It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crappy Animated Short I Made. LOL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I have a short Animated video I made years ago and I would've put it on ATS way back when but I thought it had too many problems and glitches so I didn't post it. However, with the upcoming election I think now might be a good time to just go ahead and show it just for fun.

The title is Afroman for president; I made this story before Obama came onto the scene in 2008. So, anyway, I envisioned a time when politicians will be openly corrupt and do their dirty work out in the open without fear of retribution. This isn't a jab at Trump so don't attack me; I started this Animation around 2004.

Here is a poster:

I do see a time coming when politicians will be able to do their dirt in the open without any backlash from the general population. Does anyone else think that it's possible that it will come to be? The villain in this story is a corrupt politician named Millicent who is openly corrupt. His slogan is "Vote for Me or DIE!" He means it because he has a genetically engineered monster named People Eater that he plans to use to eat the opposing party. Millicient is in the "Tails" party and "Heads" is the other party. Afroman and Afrodite find out about Millicent's plot and travel to the Moon where the debate is being held at a Moon colony to stop him before he unleashes his monster on those who oppose him.

Go gentle on me, ATS!! The runtime is about 24minutes but is has some issues! There's a freeze that lasts about from the 4:55 minute mark to about the 7:02 minute mark, there's some sound issues, and the Animation is choppy in places. If you can get past all of the errors and watch the video then I'd like to know what everyone thinks!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-9-2020 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

edit on 11-9-2020 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

edit on 11-9-2020 by lostbook because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2020 by lostbook because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Video won't load. Will try to fix. Apologies, ATS!

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Fixed for ya.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks!

top topics

join