It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The covid-19 Vaccine is probably THE end game

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
O P has powerful powers of perception....spot on suspecting an end game

it's the one in Scripture....

A vaccine for this virus is not happening in true validity.....that would be a cure for the common cold....Fauci on day one said in 18 months a vaccine would still be in trials....maybe......

this remedy that my timeline has formulated.......yes a remedy for the turbulent times......is so close so, do not let your heart run away with worry.....

The Remedy is arriving now, you'll see Israel in the headlines at war or something coming out of the sky.....in a few days I reckon....hey...if it takes 3 weeks.....cool

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD

You don't believe me? The vaccine isn't even out yet and they are talking about making it mandatory.

Yeah, and quite powerful groups, at that.

State Bar Association’s Health Law Section Report Calls for Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination, Standards for Allocating Ventilators and Personal Protective Equipment

A COVID-19 vaccination should be mandatory for all New Yorkers except those whose doctors exempt them, the Health Law Section of the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) recommends in a report issued today.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo
That's a bit far fetched but I do not blame you for not knowing that I

- I do not smoke
- I do not take any kind of drugs
- No medication except on-call painkillers that I need two to three times a year for a day or two and I never had problems like that from them.
- Quit alcohol in February completely (before: having a shot or two a month of good scotch)
- Do not buy or eat processed food
- Do not use makeup and only natural products for hair and skin (honey based shampoo and coconut/peppermint)
- No chemical deodorants

I rule out toxics or detox but I lost a lot of weight and it started during that time. Toxics would not explain the cough either.
edit on 5.9.2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You need to explain that further but I think you did not read my post at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

The food

Normal non organic food, but also sometimes even "organic food" can have poisons.

Also the air can have huge amounts of toxic substances....i dont know where you liv,e but you can check up the readings about the air from air quality web sites which many shows live readings .

Air Pollution in World

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
It's strange how you want to talk me into thinking it is air pollution instead of an infection of some kind. The most logic explanation is an infection, I go by that, not air pollution. I live on the land, the worst air pollution we can get is if a farmer brings mature out on the fields.

hint: that's not the reason either. I am not saying it was covid, but it was a respiratory infection, cut clear. I love these internet doctors.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Sorry there chap.

I just mean that the whole construction of having a real "predator " virus is not exactly as a scientific proven construct, even thought they seem to very much claim so .
edit on 5-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You may have missed the very first line of my post where I write that virus are innert and not living. They are more like machines running on physical processes than living, targeting organism.

Do you claim there are no virus at all? You got to be more specific on this if you throw out such sentences.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

You may have missed the very first line of my post where I write that virus are innert and not living. They are more like machines running on physical processes than living, targeting organism.

Do you claim there are no virus at all? You got to be more specific on this if you throw out such sentences.

There is a new virus, probably.

I still have doubts about the tests which seems to only look for specific symptoms instead of the novel covid-19. So there are false negatives but also false positives. The PCR test has been there for a long time and is in no way adapted to efficiently diagnose this new virus. A lot of people test positive with no symptoms at all...

This tells me they are not looking for covid-19 specifically. Instead they are searching for its symptoms and possible proof of infection.
And btw,

what kind of so-called alarming pandemic infects several people with mild symptoms or no symptoms at all? Why are we giving it so much time and energy? Like one of my friend said, if the media and the governments didn't make of covid such a big treat, we would probably never would have realized it existed.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I may not read your post carefully , so sorry really .

I very much so claim that there are not viruses as, they have for decades claim to be!

It`s called a flu-like symptom. It`s no a virus but normal healthy detox process that should do it`s job...remove unhealthy substances out from body. We get symptoms from toxicity and removel of the waste products...the flu.

But i know....it`s too hard to believe for most .

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

I wrote a poem/rap about that in the short story forum lately. It's so blown up it is more than obvious. Just wait until statistics can be compared, all of them for this year and then we will see if there are any ditches.

