It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dreams of Life or Life of Dreams

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I had a dream the other night, when I woke I immediately wrote this down as follows .

The world is happening all at once .

Some asleep Some Awake , We are awake while we sleep dreaming of life around us . Then we awake dreaming of the world around us , there are two realities thinly veiled around us. I feel like we as humans used to know this in fact we lived simultaneously in both realities . At some point we lost focus of this bilateral existence and we became unbalanced , our pineal gland became calcified I believe this is where mental illness and depression stem from . Our need for this mirror existence extends into our woke life by forcing us to sleep everyday . Sleep is such a need for the human mind that missing sleep has an immediate effect on our energies our physical appearance .

I believe that at some point in human existence in the past we blended ou energies so well between these two realities that we as humans did not require sleep , it is interesting really how vulnerable we are while we sleep you would think our physical evolution would not require sleep of us and possibly at some point it didn't .

The power of the human mind in a dream state is far more powerful than that of a woke mind, it is puzzling why we do not tap into this more again perhaps at one time we did.

and I ran out of thought at this point , and my Dog had to go potty so

Feel free to add to this train of thought .

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I gotcha bro

this....sleep cycle...yeah where we are completely vulnerable...we are gone

I didn't answer why we sleep...no clue he he

you pointed out the cycle of rotation....rotating shifts...cool

there is something in there....the lucky one might pass in their sleep to go to glory

animals sleep too....by cycles or rotating shifts I guess as the world turns

circadium rythym....the Angels that protect and watch us.....have two groups....one handles the sleeping....one group handles the action mode of life....people out driving bumping....kids skinning their knee...an accident at an intersection....but a it must have been a miracle no one was killed

then there's this....Chuck Missler says scripture proves and science agrees....we are in a digital simulation...

bcause scripture is real accurate....and it must come from beyond out domain, our time domain...they think we have 10 dimensions....4 we know of....in the 1500's...some clergy dude figured the same from reading Genesis....

edit on 10-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

and my Dog had to go potty so

Speaking of dogs:
I had an idea. If humans had at one time not needed sleep, then maybe some animals now don't need sleep.

I can't think of any right off hand. But if being awake always would be an evolutionary advantage due to missing those times of vulnerability then one would think that the non-sleepers would have won out over the sleepers and many more non-sleeper species would be around today.

Here's a good article on dreams: What do Dogs Dream About?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
is it true that sharks never sleep?

a reply to: pthena

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

If you dont sleep reality starts to crack up.Therefore sleep is required to maintain the reality. The question is if you are asleep in this world, are you concious in the other one while being in either can you remember the other. As the memory fades quite quickly. Probably because their it has no survival reason . But their does appear to be an objective other state.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Sharks do sleep walk, I mean sleep swim.

Sharks don't have eyelids, so they look awake.
They swim so that the oxygen rich water can continue to pass over their gills, even while sleeping.
See Do Sharks Sleep?

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

If you dont sleep reality starts to crack up.Therefore sleep is required to maintain the reality. The question is if you are asleep in this world, are you concious in the other one while being in either can you remember the other. As the memory fades quite quickly. Probably because their it has no survival reason . But their does appear to be an objective other state.

we don’t talk about Fight Club

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

OK

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Physical beings need rest because the battery of the body is usually in heavy use....

without rest, said bodies die as a battery

But there is more to life then just the Physical

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Physical beings need rest because the battery of the body is usually in heavy use....

without rest, said bodies die as a battery

But there is more to life then just the Physical

Agreed but perhaps our body was once like an alternator constantly recharging itself via the energy melding of the two realities.

Its strange how you can remember a dream right when you wake and you can dictate it on paper, but you have to do so quickly because it begins to fade almost immediately

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Indeed it's a pity that we have to sleep to access it though.

You can tap into something similar via meditation , but honestly this takes years of practice .

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I had an idea. If humans had at one time not needed sleep, then maybe some animals now don't need sleep.

i would imagine there are some insects or arachnids that don't require sleep .

and btw apparently my dog requires about 20hrs of sleep a day or she is just worthless , honesly she is worthless either way.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If passengers on a deep space Inter-dimensional T.A.R.D.I.S. drive possessing STAR fuel compatible craft had to go into deep induced sleep what would they dream of if the travel was for 8000 EA*RTH Years?

