It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump's Middle East peace plan a blueprint for the antichrist?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I love this one

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Replying to the OP. I think it’s a great observation.

God is real.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhereAreTheGoodguys

Replying to the OP. I think it’s a great observation.

God is real.

Definitely, God is real.

Like I said, it says he will confirm the agreement with many. Confirm means to strengthen in theis context. So the agreement will already exist. Some say he will be the one to initiate the agreement but it looks like he will come along and make the agreement stronger by agreeing to it.

Trump said today there's more Countries that want to sign on to the agreement.

I believe this is the the agreement the antichrist will confirm and strengthen.

Also, we need to be aware of what's going on with microchips but we also need to focus on electronic tattoos. These electronic tattoos are already being tied to vaccines.

An Invisible Quantum Dot 'Tattoo' Could Be Used to ID Vaccinated Kids

For the people overseeing nationwide vaccination initiatives in developing countries, keeping track of who had which vaccination and when can be a tough task.

But researchers from MIT might have a solution: they've created an ink that can be safely embedded in the skin alongside the vaccine itself, and it's only visible using a special smartphone camera app and filter.

In other words, they've found a covert way to embed the record of a vaccination directly in a patient's skin rather than documenting it electronically or on paper - and their low-risk tracking system could greatly simplify the process of maintaining accurate vaccine records, especially on a larger scale.

"In areas where paper vaccination cards are often lost or do not exist at all, and electronic databases are unheard of, this technology could enable the rapid and anonymous detection of patient vaccination history to ensure that every child is vaccinated," researcher Kevin McHugh said in a statement.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded the team's research, which was published in the journal Science Translational Medicine on Wednesday.

www.sciencealert.com...

You can imagine how easily this could escalate. Stores and sports arenas can say people can't come in without the electric tattoo that shows you have been vaccinated for Covid.

Like Jesus said, we should know the signs of the times. We may not know exactly how it will unfold but we can see it's unfolding before our eyes.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Sudan to join UAE, Bahrain in recognizing Israel, President Trump says

President Donald Trump announced Friday that Sudan will start to normalize ties with Israel, making it the third Arab state to do so as part of U.S.-brokered deals in the run-up to Election Day.

www.wfaa.com...

The deal, which would deepen Sudan’s engagement with the West, follows Trump's conditional agreement this week to remove the North African nation from the list of state sponsors of terrorism if it pays compensation to American victims of terror attacks.

Important news!

I believe the Abraham Accords will be the final agreement of the antichrist spoken of in Daniel 9:27.

27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

In this passage, confirm means to strengthen.

This will be a person or a Country whose support of this agreement is very surprising and it will strengthen the agreement.

Keep your eye on this agreement and what Countries join the agreement or any person that strengthens the agreement.

Give your life to Christ Today!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
ANTI CHRIST is someone who does NOT believe Christ was a son of a God .
Now here in the US there are almost NO Christion's left and Trump sure isn't one so calling him a anti Christ would be accrete but so is every Muslim on the planet lol .

But really there is ONLY one prophesy that every came to pass written about in the bible so for now the bible is bating a 1 % average .

O if your wondering what Prophesy has come True well here it is--- Amos 9:13-15
“Behold, the days are coming,” says the LORD, “When the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him who sows seed; the mountains shall drip with sweet wine, and all the hills shall flow with it. I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; they shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; they shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them. I will plant them in their land, and no longer shall they be pulled up from the land I have given them,” says the LORD your God.

(post by BiffTannen removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: RMFX1
It's threads like this that are killing ATS. These ideas are completely ridiculous and in my mind subjects like these can only be the product of pre-pubescent minds.

Spoken like a true, blue, pre-pubescent mind....

Ever stop and think that it might be responses such as this?

The OP has a thought. He did what and where like he was supposed to. In it's proper forum. His post is even proper, yet....

I wonder... I wonder if Aholes and bullies that instantly chop down a thread because they're not all about it may be the reason. Logic says it just might.

Look at the first responses. THAT is why ATS is falling apart IF FOR ANY REASON. Zero respect for your fellow thinkers and posters.

You and every single hypocrite like you should be ashamed.

If you don't see it... You and others like you are basically bullying the OP and treating them with zero respect and then go on talking about how this post is so ignorant because it's not in line with your views.

Some of you people... I tell ya. I look at you and then I'm not so thrown off that so many damn idiots live and breathe in this country.

*Shrugs*

- My opinion matters.

Completely agreed. Using very good manners here, I wish the mods would step in swiftly against such types, so as to preserve an open forum for dialogue. However I see so many threads where the policing is lacking. As my second post on this point, going forward, I'd like to see open respectful discussion as opposed to further ego play from those around here supposedly doing a job to uphold a standard.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If Trump returns to the White House in 2 weeks and a FAKE sniper assassination gives him an alledged "gun shot to the head", the media might say its a real live round and many will call Trump the AC after he exits his hospital looking fit & healthy.

However, as the assassination is fake, then this will be the "fatal" head wound that the AC rises from. So Trump becomes a FAKE AC for the next 3.5 years.

Move forward 3.5 more years, the real AC invades earth. Everyone assuming that Trump is the real AC will naturally guess that the Alien Invasion is Jesus Christ.

The FAKE Jesus Christ then gives his alien technology to people for free. No one resists the free gift. This freebe technology will only be accessable via a device implant into everyones RIGHT hand or blood stream.
Hence the Mark of the Beast.
Remember Jesus stands on the RIGHT side of God.

It says that the AC will call himself Christ. In this scenario, everyone will call the real AC - Jesus.

3.5 years later, the real Jesus Christ appears from above whilst everyone with the Fake Jesus technology will panic as nothing is supposed to happen for another 996.5 years.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join