It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army announces its service component command for U.S. Space Command

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
(Apologies if this info was presented previously)

What does this have to do with Aliens and UFO’s? Maybe nothing or maybe something.....

As the Militarization buildup of space moves forward i.e. Space Force
.....undoubtedly Aliens and UFO’s will weave in, in addition to the Chinese, Russian, and Rogue nation threats.

Here’s a news release from the u.s. army:

Linked source ....

www.army.mil...

Army announces its service component command for U.S. Space Command

By U.S. Army Public Affairs August 21, 2020

WASHINGTON -- The Army announced today that U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command will take on the additional responsibility of serving as the Army service component command to U.S. Space Command, while retaining its responsibilities as the service component command to U.S. Strategic Command. Naming USASMDC as the service component command to both USSPACECOM and USSTRATCOM will strengthen integration and synchronization of these vital operations and has been endorsed by the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

“The Army is the largest user of space-enabled systems in the Department of Defense,” said Ryan McCarthy, Secretary of the Army. “Naming USASMDC as a component command to both combatant commands strengthens command and control, unity of effort, and synchronization of Army space and missile defense operations.”

An operational level Army force, USASMDC organizes, trains, equips and deploys Army space and global missile defense forces to conduct worldwide space and missile defense operations.

From its split-based headquarters at Redstone Arsenal, Alabama, and Colorado Springs, Colorado, USASMDC oversees vital Army space and missile defense elements around the globe. With personnel assigned in 11 time zones at 23 worldwide locations, the command has approximately 2,800 Soldiers (active-duty, National Guard and Reserve) and Army civilian personnel working 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to defend the homeland against intercontinental ballistic missile attack and to ensure ground forces receive the space-enabled capabilities required to assure mission success.
edit on 9-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Quote from your article link:

“The Army is the largest user of space-enabled systems in the Department of Defense,” said Ryan McCarthy, Secretary of the Army.

Space is a war fighting domain. Why do you think the CIA proxy TTSA clowns are pushing UFOs as a threat narrative as one example. Mega Trillion smorgasbord since Trump (or is it Covert-19) has been ending ground-based forever wars. After 50 years of 'space' silence God only knows what they have up there (Rods from God)...As above, so below.

Space Force is still undergoing command organization changes & alignment structure until sometime in 2021.

The First Members of Space Force Just Deployed to the Middle East

The U.S. Space Force has marked another milestone for the history books: the first official deployment of its troops -- and it's not to the moon.

Twenty airmen assigned to the 16th Expeditionary Space Control Flight and the 609th Air Operations Center at Al Udeid Air Base, Qatar, transferred into the military's newest branch during enlistment or oath of office ceremonies earlier this month, according to a news release. The airmen are in organic space career fields such as space operations and space systems operations, officials said.

Last month, Chief Master Sgt. Roger Towberman, Space Force's top enlisted adviser, said the branch was all ready to move ahead with announcing a rank structure until Rep. Dan Crenshaw, R-Texas, proposed a new legislative amendment requiring the service to use Navy ranks.

Air Force shifts Middle East command center from Qatar to South Carolina

The unannounced operation, which The Washington Post was invited to observe, was the first time U.S. command and control had been moved out of the region since the center was established in Saudi Arabia during the 1991 Persian Gulf War."

This was a type of logistic exercise and in fact according to Sec Pompeo the base has been undergoing expansion and renovation despite Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia and UAE boycotting Qatar.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Quoted from the thread titled “Japan Minister of Defence discusses UFOs with SecDef Mark Esper

Minister Kono confirmed at the Japan-US Defense Ministers' Meeting last month that the Self-Defense Forces and the US Army would also cooperate on UFOs.

edit on 9-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
💯 fake alien invasion as predicted. Real aliens are benevolent. Common sense.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Thats right

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
Thats right

Think it would be more like this

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yeah... let’s throw everything we don’t have at em....those esohbee’s!

We can do this.... we’ll just strap some of these to a SpaceX rocket! Yeah that’s the E ticket....

Team America

edit on 10-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hmmm Space Force ground troops to the Middle East..... somethings a brewing, and I don’t know what. Whatever it is, it’s ramping up.

First US Space Force deployment to land not so far, far away - Qatar

Source Link: news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I was watching a count down 100 of paranormal caught on camera on the travel channel....and there was a segment on a supposed Pyramid object turning on an axis above the Pentagon back in 2018 ...I’m just now finding out about it.

From how it was videoed through the windows of a vehicle at night, I thought perhaps from the reflections of the instrument panels, radio, etc.

It looked pretty wild to say the least. So in my spare Covid time I decided to see if there was more to be said about it. It was mentioned and shown that more than one set of “witnesses” saw and videoed it as well...

Here’s what’s remarkable....the date that the event happened was December 19th 2018. One day shy of a full year, when on December 20th 2019, Trump Publicly announces at Andrews AFB the establishment of Space Force. So it’s a kawinkydink I assume, but strange just the same.

Ok so, there are witnesses that probably don’t know each other, yet video the same oddity..... hmmmm

Or is the sighting true and Trump is Oh $$$hit worried enough to (expediting what was already in the pipeline to do) establish a Space Force?

Well IF the pyramid was legit ... then like the Washington, D.C. flap in the 50’s, the EBE’s missed yet again another opportunity to land and say .... Take me to your Leader.....or perhaps there waiting for to see who wins the upcoming elections.

(Maybe the pyramid has already been debunked and I haven’t read it yet)

edit on 12-10-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join