It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking BAASS, Assessing AATIP and Doubting Thomas ‘DeLonge’

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE

The people who are new to ufology, those folks attracted to the ATTIP/TTSA hype, are in for a big surprise when all this comes to naught as they realize what the USG and ufo buffs know. And that is that the few cases that are genuinely ufos are impossible to study. Can a turtle keep up with a jackrabbit?

That's not good enough: Better is: can a turtle keep up with a missile. That's just about right

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE

The people who are new to ufology, those folks attracted to the ATTIP/TTSA hype, are in for a big surprise when all this comes to naught as they realize what the USG and ufo buffs know. And that is that the few cases that are genuinely ufos are impossible to study. Can a turtle keep up with a jackrabbit?

That's not good enough: Better is: can a turtle keep up with a missile. That's just about right

Everyone is allowed to make mistakes, as that's part of the learning process.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

all good...

I like the Raiders one, as it looked the most mammoth of all those warehouses.
it's like you could spend 10 lifetimes in that place, and never find the ark
in there.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Make mistakes. You’re referring to who here? The naïve public, or the USG?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Make mistakes. You’re referring to who here? The naïve public, or the USG?

Just pointing out, that even 'self-appointment experts' such as some in this forum
started from nothing and took quite a while to ramp up.

But the USG?

Any organizaiton designed to deceive us, nearly across the board..
I'm not inclined to be 'generous' in the same was as regular people.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So I was watching a video interview of Diana Pasulka,
and she said that she had severed her relationship wtih
"everyone in the invisible college" except for Jacques
and Gary.

It was really refreshing to hear her say that.

it was around this time:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-5-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I read her book. Pretty good book, she got tight with Vallee.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE

Stop all the nonsense and the cool guy talk and share what the few cases are of genuine UFOs. Do it.

Do you know how many people don't know the government has said UFOs are real? Lots. Sounds like you're just manufacturing that Tom Delonge has created UFO hype and is considered a relevant celebrity. I don't see that at all.

Edit to add: It's not surprising the absolute skeptics in this thread have never seen a UFO or had an alien encounter. None of you have ever made a thread talking about your personal experience. No wonder you think it's just something on TV.
edit on 20-5-2022 by game over man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I read her book. Pretty good book, she got tight with Vallee.

I'ts who she got 'untight with' that interests me..
that would have to include the usual gang of misfits
discussed in this forum and presumably people like
Timothy Taylor and others.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I know that the rabid believers will think that this article
is just 'cover' for 'real ufos' that the USG is 'hiding', but
since there were logs of military anti-drone technology
being recorded to work vs. some of the drone swarms,
I'd say, that the "naval encounters" were a big pile of
nothing burger, just like i said at the time of the big
attempted psychologilcal opertions involving TTSA
and other actors.

As I said then; there ARE 'genuine' phenomenon worth
investigating, but none of the naval incidents had any
of the markers of the probably 'genuine cases'.

Between the tic tac disinformation being rationalized,
and the 'swarming stories', I'd say that about wraps
up the entire operation as an embarassing proof of
how gullible people can be.

www.msn.com... 59a1e629d498f96961

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Thanks Kev.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

STOP ALL THIS NONSENSE

Stop all the nonsense and the cool guy talk and share what the few cases are of genuine UFOs. Do it.

Do you know how many people don't know the government has said UFOs are real? Lots. Sounds like you're just manufacturing that Tom Delonge has created UFO hype and is considered a relevant celebrity. I don't see that at all.

Edit to add: It's not surprising the absolute skeptics in this thread have never seen a UFO or had an alien encounter. None of you have ever made a thread talking about your personal experience. No wonder you think it's just something on TV.

Chill out.

I’m not a debunker save for phonies and liars. I believe that there are legitimate paranormal ufos events.

But that’s the point, paranormal, which the average joe, and average sally, and average 99.9 percent of humanity can best only believe something, even experiencers are just believers since they don’t know even what to know, with or without the experience.

Belief is not knowledge; belief means you don’t know. So, don’t be too excited about belief.

ET means, at best:
Experience and transformation
That’s what people need, more so than seeing an ET or UFO

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

ET means, at best:
Experience and transformation
That’s what people need, more so than seeing an ET or UFO

Very nicely said.

