It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: mirageman

do you think Bigalow has a station in LEO?

i bet you he has at least one pod in orbit for him and his family, i would.and i would do it under the guise of a test

All I know is that he applied for a patent in 2004 for a stealth satellite.

In late 2004, right about the time that some U.S. lawmakers publicly unveiled a previously classified $9.5 billion program to build satellites that orbit the Earth undetected from the ground, Robert Bigelow,.. submitted a patent application for a satellite that proposed to do just that. .....This could include using radar absorbing materials and/or geometrics to reflect radar waves at angles that make detection of the craft difficult.” The patent goes on to say that shell could be “colored as to make visual detection more difficult...

Source: C4ISR Stealth satellites Cold War myth or operational reality?

Another clue as to perhaps who Bigelow really works for?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Dirty Harry probably lied again. The "new" explanation is another load of doublespeak from Spook Central.

The date of that memo was June 24th 2009. But what else was Special Agent Zondo up to in 2009?

Two guys, some cargo ships and one audacious idea

By Gus Sentementes Nov 16, 2009

Luis Elizondo and John Robert haven't worked in the cargo shipping industry before, but they've studied it feverishly for the past four years. And they think they've come up with a game-changing idea....

Their vision is a port that cuts down dramatically on wait times for ships to unload their cargo, and is turning around crew quickly and putting ships out to sail in a matter of hours, not days.

This year, Elizondo got a patent for the idea, and he and Robert formed a company called Never Ship Empty. They're about to start pitching it to leaders in the industry. And they're embarking on a feasibility study with the University of Houston..

The Baltimore Sun

Never Ship Empty Kent Islanders develop system to streamline cargo ship operations

By JACK SHAUM Staff Writer Jan 10, 2010

Kent Islanders Luis Elizondo and John Robert... have come up with a revolutionary approach to ocean shipping in which the cargo ship is treated much like the 18-wheeler or the freight train part of it goes on to a new job while the other part remains behind to be unloaded....Last February they received a patent for their concept, clearing the way for the project to move to the next stage.

The next stage is getting ports interested in it, getting them to become participating ports, and then building a fleet of vessels with removable superstructures that can be stationed at the various ports.

On Friday, Dec. 18 [2009]they met with officials of the Port of Baltimore to discuss Baltimore becoming the first port to sign on. "The first port to come on line will set the standard," Robert said.

Stardem.com

Was this part of his Special Agent counter-intel work or was he looking for an exit strategy?

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Given the present shipping crisis….. he should leave UFOLOGY and make a bundle using his patent to relieve the crises. An exit strategy? That’s one right there staring him in the face….Books and Cons, couldn’t be as lucrative as world wide shipping, I suppose. Timing is everything…..imo

👽😉⛴
edit on 5-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Some more holes apparently showing in this whole TTSA saga, reading that letter.

If ATTIP wasn’t classified then what’s Elizondo’s reason for running around saying he can’t reveal anything.
What’s unclassified, the fact of its existence? (Which BTW was supposed to be secret I think we were told). Or then is what they find out classified? Now he says it was unpublicized, what does that mean?

Elizondo, to my memory, trotted around with a 007 hat on pretending he knew some real classified secrets he couldn’t divulge.

If that’s the case then this letter has no substance to it

posted on Nov, 5 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
All this is very possible speculation. Also, we can speculate the whole Skinwalker meme is a disinformation op similar to the Bennewitz operation, only on a bigger scale…a public one to perhaps (as in the Bennewitz disinformation scheme) distract us from something else, or add to the ongoing government spook-ridden, alien-related disinformation operation.

Every few years in my research starting from the 70s there's been a disinformation operation. In the 70s we had Robert Emenegger and his famous UFO doc originally to be on HBO( they backed out I recall). UFOs Past, Present, and Future, which originally by way of the air force was to produce a video of an alien landing which was to have appeared in the doc. Of course, they reneged, and there was no ufo landing and the doc was a big bust in terms of disclosure but was a huge disinformation dissemination opportunity. Then through our ever-present Richard Doty, was dragged Linda Howe in the mix with disinformation piled on more of it which she lapped up at one point. Then came the well-documented Bennewitz era in the 80s, we don’t have to go into that here. Then along with the continuing in the 90s though starting in the 80s and going into the 90s and beyond there was the MJ 12 “disclosures”

Also, in the 90s started Skinwalker and that spooky aura surrounding it and attaching UFO lore around it.

Then, Serpo, another documented UFO hoax where behind it one can say, the usual suspects...

Now into 2016 and the granddaddy of all the schemes so far…TTSA!

Summary:

70: Scheme to produce a video of a landed alien saucer, resulting in a documentary riddled with disinformation on a grand scale.

