It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely fast moving ufo caught on video by man in Wash. State.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You have to look closely and carefully at this video, but look for something caught moving at a very high speed in this short video.
The man and his sister saw a shining object moving in the sky. So he got his cellphone out and snapped a short video. Upon looking then at the video he was amazed at how fast this thing moved.

Today Wednesday, Sep 02, around 3:00 PM near lake Sammamish east side of the lake, my sister and I saw a small circular object in the sky shining once in a while like a star. When we were looking at the object, it didn’t seem to move at all. What’s surprising is that when I looked up close at the video, it moves at an incredible speed all over the place. I attached the video for you to look at. I will direct you where to look on the video. I have slowed the video to make the object more visible. I have other videos if you are interested. Thank you again for your time.

You will initially see something zoom by in the video, which is then slowed so you can make out the object.

still image of object extracted from video

source link

edit on 05am30am5091 by data5091 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/9/2020 by ArMaP because: Video link corrected

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
cannot get you tube video embedded for some reason. Resisting all attemps.
Please refer to source link in my original post which has the video.
edit on 05am30am5091 by data5091 because: insertion.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The video kind of sucks to be honest. IDK what I just watched you only see something for like a second even slowed down, must've been quite a sight watching IRL but again the video doesn't really put out.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This has all the indications of being a bug. That's what digital video makes them look like.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

The thing must have stopped and paused for a picture because at the speed it's moving no one is fast enough to pull out a camera and video it...

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I copied this from my comment in another thread. I saw something like what you described near PDX

"I saw something similar to this last week around 10:30 AM -ish that was in the sky SW of PDX airport. The jets were taking off and coming in well below it. It stayed in what appeared to be a stationary position for about 30-40 minutes. Multiple people saw it. At first, I thought it was a weather balloon but it didn't move and the nearest launch I could find was in Salem Oregon at 5 pm. Then I began thinking it may be a supernova, rocket launch, Venus, etc. I was at work at the time. Everyone that saw it was trying to figure out what it was. I lost sight of it for about 2 minutes do to my attention being elsewhere and looked back up for it and it was gone. And I am sorry but I have no photos. We are not allowed to have our phones on us while on the clock."

I have to say though, yours does look more like a bug than the object we saw at my work. I believe the object was seen on Thursday, August 27, but it may have been Friday . . . too much overtime lately to remember.
edit on 5-9-2020 by nonnez because: to add content

edit on 5-9-2020 by nonnez because: To add date

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
This has all the indications of being a bug. That's what digital video makes them look like.

Yes. Bugs are well-known for being perfectly round, shiny and moving at high speeds, as indicated here.
On the other hand, UFOs have wings and six legs and often look dark against the sky when their bodies are not reflecting light. Very easy to distinguish from insects.

So this all the indication of being a bug. That's what debunkers of UFOs love duping you into thinking.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Don’t blink.....

From what I could frame grab.....it appears to fly within a second and a +/- half if that....see timestamps from vid in frames.

For analyzing you’ll have to follow the bouncing ball ... to illustrate the trajectory the frames are arranged top to bottom left to right. The object/bug? is slightly above the red marker dots. You may have to zoom in. If you imagine a line to connect the dots, the flight path goes up then down. The first two frames shows it the brightest (from first clip portion which is suppose to be normal speed and then edit cut)....the remainder come from the slower speed of the rest of the vid.

You will initially see something zoom by in the video, which is then slowed so you can make out the object.

I kept the clouds for a frame of reference and perhaps distance (it’s a stretch).

I have no idea what it is .... and zooming in doesn’t help to show a discernible shape.

After so many frames, my eyes crossed to not go further 😵🥱

edit on 19-9-2020 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Fake, CGI.

Look at his first upload.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
Fake, CGI.

Look at his first upload.

I missed that link....

Hmmm ....the still capture certainly does not show a “circular“ object. CGI? After watching his catalogue of sightings on his YouTube channel.... I could agree to that.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
That is sactly what orbs do.....or a craft....

Over Tiger Mountain sight seeing maybe.....I think they're interdimensional and appear as odd artifacts...and morph.

The naysayers have a point, and I would have rather never seen any....I could fill volumes....that 400 footer had no sun reflection off the nose like all the 757s and MD 90s.....had no flight deck windows, and pretty light blue neon glow at the sides. Man, I did not want to see it. 10:30 am like.

Had it for 12 seconds, and saw a drawing from a report that was a match, even the place where the blue glow was......the report's drawing had pods on the side that looked like crane boom structure....his drawing was more detailed, must have been closer than my sighting.....the blue glow was fabulously pretty....barely discernable but I saw it. It was toggling on and off....

The orb off the wingtip of a MD 95 on the instrument departure from DFW was going twice the speed of the jet.....Eastbound and I saw it for a minute or two all the way to the horizon almost.....it was substantial....light orange and remained off to the side of the traffic on the SID....

It appeared about over the FEMA presidential shelter in Denton....and was not dull in brightness, but puttin out some lumens....like it meant business and didn't care who saw it....the aircraft prolly couldn't see it, I figured
edit on 19-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join