both Bahrain’s King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the White House said.

Bahrain agrees to normalize relations with Israel, Trump announces

Bible Prophecy is unfolding before our eyes. Look how accurate the Bible is.

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Throughout the years some have thought it's the antichrist that enters into an agreement with Israel but Daniel 9:27 says he will confirm the agreement with many.

That's exactly what's unfoding before our eyes. The Trump administration has laid out an agreement where more Muslim Countries can join and confirm this agreement with many.

It says he will confirm. The Hebrew word here is Gabar which means to strengthen.

I believe this will be the agreement confirmed by the antichrist. It will be a nation that's seen as an enemy of Israel but when they confirm this agreement it will strengthen it or it could be a Country outside of the deal who confirms it and makes it stronger.

Keep your eyes on this agreement and which nations confirm it.

GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST TODAY!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
When I saw Trump claim Jerusalem is Israel's capital, I knew things were starting to heat up. The 3rd temple being constructed in Jerusalem is huge for these prophecies coming to be fulfilled. Another indication is when the good news is spread throughout the world - given the internet and Bibles being translated into mostly all known languages, this will also be fulfilled soon.

What I hope people realize is that we all know there is no enduring aspect of the life we are living except to come to know God who will guide us through the expansion of our consciousness into new levels of awareness. We are in the hands of the Omnipotent Founder of the Universe... we have nothing to fear. Choose good loving intentions and righteousness and we align with His Magnificence.
edit on 11-9-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

I am from over the pond. But Trumps a hero!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Another indication is when the good news is spread throughout the world - given the internet and Bibles being translated into mostly all known languages, this will also be fulfilled soon.
a reply to: cooperton

May God have mercy on the billions of Muslims and billions of Hindu's and millions of Buddhist ...Am I right ? Right ?

Christians have this one on lock, the rest can burn as the " Good news spreads " .

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
What I hope people realize is that we all know there is no enduring aspect of the life we are living except to come to know God who will guide us through the expansion of our consciousness into new levels of awareness. We are in the hands of the Omnipotent Founder of the Universe... we have nothing to fear. Choose good loving intentions and righteousness and we align with His Magnificence.

Really? Gods going to expand Our consciousness when We are still being punished for eating from the Tree?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
When I saw Trump claim Jerusalem is Israel's capital, I knew things were starting to heat up. The 3rd temple being constructed in Jerusalem is huge for these prophecies coming to be fulfilled. Another indication is when the good news is spread throughout the world - given the internet and Bibles being translated into mostly all known languages, this will also be fulfilled soon.

Good points and the Temple will not take long to build.

It will not be on the site of the Temple Mount. That isn't where the Temple was built. The Temple Mount is an old Roman fort. There was a recent archeological discovery from that time period in the City of David. I think they will eventually find even more evidence that shows the Temple Mount isn't the site of the old Temple.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
surely little neo you must realise that you can pick in choose verse in a 'bible' so large to fit whatever you want ?

a reply to: neoholographic

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

May God have mercy on the billions of Muslims and billions of Hindu's and millions of Buddhist ...Am I right ? Right ?

Christians have this one on lock, the rest can burn as the " Good news spreads " .

Sorry if a fanatic hurt or insulted you at some point. Try to forgive them... They are zealous because they have seen great things.

Regardless...

1) Muslims believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah.
2) Hindus who are true to the practice will come to know what Christ is, even if they cannot historically reference Jesus

originally posted by: ATruGod

Really? Gods going to expand Our consciousness when We are still being punished for eating from the Tree?

It was all part of the plan. If there was no fall then there would only be Adam and Eve, but now due to the fall there are billions of children who can potentially claim their Birthright.
edit on 11-9-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Sorry if a fanatic hurt or insulted you at some point. Try to forgive them... They are zealous because they have seen great things.

Regardless...

1) Muslims believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah.
2) Hindus who are true to the practice will come to know what Christ is, even if they cannot historically reference Jesus
a reply to: cooperton

I grew up Christian and grew out of it as it were , I traveled the world saw thousands of Muslims bow five times a day to the east worshiping a God Christians call false . I also saw Muslims kill them selves and the people around them for a God they felt commanded them to.

And no Muslims do not believe Christ is the messiah they believe Christ is a great teacher a prophet even , but they do not see him as God.

And Hinduism is 4,000 yrs old about 2,000 yrs older than Christianity , so I wouldnt count on a billion Hindu's just flushing there religion down the drain mate .

top topics

join