80’S The Bennewitz era. Along with, I didn’t mention above, the resurrecting the corpse of Roswell by two major UFO writers, where one was closely connected to Bennewitz our UFO disinformation star conduit of the 80s…

90s, kind of thin in comparison, just having more from those past events and disseminations of UFO lore from them. But had the origin of the Skinwalker myth heaped upon us by you know who.

2000s: Exactly 2005, one for the millennium if there ever was one: Serpo. A documented hoax.

2016: Now unto the era of certain disclosure, where even the press and US military establishment are going to play...DISCLOSE...through none and only TTSA and their spook-ridden organization headed by a… rock star…

Gee, I can’t wait for what’s next

Seriously, we can see how each decade comes something new.

edit on 5-11-2021 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ooops wrong thread posted to….

👽🤭
edit on 6-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Here's what the new book "Skin Worriers at the Pentagon" book says about the AAWSAP, AATIP confusion.

Now if Lacatski wished to protect the AAWSAP name for "security reasons" then why was it advertised on the web in the first place under that moniker in August 2008?

ADVANCED AEROSPACE WEAPON SYSTEM APPLICATIONS PROGRAM - Solicitation HHM402-08-R-0211

I'll even get the excuse in before the sub-geniuses of the twitsphere make it.

If this was to hide that AAWSAP was really a study of UAPs then the wording of the solicitation was clearly misleading. It does not mention UAP or UFOs at all. Given Bigelow was the only and thus winning bidder, it would also appear to be a misappropriation of taxpayer funds.

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz

Some more holes apparently showing in this whole TTSA saga, reading that letter.

If ATTIP wasn’t classified then what’s Elizondo’s reason for running around saying he can’t reveal anything.
What’s unclassified, the fact of its existence?....

It seems to be a merry dance we are being led on. Elizondo said in an interview

... i guess because of some of my background running counter-intelligence investigations and some of my background in technology protection. Specifically with aerospace systems that probably, i suspect, was a fairly lucrative skill set that they were looking for. To create this sub portfolio under AATIP.

Luis Elizondo, Former AATIP Director WAPO interview June 2021

Assuming that's true then it's easier to see what the real game may be.

UFOs are the sideshow. Anything any of the Bigelow Vegas UFO mob like Davis, Hoff, Doorbell or Krapp etc. say about UFOs is designed to leave ufology chasing eternally down rabbit holes. That's why they tell multiple lies when they are engaging the "UFO" audience and create conflicting statements. Their real game is protecting national security.

American's large ufo sub-culture is an easy target for adversaries to use as a cover to find out about top secret projects and advanced technology development. Poor Paul Bennewitz was monitoring classified projects in the late 1970s and 80s thinking he'd found evidence of aliens. Concerned that he might leak these details to a Soviet 'ufologist' [read spy] the military spooks decided to fuel his beliefs with false information about aliens and sent him insane in the process.

edit on 6/11/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 6 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Damn Doty!!!

…..and as a taxpayer, I want my money back! I’ve been Doty Duped for to long…

👽🤬🤪☕️🍩

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   

This AAWSAP, AATIP story is one of the most confusing arrays of nonsense I've ever encountered in these areas!

Twenty different meanings from 30 disparate people on this subject spell an attempt at obfuscation in the extreme on the whole matter.

For one, who else was ever in AATIP other than Elizondo? All the evidence points to that it was and is a low-level elaborate fraud....that is AATIP.

No one I've heard at this point but Elizondo has anything or had anything to do with this supposed group.

So this statement claims AATIP was merely a nickname to cover up the AAWSAP word for security reasons and a part-time venture as some auxiliary or extension of the main AAWSAP program once it shut down.
(Interestingly when you google AAWSAP, other than a strange, kind of bogus link, you then get an AATIP link, and then Bigelow links). The scanty links, IMO, prove that all the hoopla during the 2017 NYT articles and other mainstream sources had no substance behind it. Just use your common sense. Such a supposed groundbreaking article has no traces of reality behind it after a few years ought to tell us something.

If memory serves, let's never forget that Mr. Bigelow was the principal benefactor of that 22 million AAWSAP venture, whatever it really was.

Well, we know Elizondo has ATTIP affixed to him but then what was his relationship with AAWSAP. I assume he had none.
So, from this, can we conclude that the reason the Army came out that time saying Elizondo had nothing to do with ATTIP they were referring to AAWSAP?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

By the looks of Attachment 1 (page 4) there were quite a few “AATIP” (AAWSAP) team members (most redacted) ….including Elizondo. A good question is….who are the redacted folks?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

👽🍺

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

A good question is….who are the redacted folks?

I guess you could play the guessing game?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:05 AM
link   
At least we know what happened to all those emails the DoD couldn't find!

Zondo threw them on next door's Barbecue!

Sounds more and more like a Bob Lazar tall story to me.

