It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AstraZeneca Puts COVID-19 Vaccine Trial on Hold Over Safety Concern

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: dug88

Jesus H Christ, people, the phrase "The cure is worse than the disease" doesn't exist for nothing.
I'm betting this isn't a fluke, either. They rushed this stupid shot so damn fast that all of us who smelled BS foresaw severe side effect issues.

Count me out for the next decade, minimum. I will not accept a rushed vaccine. Period. Even if this DOES turn out to be a fluke, I'm not remotely convinced of safety. Time shortcuts never lead anywhere good.

What does the H stand for?

Herbert?

If a person has a very strong immune system with immunity to a disease already, then sticking antigens in the body can trigger a very bad response with some of those people. I will wait till at least next winter before trying this vaccine since I get serious responses to the flu and pertussis vaccines. If I notice some cytokine storms evolving, I will not get the vaccine.

Immune over-reaction is something I've considered heavily, I don't think your worries are unfounded by any means.
edit on 9/9/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I jus thought of something funny...They stopped the trial for 1 person out of how many thousand? Sorry but seems like acceptable loss.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MapOfNowhere

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: tamusan

Same. I haven't had the flu or a flu shot since the 1st or 2nd grade and I won't be getting a corona shot.

Yeah. Has anyone of you even heard of anyone who is going to take the corona vaccine?

I had a good conversation with mom a couple of days ago. Even she is not going to take the vaccine, and she is old and fragile.

No, nobody trusts vaccines, especially new ones. I'm not an anti-vaxxer by any means and had my kids vaccinated with their baby and school shots but it stops there.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is making Trump nervous about the election

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The point of vaccine trials is to work out the human-safety issues. The trial was paused to enable independent scrutiny. If this was another vaccine it would not have even reached a press release.

Food for the anti-vax crowd. Move along.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
September 16, 2020

Now that the Vaccine trial has RE-STARTED and is back on track, President Trump says every AMERICAN can get one at ZERO COST.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What about Ab8 ?

Tiny Antibody Component Highly Effective Against COVID-19

Trump promoting vaccines....shameful . Free vaccines....boy they really want to inject the poison in hurry.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
Dr. Fauci and Dr. Gates have teamed up to push vaccines HARD. Even the WHO got in on it yesterday.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have a bad feeling about this all....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join