It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WhatMeRantNever Kamala's the Trophy wife of Eimhoff who is 30 years older than her

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
is that why someone is hiding her friggin last name

her husband now...Eimhoff or that's close....who cares huh...he divorced his former wife and went shoppin for a trophy wife

the Luciferians hooked him up....his money and his legal background and his oath to Lucifer....

hide her last name.....John Wayne would have his azz for that...it's her last name in actuality imho

hey...I can be humble...just not right now John Wayne would have his lame azz...HIS LAME AZZ what kind of man....i stop now ok

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I'd ask him what kind of man do you want to be known azz

hehe

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I'd ask him what kind of man do you want to be known azz

I know huh? I read it in a youtube video.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

John Wayne would have his azz for that...it's her last name in actuality imho

John Wayne would have his lame azz...HIS LAME AZZ what kind of man....i stop now ok

Your hero John Waynes true name was Marion Robert Morrison

Another of your ill thought out threads with bullsnip galore

Just stop - everythread makes you look sillier than you already are

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   
all apologies... week or two I'll prolly fly away...not by my understanding or imaginations....but by the Truth the Holy Spirit reminds us of...you too, bro...

fittin ta git ruff I reckon...seriously ruff

edit on 9-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Your hero John Waynes true name was Marion Robert Morrison

What the hell does John Wayne have to do with any of this

Talk about Ill thought out

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I know, that's why I responded to GBP. Maybe you'd like to respond to him instead of me for his drivel

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

I know, that's why I responded to GBP. Maybe you'd like to respond to him instead of me for his drivel

No im responding to you because youre literally stalking every post he makes. Hes not the problem you are.

You can disagree with people, make your points concise and thats fine. But literally you can go down your list of responses and youre all over him like some sort of psychosis.

For years you have posted things that are JUST as off the wall, and now you want to throw stones at someone else?

Come on man
edit on 9-9-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I dont think you understand the word psychosis.

Try harder to back up your points.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

And I will also call out threads that post "end of times" predictions of his that ramble on but alas mention events and dates that never come around.

Deny ignorance used to be the saying here

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Eimoff is 7 days olderer than her. Maybe look things up before you post.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

her husband now...Eimhoff or that's close....who cares huh...he divorced his former wife and went shoppin for a trophy wife

the Luciferians hooked him up....his money and his legal background and his oath to Lucifer....

hide her last name.....John Wayne would have his azz for that...it's her last name in actuality imho

hey...I can be humble...just not right now John Wayne would have his lame azz...HIS LAME AZZ what kind of man....i stop now ok

John Wayne's 1st name is really "Marion".

Look it up

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

So what dollar store did he find this trophy at? Things may be different in your neck of the woods, but a "trophy" wife sort of needs to be attractive and desirable... you know, an actual trophy. Kamala as a trophy makes me think of red lantern trophies and worst fantasy football GM awards...

She's a participation trophy at best and Willie Brown already participated aplenty with that "trophy" so her husband has literally won nothing but disgust everytime he realizes he picked up Willie's leftovers.

new topics

top topics

join