It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Biden Wins the Presidency, Buy Gold and Get Ready To Bug Out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The way i see it, is that Biden can't win. But Harris can. One year (about) and then Joe is in a vegetative state.

However, i am really confident that Trump will win. Yes, he is far from perfect, but so is every human who inhabit this earth. It is not like i have to spend any time with that man, like have a BBQ or something. Yes, the economy is lousy at the moment, but that is due to corona, which is not Trump's fault. Check the figures before the PLANdemic... rates of unemployment, development of salaries and such...

A second term of presidency for Trump is what is best for America, and what is best for America, is eventually best for Finland (my homeland).

The only way i see that Biden, which means Harris, gets the presidency, is a massive scam. A total fraud. The vast majority of Americans are not stupid, but the stupid ones together can make nasty things happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
Listening to Fox news and the discussion was about law enforcement endorsements to both Trump and Biden from different law enforcement associations.

The National Fraternal order of Police endorsed Trump and some lawyers association backed Biden. The comparison is like Goliath and an ant.

I realized if Biden wins, pay attention to what the national Fraternal Order of Police news is from that point on. Try to find out the early retirement numbers versus new police hires.

If the nations police forces start dwindling, watch out. The cities won't be safe and sooner or later it will trickle into the suburbs and rural areas. The cities will become lawless jungles.

I first saw martial law coming soon after if Biden wins but will it be Joe Biden's handlers declaring martial law soon after being sworn in or will it be Trump declaring it before Biden is inaugurated? I wouldn't doubt that early retirements are already increasing but lawlessness has to get much worse for Trump to justify it.

Several months ago, I commented in a long-lost post, that "the Democrats would destroy this nation to stay in power". If Biden wins, that is exactly what will happen and we can kiss our liberties goodbye.

I'm thinking about buying gold or silver right now. Get my money out of the banks.

Pay attention.

biden won't make six months if he wins before he steps down due to health (dementia) reasons and kamala harris take office.
that was the plan from the get go, dems knew that there was no way for any of candidates to beat trump. so they got bernie to make another deal. it was the only way they could get the first black woman president in office.

edit on 4-9-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

This is interesting and I am going to try to fact-check it and see if I can pick it apart. Honestly, it sounds believable. I have harped about agenda 21 for years around here.

I am reminded of,"The federal government is trying to take thousands of acres of Texas land from homeowners and ranchers along the Red River. According to the Bureau of Land Management, the land is inside the river and is therefore public land. But there is a major problem with the BLM’s view: the south bank of the river is about a mile north of where the government says it is. Furthermore, many Texans live on that land, and many others make their livelihoods from farming and ranching (not fishing) on it. These Texans have lived and paid taxes on the land for generations, and they have titles and deeds going back to the 1800’s."

edit on 4-9-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Dumbass

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CharlesT

If Biden gets the presidency, I'm going full on communist.

The state is going to be buying all my sh#t.

The young are going to work so I can get food and medical care.

Bring it.

I want my free stuff nao!

If you kneel I'll give you a cookie.

I'll only kneel if you put a gun to the head of my wife or children.

Other than that?

Pull the ####ing trigger sport.

I'm just reacting to the spoiled brat attitude. "If i don't get my way I'm gonna act real tough and naughty".

Not gonna reply to the gun thesis.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This gold, will you eat that?

a reply to: CharlesT

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
This is a different kind of situation than most seem to think..

Doing things like buying gold & silver, or even bugging out, do little more than delay the inevitable should The Plan come to fruition.

They want you to do those very things, as it means you wont be doing anything that will actually change the course of events. You just take yourself out of the equation to be dealt with at leisure.

Remember.. The entire goal of the agenda is inventory, tracking, and control of everything. Biometrics, robotics, & AI will play a massive role in this.

Best path that I have been able to come up with in 15-20 years of effort is building a competing, but decentralized infrastructure. Something that can have a ton of benefits beyond preventing absolute centralized control (as well as some drawbacks). That framework, as far as I can tell, consists of food, power, and manufacturing autonomy in (nearly) every home. Probably best to also stop thinking about automation in terms of massive factories & corporations and start thinking of it in terms of ultra-lightweight software and solely internally networked.

Trump provides a possibility of having someone in a position of power attempting to avoid the dystopian hellscape scenario, but its not a sure thing imo. Biden would be all-in with the hellscape, not that he would really know. Topics like fiscal responsibility are pretty much irrelevant in the face of a reset of civilization itself.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I just signed the papers to buy a massive bunker complex in central PA. Not really, just an elementary school with a back-up generator, well and 6in NG line on 6 acres. Probably going to just flip it to someone who wants it more than I do.

posted on Sep, 19 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I think in November:
-food and fuel supplies will be erratic

-there May be inexplicable brownouts and blackouts in rural and red state areas, making them less attractive to ppl leaving the cities

-there may be a return to full lockdown, following news of a variant of the novel corona virus.

-internet may go down, and deplorables and virulent dregs will have trouble getting access to “internet 2.0” that replaces it.

-nightly riots spread to the suburbs, with travel checkpoints (that only limit the travel of “privileged” types).

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Prepping after-the-fact is a waste of time, people should have been racking and stacking as a way of living not waiting for the crap to hit the fan then then to stock up. People should have been stocking up as soon as the initial wave of Covid panic let up and stores were able to restock properly. Should have been working a garden, buying seeds, picking up extras of regular use items all along. Zero sympathy for anybody who has been alive for the past few months and NOT been stocking up ahead of November.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah if you wanted some silver or gold you should have already taken care of that, but theres a dip now... and silver gets used in tons of medical and military uses. I made sure 1/10 oz gold was in my stock

Rice beans and seeds make tons of sense, and water filtration and a solar panel, but the lead to protect from those who havent had the inkling to prepare might be the best investment of all if you cant bug out.

ETA lately Ive noticed tons of the liberal talk shows are pushing vegan agendas like its going out of style, food shortages seem fairly likely at this point
edit on 24-9-2020 by Aliquandro because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join