It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rose Mcgowan... Still crazy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So I came across this post from Rose Mcgowan.

"My real name is Rósa Arianna McGowan. I have lived a double life. Being a radical has been my only way out of being controlled by three letters that start with C. "

Is she referring to CAA, CIA, her Cat?

This reminds me of Randy Quaid, it also reminds me of Dave Chapelle.
She's clearly crazy, but that might also be why she's foolish enough to stand up.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

cia and cnn

poor girl needs to get mental health help. She all over the place

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: seedofchucky

Absolutely.

Although if we don't listen to what crazies say what sort of conspiracy theorists would we be?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I cant watch the video now nor do i know if she is telling the truth, but you would have to live under a rock to think the 3 letter agencies wouldn't use attractive celebrities (which she was at one time) as assets for propoganda , public manipulation and access to powerful people.

edit on 12930America/ChicagoSat, 05 Sep 2020 23:12:39 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
throughout history there have been countless people who were no doubt crazy, but still right.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Wasn't she married to Marilyn Manson..I don't doubt she is a bit "out there" in general.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Rose is doing the best Corey Feldman impression I have ever seen.

Seriously though, does it surprise you? Hollywood is a propaganda machine that continuously works on our psyche is not a new thought, but we are all waiting for the confirmation to something we already know.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Crazy? Pretty standard generation x counter culture/ arteest/ punk "type" and even if delusional, far more interesting than most celebrities. I find her annoying but nothing she said seemed more crazy than any of the other info flying around.

The CIA has been involved with media since it's inception. Though schizo types famously think the CIA is interested in them when it's clear they wouldn't be, this person works in an industry that is famously tied to spooks. Hard to really know which one, crazy or mildly obnoxious, describes her from the offered information.

She's smarter than that podcaster, though.
edit on 9/6/2020 by Baddogma because: if to is

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

I cant watch the video now nor do i know if she is telling the truth, but you would have to live under a rock to think the 3 letter agencies wouldn't use attractive celebrities (which she was at one time) as assets for propoganda , public manipulation and access to powerful people.

I refuse to consider Tom DeLonge attractive.

But I do agree for the most part.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Careful there. "Madmen are the children of God"- Miguel de Cervantes'"

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Careful there. "Madmen are the children of God"- Miguel de Cervantes'"

Aren't the sane the children of god too?

I prefer the sane.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Joaquin Phoenix and Rose McGowan Spent Their Early Years in a Religious Cult. Then it Became Infamous.

Here's what you need to know about the Children of God

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Damn girl, you use to be hot.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: seedofchucky

Absolutely.

Although if we don't listen to what crazies say what sort of conspiracy theorists would we be?

Usually it's those who sound crazy that end up vindicated in the end. Its always nice to keep an open mind, not matter how bizzare a conspiracy theory may sound.

Just look at Alex Jones. Many may not like him, but he has turned out to be right on ALOT of things.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
She look like somebodys auntie these days....

god damn.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Dunno. I prefer God to sort us out. But, I believe all...everyone....are equal parts anyway...of a greater "whole"... a "something". God. Source.

All, no matter...are part.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
Just look at Alex Jones. Many may not like him, but he has turned out to be right on ALOT of things.

Like what exactly?

Alex Jones is the sort of conspiracist the government allows.
If you want truth (or at least acceptance they are controlled) look to Bill Cooper.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   

CIA
Shes not crazy

The proof is everywhere.

However if you are a zombie ir a sheep you will never see it. If your disinfo, well you better start living life, cause you aint got long left.

Black sun rising

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The Utube guy needs to learn how to read. He apparently can not. Anyways it is an interesting letter and I think it will be better if you just read it.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arizonaguy
throughout history there have been countless people who were no doubt crazy, but still right.

And a lot (maybe more?) of people who were crazy and were wrong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join