It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Dead Neighbor Is Hunting Me

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
No, it’s him.

Tell him he took his final ride.

Do it with respect.

He will move on.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   
As far as the OP, it's eye opening, right?

I had a friend die young and weird things happened for weeks until we got together and acknowledged him, basically saying "we perceive you as dead and there must be someplace to go for you that's less lonely... try to call out for help mentally."
All the intense dreams, exploding light bulbs, wall knocking, weird shadows and unsettled feelings stopped. This same one sided dialogue helped with two more haunted homes I lived in later.

I just don't understand why people are afraid of ghosts... especially of loved ones! I get the unknown factor and the uncomfortable fact (imo) we could be under observation 24/7, but it's just people. People who have a tough time effecting anything physical.

I guess I should amend that by saying it seems to just be people. There's still a whole lot we don't know about everything.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot
So 3 weeks ago I get a urgent knock on the door from my neighbor and and she says here hubby is passed out on the grass between or homes. I come flying out of the house and he is dead, no pulse, no eye movement, etc. I did chest compressions just in case until the Medics got there.

He had just gotten back from Sturgis and he was big biker guy with a sweet Harley. He used to head to work early on his hog and my GF and I would always hear it.

So a few days ago early morning we both hear the motorcycle. Did think it was odd that someone was starting it up that early but whatever.

So a few days go by and I asked my neighbor who started the Harley up a few morning ago and she said NOBODY! Every time I mow my lawn on that side where he died I get chills.

My neighbor has been experiencing odd things as well.

There are no other Motorcycles in our community... just odd.

Is he a Registered Voter ? You Might Hear from Him Again around Nov. 2020 I would think ....)
edit on 8-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: sirlancelot

First off.. if you did cpr on a guy that went Sturgis, please get checked for covid19.

Was his name steven or stan?

Crap! That the 1st thing I thought of!
EMT

(post by TheConstruKctionofLight removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
Auditory hallucination resulting from ingrained memory, brought about as a result of recent traumatic experience.

Your mind attempts to self-heal from the trauma of experiencing the death of your neighbor by “replaying” a strong memory you associate with both your neighbor and a “normal” (non-trauma related) event.

And you just know this for certain huh?

Smh......

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

And all the covid statistics have been so accurate and trustworthy........

Goodness gracious

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Some bikers will never leave their bikes.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Was the Motorcycle noise traumatic enough to wake you up every day, before the rider's death?

Trauma takes time to erase itself from your psyche.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
My mom's friend husband loved his Harley also. He passed away about a year ago i think she said. But she was talking to her friend in the garage.
She asked what she was going to do with her husbands motor cycle and the lights flickered on and off. She said that happens every time she talks about getting rid of the motor cycle. She said it is for sure her dead husband because it's happened too many times and she's had the electrician over there four times to check the wiring and they can't find anything wrong.

People love their Harley's even in the after life it seems.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Tell your mom's friend to sell the bike. This bike is keeping him around.....due to his love for the bike...

Sell the bike, the dead guy is clearly attached to the bike.

You want peace? Sell the bike.

originally posted by: booyakasha
My mom's friend husband loved his Harley also. He passed away about a year ago i think she said. But she was talking to her friend in the garage.
She asked what she was going to do with her husbands motor cycle and the lights flickered on and off. She said that happens every time she talks about getting rid of the motor cycle. She said it is for sure her dead husband because it's happened too many times and she's had the electrician over there four times to check the wiring and they can't find anything wrong.

People love their Harley's even in the after life it seems.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: dantanna
film it. i had a ghost when a guy was dying. my mistake was filming only for a few minutes at a time.
but i did get walls knocking banging noises on video.

Wait...what? How? I’ve seen lots of people pass but we aren’t allowed to record in the building. Plus it’s really hard to pinpoint the exact minute to be recording on the first place.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Harley, like rock and roll, is always alive!

That is it!! If Trump loses , I’m moving to Russia!!

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Harley, like rock and roll, is always alive!

That is it!! If Trump loses , I’m moving to Russia!!

It will be better for everyone if he wins.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: Bigburgh

First off.. if you did cpr on a guy that went Sturgis, please get checked for covid19.

Was his name steven or stan?

Crap! That the 1st thing I thought of!
EMT

You of all people should have thought of that my EMS brother🤗

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Some bikers will never leave their bikes.

A dear friend from childhood was taken out by a cement truck. The cement truck driver was making an illegal u-turn on a 4 lane strip of highway. Donny saw it coming and kicked his girlfriend off the bike. He owned a 1985 Harley Electra Glide. Red.. older bike but it was pristine. Every ventricle exploded on impact. The bike ripped into 6 parts. He worked at Gattos motorcycle here in Pittsburgh. He was cremated for obvious reason... but Gattos buried the motorcycle with the Earn.

So yes some will not leave their bikes, his boots were buried too.

Edit: sorry for the brief yet graphic description.
edit on 9-9-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I did! You beat me to it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join