It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Society a look at what's up I'm your instructor my name is Rex and welcome to Society 101 LAB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Society 101, now let's skip the daily grind level for now, you know the details of what's in the streets and in the news so desperately tryin to nail the potus on anything that can be invented, especially lately

Going then straight to the midmanagements view of this world's happenings...we see evidence of an underlying outcome that may have been intentional. and therefor it may be possible that any strife we find in our walk through our years here, on planet.....he he that strife and strugggle we embrace, may be a thing of the past, soon. hope

yep we have details enough to swim in....here in this reality. dang, stuff comes at ya from nowhere. am I right. In this world a young, perfectly innocent one will quickly be put through the ringer, huh!! This memo is for those innocents....

I got the memo from the higher ups, so I'm sendin it.....SENDIN IT OUT....he he

So to start the study of what in the world is being slammed into the face of modern man....the first thing ya notice is friggin good vs. bad. someone ranting on another person or what another person thinks....or what they said. who created a reality like that?

Viewing all this general mechanics of how in this life ya get to meet evil face to face, even as a young individual, makes some think that SOMETHING'S UP.

Viewing not at the details of life level, but at the uppermanagements level, which would be whoever invented this life. Do ya get the hint that a war in the background is spilling over to modern man, and this world.

This thread isn't about the detailed level, but an overview from the perspective that a creator would possess.

Obviously something's up, can ya spot it? We're not in the details of life level.....pulling the camera back from that. Did some creator wish for love and emotions and fellowship to abound, and then we ask the students is it possible, the struggle we see is caused by some force that is a contrary to that plan.?

the answer in a minute but we also see mankinds deep concern ....no, not concern....uhmm mankinds friggin burden of dealin with having a bright youthful beginning....then along the way we are addressed with death. And then an afterlife is told of. hey, that's a dangling participle but I like em, even though they're illegal in grammer class, he he

The answer....glad you stayed for the punch line....is that spectacular literary work from old......the Bible. from a secular stance....that book has THEE message for sojourners on this planet.....won't go into it now huh...it's a long read....reed!

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
that literary work has these predictions that all came true....no other work has predictions that carry such authority

link   
no other addresses the beginning of time

a reply to: GBP/JPY

link   
no other addresses the beginning of time

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
no other addresses death

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
no other has a messiah that says He's coming back.....then warns ...like a thief in the night.....then tells actuall day counts in Revelation to tell the saints what must soon come to pass

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
So here we are, just ending the first week of September 2020, the month you have claimed would likely be the starting point of “the End”.

And, at least in my neck of the woods, things are pretty quiet.

We do have an expectation of record heat over the next few days, but the smoke from the last major wildfires is clearing, and there is plenty of affordable food on the shelves.

Take your meds, listen to some good music (I suggest some Debussy or Chopin), and focus on the joy of living instead of the fear of doom.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   
and remember....never marry a pilot named Rex

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So, now down at the street level....you know...the details of this life these days

when we see trouble in our face....stay with me on this.....then it's a chance to turn that confrontation into a friend

by what ever means...first ya say ...." I see your point..." then....grope their privates....sniff em up close like a classic masher....no?

edit on 6-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
sorry, my next door down at the corner has a giant sign in her yard.....BIDEN AND HARRIS for TEXAS

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
oh, i did not just go political did i....sorry sorry

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
OKAYEEEE

darn it....where is that OBLIVION EXPRESS...?

he he...starr...give me till the 28th....not askin much....huh...

Ya see...I have this last minute idea.....

a reply to: Bhadhidar

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Your post reminds me of this that I read today.

It kinda of supports the idea that we are stuck in a cage running full tilt in a hamster wheel.

Isaiah 3

Christian Standard Bible

Judah’s Leaders Judged

3 Note this: The Lord God of Armies
is about to remove from Jerusalem and from Judah every kind of security: the entire supply of bread and water,
2 heroes and warriors, judges and prophets,
fortune-tellers and elders,
3 commanders of fifty and and necromancers.
I will make youths their leaders,
and unstable rulers will govern them.

The people will oppress one another,
man against man, neighbor against neighbor;
the young will act arrogantly toward the old,
and the worthless toward the honorable.

6 A man will even seize his brother
in his father’s house, saying, "You have a cloak—you be our leader! This heap of rubble will be under your control.”
7 On that day he will cry out, saying,
“I’m not a healer. I don’t even have food or clothing in my house. Don’t make me the leader of the people!”
8 For Jerusalem has stumbled and Judah has fallen because they have spoken and acted against the Lord, defying his glorious presence.
9 The look on their faces testifies against them,
and like Sodom, they flaunt their sin; they do not conceal it. Woe to them, for they have brought disaster on themselves.
10 Tell the righteous that it will go well for them,
for they will eat the fruit of their labor.
11 Woe to the wicked—it will go badly for them,
for what they have done will be done to them.
12 Youths oppress my people,
and women rule over them.
My people, your leaders mislead you;
they confuse the direction of your paths.

edit on 6-9-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Format correction

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I smoke a very good quality medicine but I can not even imagine what medicine you are on right now.

posted on Jul, 8 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join