They would have to screw with population count in the numbers if they want to escalate the covid death numbers without flattening outer death case cures.

But by November, different problems will arise, I assure you.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The body also goes into cleansing mode when it fights bacteria or virus because of all the trash left in your bloodstream. That is a toxicity flushing mechanism. It's what the sweating is for. You do not sweat out live bacteria and viruses, but the remains of them and what's left from the battle your immune system has to fight.

You argue this from the wrong side I think. But let's just agree to disagree.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Thank you my friend, i dont want to disagree as purpose, i hope there will be just open discussion about humam biology. The narrative they give us dont really sound reliable from scientific perspective.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
I think that a nasty coronavirus has emerged (inevitably given mankind's ability to mess with nature), that it's killing people and that attention needs to be brought to this whole screwed up situation. This is not a conspiracy, this is a pandemic. We've had them in the past and we'll have them in the future. We dealt with them in the past and we'll deal with this in the future. We have the tools to deal with them now - our ancestors did not.
In the meantime listen to the damn scientists, stop panicking over bullsh*t conspiracy theories and man up and wear a bloody mask. It will not kill you to observe social distancing and once we have a reliable vaccine we can all go back to normal.

The really sad part about all of what you said is that you don't see or understand that all of the politicians who really hate the current administration have abused their authority to harm all of our lives in way that is comparable to Geneva convention violations and for their imagined benefit.

Calling abuse of authority by what has happened bullsh#t conspiricay theories only proves how completely oblivious you are to reality.
The flip flops and the hypocrisies are all over the map on this one and all you do is cower and submit yourself to the abuse.

That is Un-American and cowardly for a reaction.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm holding out for the neural brain implant. People will be begging for it...

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I'm holding out for the neural brain implant. People will be begging for it...

Yeah, Elon Musk is claiming humans will have a chip in the brain around 2030. How crazy is that?
I feel like we have no choice but to go through that bs and learn all over again that evil is just not worth it.

And Cyberpunk 2077 is just around the corner...
Gonna be interesting to see what our future will probably looks like.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Pity you didn't just grow one like the rest of us.

Thanks for highlighting the relationship between vaccines, nanotech and cyborgs though. Inevitable that's where it's all heading.

Those derpa, man, lowest of the low.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: FingerMan
In the future, should there be a virus so deadly and contagious as Ebola or something, then I can see the logic in mandating vaccine.

Nope. Not even then. My body, my choice.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I think that a nasty coronavirus has emerged (inevitably given mankind's ability to mess with nature), that it's killing people and that attention needs to be brought to this whole screwed up situation. This is not a conspiracy, this is a pandemic. We've had them in the past and we'll have them in the future. We dealt with them in the past and we'll deal with this in the future. We have the tools to deal with them now - our ancestors did not.
In the meantime listen to the damn scientists, stop panicking over bullsh*t conspiracy theories and man up and wear a bloody mask. It will not kill you to observe social distancing and once we have a reliable vaccine we can all go back to normal.

Of course, its a conspiracy site that you've chosen to frequent. You seem to have great faith in science and those that practice it. Congratulations. I have nowhere near such faith in man, or arrogant types that would tell me how to live. Yes, its been labeled a pandemic, but before it got into gear there is no way to be sure that it wasn't planned. We are all practicing what we were taught from our first day at school; get in line, separate, stay quiet, do not question authority, do not think, obey, conform, submit. They want to put vaccines in the population. Elon Musk wants to implant people. it seems that a pattern is emerging where there is a need to make us better, improve us, and all it takes is a jab or so to put something into us...on their good word.

A vaccine in 12 to 18 months? That fast. eh?

Science has come that far, and yet, we still cannot cure cancer or the common cold.

No, I have very little faith in the zealots who lead us today.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

so can you answer the part that concerns us not having a vaccine for HIV or herpes or most any other virus....?

In other words when they count deaths why do they assume it is Covid? Any other disease in history reported like this?And again as someone pointed out, if not, then why now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join