It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please watch the FULL George Floyd video and read the comments

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
This is the full UNEDITED George Floyd video. Please watch and take some time to read the comments. If you can watch this objectively and still say the police murdered George Floyd, then I really would have to question your ability to think rationally.

If anything, the take away from this is the police were more than accommodating with Floyd, they were trying to calm him, they treated him with kid gloves. There is no racist behavior from any of the officers. It is perfectly clear that Floyd died from a drug overdose. There are several times in the video early on that you can tell he took something and knew he was going to be in trouble and likely die from an OD, he makes several statements like "I'm gonna die" very early in the interaction. Towards the end, when Floyd asked to lay down because he was claustrophobic of being in cars (BTW, he didn't have any issue with claustrophobia in the car he was originally in with the windows up), they pulled him out and were retraining him while he struggled for the next several minutes, talking and screaming the entire time, UNTIL the fentanyl started to kick in. This is so clear cut a case of overdose, it isn't even a question.

www.youtube.com...

Make sure you watch the whole video before you comment. This is what our cities are burning for. The media and left have all been lying to you.
edit on 4-9-2020 by panoz77 because: added link to video

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
This is the full UNEDITED George Floyd video. Please watch and take some time to read the comments. If you can watch this objectively and still say the police murdered George Floyd, then I really would have to question your ability to think rationally.

If anything, the take away from this is the police were more than accommodating with Floyd, they were trying to calm him, they treated him with kid gloves. There is no racist behavior from any of the officers. It is perfectly clear that Floyd died from a drug overdose. There are several times in the video early on that you can tell he took something and knew he was going to be in trouble and likely die from an OD, he makes several statements like "I'm gonna die" very early in the interaction. Towards the end, when Floyd asked to lay down because he was claustrophobic of being in cars (BTW, he didn't have any issue with claustrophobia in the car he was originally in with the windows up), they pulled him out and were retraining him while he struggled for the next several minutes, talking and screaming the entire time, UNTIL the fentanyl started to kick in. This is so clear cut a case of overdose, it isn't even a question.

Make sure you watch the whole video before you comment. This is what our cities are burning for. The media and left have all been lying to you.

You did not include the video.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

Sorry, added link

+16 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Oh,

You think these riots are about George Floyd?

He is just the excuse. None of the protesters or rioters motivations are about George Floyd. Anyone to hold up as a martyr would do.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This is the full UNEDITED George Floyd video. .

It is edited, what you have is a movie...I guess people love movies.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Oh,

You think these riots are about George Floyd?

He is just the excuse. None of the protesters or rioters motivations are about George Floyd. Anyone to hold up as a martyr would do.

Oh, I know it was just an excuse to begin the riots. Again, the liberals and progressives haven't learned from the past, this social unrest is only ensuring Trump will be re-elected. They mistakenly thought all this race bating would hurt Trump, they were wrong. The added bonus is that it is mostly liberal cities burning which only further exposes the hypocrisy.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

How is it edited? It is the full video and the only editing is to show the different officers body cams of the same timeframes. That isn't editing, they are the full and complete videos. Please explain how "it's a movie". What do you think? Was is a bunch of racist cops that suffocated Floyd? Is that what you take away from the video?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I think the interesting thing is that the videos have all been parts why did they not show everything right off?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy
So was the video the supposedly started the protests. What's your point?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

How is it edited? It is the full video and the only editing is to show the different officers body cams of the same timeframes. That isn't editing, they are the full and complete videos. Please explain how "it's a movie". What do you think? Was is a bunch of racist cops that suffocated Floyd? Is that what you take away from the video?

It actually says it is edited FFS...to say also that nothing is missing, means absolutely, nothing by default.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

It actually says it is edited FFS...to say also that nothing is missing, means absolutely, nothing by default.

All videos are edited to some extent if they contain information from different sources (i.e. multiple bodycams). The multiple videos must be "edited" together. There is no "deceptive" editing, meaning no videos are cut and there are no selective edits or clips like the MSM presented to us as the story. Again, what is your opinion of the FULL video?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Are you somewhat thick or something else more thick? you actually say it is edited, and not edited in the same gasp, and go on to say it is, "the full video" which it is not....so, who are you working for?....Putin, Vlad the Impaler, or Benny Hill??

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Are you somewhat thick or something else more thick? you actually say it is edited, and not edited in the same gasp, and go on to say it is, "the full video" which it is not....so, who are you working for?....Putin, Vlad the Impaler, or Benny Hill??

A video with multiple sources has to be edited to be assembled. My title says "FULL" video. Are you going to opine on the content? Floyd still "murdered" after watching the video?
edit on 4-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Not sure the video has been replaced with a few minutes of showing GF in the ambulance.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: staple
Not sure the video has been replaced with a few minutes of showing GF in the ambulance.

Scroll to the beginning. The link is just time stamped to the point to where I copied it and pasted it, the link below should link to the start.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:18 AM
link   

So when exactly did he take the fentanyl?

How long was it before he was arrested?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

So when exactly did he take the fentanyl?

How long was it before he was arrested?

No idea, probably swallowed his stash when the police were approaching the car. That would have been about 15 minutes prior to his heart stopping (cardiopulmonary arrest), which is what he died from.

en.wikipedia.org...
"Cardiopulmonary arrest or "Cardiac arrest" is a sudden loss of blood flow resulting from the failure of the heart to pump effectively. Signs include loss of consciousness and abnormal or absent breathing. Some individuals may experience chest pain, shortness of breath, or nausea before cardiac arrest."

www.npr.org...

"Floyd died due to "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restrain, and neck compression," according to the report.

It also specified "other significant conditions," including fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as well as existing heart disease.

In charging documents released last week, prosecutors said that preliminary results from an autopsy "revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation." "

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
So he could have taken the fentanyl an hour beforehand. Which if true, he did not die from an overdose.
How did he take the fentanyl? Smoked it? Injected it? Snorted it? Swallowed it?
We dont know.
An overdose is quick, couple of minutes. Less if injected. I dont know if one can overdose snorting it or smoking it. So for him to overdose on it is highly improbable. I know there was a lot in his system but if he was addicted to it he would be used to a high dose. He was a big man so a lot might no overdose him.
I dont believe its an overdose
edit on 5/9/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
So he could have taken the fentanyl an hour beforehand. Which if true, he did not die from an overdose.
How did he take the fentanyl? Smoked it? Injected it? Snorted it? Swallowed it?
We dont know.
An overdose is quick, couple of minutes. Less if injected. I dont know if one can overdose snorting it or smoking it. So for him to overdose on it is highly improbable. I know there was a lot in his system but if he was addicted to it he would be used to a high dose. He was a big man so a lot might no overdose him.
I dont believe its an overdose

The drugs caused his heart to stop, he died of a heart attack. How could the police restraining him cause a heart attack? Even if he had a tolerance, the drugs combined with his panic caused the heart attack, not the police. Capiche?

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Nope.

From your link

Medical examiners Dr. Michael Baden and Dr. Allecia Wilson, who were hired by the family, said sustained pressure impeded blood flow to the brain and Chauvin's weight on Floyd's back impeded his ability to breathe.

Like i said, just because he had fentanyl in his system, does not equate to an overdose as you stated in your OP.
Now you're changing it to "the drugs combined with his panic caused the heart attack"
Which is also wrong.

What about the officer's knee on his neck for over 8 minutes?

You said

The drugs caused his heart to stop

Wrong. The officers kneeling on him did.

His cause of death was not, no matter how much you twist it and would like it to be, an overdose.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join