From this dimension it appears from scientific study there is brain activity detected when what is perceived awake here and sleep. With that in mind... It does appear to be something we are missing in concern with sleep.

Consider how many hours animals of this planet spend sleeping and spend awake.

I often wonder are the dreams meshed between animals of this planet and humans at times. And further can non terrestrials dreams if they dream mesh in as well with the dream states here on EA*RTH.

Oddly when I dream and can remember, if the dream gets too odd I can catch on that I'm dreaming and force myself awake. It's like my mind detects the oddities and alerts me that it's sleep state then I just wake up.
Strange...
Interesting thread

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

i would imagine there are some insects or arachnids that don't require sleep .

It looks like that is still under investigation.
Check out what is said about dolphins and maybe migratory animals in general.

While scientists can’t say for certain that every animal sleeps, most creatures in the animal kingdom do, indeed, catch some zzz's. But not all animals experience sleep in the same way.

For example, one animal may go through different stages of sleep than another. Insects and fish, unlike some birds and all mammals, don't experience Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep. REM sleep is when most dreams occur.

The number of hours than an animal sleeps can also vary widely. Cats sleep, on average, for 15 hours a day, while rats clock up to 20 hours a day. Smaller animals, which often have higher rates of brain metabolism, tend to require more sleep, while larger animals generally get less sleep.

Even the way that an animal snoozes can be different. Interestingly, horses, cows, and giraffes can sleep while standing, but need to lie down for short stints for REM sleep.

Dolphins, as well as some other aquatic mammals and some birds, utilize something called unihemispheric slow-wave sleep. This allows one half of the brain to sleep while the other remains awake so that long, non-stop migrations are possible.

But some sleep behaviors are similar across the animal kingdom.
Do all animals sleep?

Insects and fish don't dream.
Dolphins and migratory birds sleep with one side of the brain at a time. There are your awake and dreaming simultaneous people.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Insects and fish don't dream.
Dolphins and migratory birds sleep with one side of the brain at a time. There are your awake and dreaming simultaneous people.

excellent, nice find .

I surmise some mystics esoteric masters if you will , possibly tap into this ability .
edit on 11-9-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: more info

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Proof of a duality would be if their is such a thing as a shared dream, socially this would be a bit of a bummer, and would probably require a different concept of fidelity. This might be healthy. But apparently it might not be a question of do we have shared dreams. But what could be the implications of the fact.

The comments on the vid are interesting as many people who replied in the comments section, were certain that they had shared dreams and had checked it out with who they shared the dream with to confirm the fact.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Supposedly when dreaming, we only dream about things or places we know about. So alot of weird, vague dreams might as well just abstractions of memory. Same thing could be said about lucid an controlled dreams too, but awareness the difference possibly.

Also, supposedly in the deepest state of sleep, the brain does not dream at all, dreaming only happens in the second deepest stage. The third one doesnt dream too but that cause of activity, while the deepest minimal so the brain can recharge.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88
Supposedly being the operative word, people who are supposedly dead , have proved that they are seeing the real time environment in the operating theatre, when their is no brain activity.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88
Supposedly when dreaming, we only dream about things or places we know about. So alot of weird, vague dreams might as well just abstractions of memory. Same thing could be said about lucid an controlled dreams too, but awareness the difference possibly.

Also, supposedly in the deepest state of sleep, the brain does not dream at all, dreaming only happens in the second deepest stage. The third one doesnt dream too but that cause of activity, while the deepest minimal so the brain can recharge.

A very academic approach to dreaming yes I've heard this before.

I surmise in the deepest state of sleep we leave our body entirely entering another plane of existence . Although without entering a persons consciousness while there in the deepest state there is really no way of knowing what is really going on.

Dreams are complicated and I think can be measured by science but only in part, there is much of dreams that is spiritual in nature.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Science would be akin to nightmares, while dreams would be art.

Who knows since it would be border line dead too, thing is we have no memory of it that if that were the case. Also with sensation of time passing in blink sort of speak raises some hairs, since we probably couldnt process it.

Maybe it just the brains way of letting off steam since even yawning might be the bodies way of cooling down and stimulation. Or in digital, sci-fi terms, recalibrating or defraging when it comes to dreaming.
edit on 11-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join