People will cram almost anything into their 'big empty', whether
it is of high 'spiritual nutrient content' or is just flat out deceptive
lies or personal confusion.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Do you know how many people don't know the government has said UFOs are real?

Are you confusing UFOS with alien spacecraft?

If anyone sees something they can't identify then it is, by definition, an Unidentified Flying Object. So far not one of them has been identified as an alien spacecraft.

As early as Sept 1947 the Twining memo claimed UFOs were “real and not visionary or fictitious”.

Although he also confirms "The lack of physical evidence in the shape of crash recovered exhibits which would undeniably prove the existence of these subjects.......", Throwing a spanner into the Roswell mythology long before it was rebunked in the late 1970s.
In 1969 Project Blue Book wrapped up with a conclusion

(1) no UFO reported, investigated, and evaluated by the Air Force has ever given any indication of threat to our national security

(2) there has been no evidence submitted to or discovered by the Air Force that sightings categorized as "unidentified" represent technological developments or principles beyond the range of present-day scientific knowledge

(3) there has been no evidence indicating that sightings categorized as "unidentified" are extraterrestrial vehicles.

In the mid 90s the Roswell incident was investigated, producing two large reports investigating the incident. The government of the US (and other governments) has never denied UFOs were real. Only that there is insufficient evidence to say what they represent.

It's not surprising the absolute skeptics in this thread have never seen a UFO or had an alien encounter. None of you have ever made a thread talking about your personal experience. No wonder you think it's just something on TV.

I see. So because people haven't made threads about it, then this means they haven't seen a UFO?

There are genuine mysteries out there, but holding preconceived notions based on belief does not take the topic forward.

edit on 22/5/2022 by mirageman because: ...

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

There are genuine mysteries out there, but holding preconceived notions based on belief does not take the topic forward.

Perfection.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Its all true the USG never claimed they knew what ufos were, save some debunking crap they uttered now and then such as Hynek’s (when he was a government man) swamp gas rap. And they always admitted they just didn’t know. The gripe against the USG in this regard is to the IC that deliberately time and time again, indulged in disinformation about ufos and ufology.

They should have kept their cotton-picking hands off of it, and just said WE KNOW NOTHING.

Just think, where did all the FAKE aliens are devils in the underground, or in cahoots with the USG doing cattle mutilations, or we have saucers at area 51, or MJ12 lore, disinformation come from? From the Intel community stooges.

Like TTSA was or still is?

So, okay, now they want to repent of all of that.

Maybe

Time will tell

edit on 22-5-2022 by peaceinoutz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Just in from MUFON.....

Mutual UFO Network Releases Statement on UAP Hearing

CINCINNATI – May 24, 2022 – (Newswire.com)

MUFON, the Mutual UFO Network, applauds members of the United States House of Representatives...for holding a hearing on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP)....

“I am excited that Congress is taking this critical first step in disclosing what is known,” MUFON Executive Director David MacDonald said. .....

After many years of being taboo, discussions regarding UAPs are becoming mainstream....MUFON has spoken with numerous Congressional officials, providing individuals with information and answers to questions they might have on UAPs. MUFON has always worked closely with Congress. For example, information from MUFON has been instrumental for years in unfolding the process of disclosure. Information from the MUFON database was instrumental in convincing Harry Reid to seek funding for the AATIP program.

Archived Source

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I guess the best we can hope for, based on that,
is for more funding to chase ghosts that don't
want to be caught, as that's what Harry Reid
got funded.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Its all true the USG never claimed they knew what ufos were, save some debunking crap they uttered now and then such as Hynek’s (when he was a government man) swamp gas rap. And they always admitted they just didn’t know. The gripe against the USG in this regard is to the IC that deliberately time and time again, indulged in disinformation about ufos and ufology.
They should have kept their cotton-picking hands off of it, and just said WE KNOW NOTHING.

Ufology wouldn't exist if US military personnel like Corso, Lear, Dean ... hadn't spoken
All the rumors come from military environments, especially the US
The testimonies of the people would not have supported the UFO theme for 70 years
So they know a lot more than they say ...

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join