At least that's what he's claimed in this month's edition of the fashion magazine - GQ.
Where he is now a "GQ Hero of 2021".

Wearing the same clothes all the time pays off sometimes. I guess!

edit on 7/11/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
a reply to: peaceinoutz

By the looks of Attachment 1 (page 4) there were quite a few “AATIP” (AAWSAP) team members (most redacted) ….including Elizondo. A good question is….who are the redacted folks?

FOIA is not our friend.

But I think you can work out who "Jay" is?

Plus probably the scientists for AATIP.

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

For the longest time, Zondo has maintained that the GMen scrubbed and waxed his emails.

I’ve been maintaining…..well, there has to be some he sent to someone. Meaning, someone else has some of his emails.

By what he’s been saying would infer deleting his Inbox, Drafts, Outbox, Saved Folders, and his ………Sent box.

So, then the Recipient’s of his Sent emails would have copies of his communications to them.

It is probable that the Recipient’s include the team members, visible and known, on the Attachment 1 list ……as well….as the Redacted members.

Suffice, to say then, Zondo’s emails from the Recipients of his Sent emails….still may exist! His emails are not ALL deleted.

What is the likelihood that the GMen went through the trouble of scrubbing and waxing the emails received as the Recipients from Zondo? The GMen would have to go to each team member, redacted and non-redacted on the team members listed on the Attachment 1 and delete Zondo’s emails there too.

I’ll contend his emails aren’t gone because they exist with the Recipient’s he Sent them too. Zondo’s emails Trail still exists.

If Zondo really wanted too, he just has to contact those team members and ask for copies of his emails he sent them, to be sent back to him.

The whole “my emails were Deleted” is a FARCE and a Pinocchio tactic……IMO

Sidebar: Hey MM….your a Doctor of Documents (Dr. Docs)…do you have any docs that show Jesse A. Marcel Sr. handwritten signature? If so can you kindly link it. I’m doing some “I-Beam” “Stick” research. I already have Dr. Jesse Marcel Jr’s signature…..If not, oh well….perhaps someone else can answer the call.

👽🧐☕️🍩

edit on 7-11-2021 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

For the longest time, Zondo has maintained that the GMen scrubbed and waxed his emails. I’ve been maintaining…..well, there has to be some he sent to someone. Meaning, someone else has some of his emails. ..

For sure. If he had all those emails stashed in next door's barbecue, then why has he never produced a single one to 'prove' what his role was, what he did and who he worked with? He could have 'leaked'something to a friendly Las Vagas journalist as has been done. Instead ,he has relied on his cult of Zondo apologists who also interpret what he doesn't say as something he is saying.

He leaked his annual appraisal to a former police lieutenant now posing as a journalist on an airbase in Germany.It was even posted online as the header to an article.

We also have the email chain of the request to use the 3 videos.

Which proves that at least one set of emails survived.

The DoD are also complicit in this by claiming they have no records of Zondo's email accounts.

It should also be noted that the only people bleating about the UAP problem are Americans. No one else is worried about an old UFO story from 17 years ago. America does not have the influence, resources or manpower to maintain a cover-up for over 70 years to conceal the definitive proof of alien presence on Earth.
edit on 7/11/2021 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

you should check out a NRO program cone named MISTY

they were stealth satellites that used advanced RAM and inflatable panels so that it formed like an oval or quasi triangle shape.

and apparently had other stealth featured that would hide it from RADAR and optical sighting

and i think later models had so called 'inspector' satellites

the spaceplane we use i think was a early platform for parasites that would attach or some how syphon off data from the Russian/whoeber satellite

edit on 7-11-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

do you have any docs that show Jesse A. Marcel Sr. handwritten signature?

No. Maybe one of the official Roswell reports has something

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

...you should check out a NRO program cone named MISTY

Tthe link in my earlier post covers it.

And who said he had a "...background in technology protection. Specifically with aerospace systems..."?

posted on Nov, 7 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Oh…then Elizondo is the only one allowed to be exposed to be a part of this so-called “ATTIP”?

I don’t believe any of it.

IMO, all Bigelow did was give them files from his old NDIS research for that measly 22 million.

Likely all a scam to pay him back for his pilfering MUFONS files, led by his buddy the Senator from Nevada.

Do you honestly believe all this started from some official seeing ghosts at Skinwalker then telling Harry Reed and his other senate buddies which led to the creation of AASWAP? To me is a total 100 percent bull ___ hoax...LIE!
The government, Elizondo, Bigelow, Reed, etc. haven’t gotten its story straight from the start.

Now we hear ATTIP was only a nickname for AAWSAP. That answers why the government said at one point Elizondo didn’t run anything ATTIP related.

MM and this thread have among others exposed this nonsense from the start.

Then the further cover-up of this government hoax is the creation of TTSA.

edit on 7-11-2021 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join