It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Trump's Middle East peace plan a blueprint for the antichrist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Trump's Abraham Accords which is a deal between Israel and the U.A.E. is actually much broader than it looks. Kushner talked about how he wanted a joint peace deal where multiple Muslim Nations can join the deal. Today, Trump talked about a deal with Kosovo, a majority Muslim Country and Israel.

What does the Bible say about this agreement?

Daniel 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The transliterated word for confirm is gabar. It means to strengthen or make stronger.

So the antichrist will not make this agreement with Israel but he will strengthen and confirm an agreement that's already on the table. Maybe he will be one of the nations that join in on this agreement. Will there be 7 or 10 nations that join this agreement? That would be interesting.

So the antichrist could lead one of these Muslim nations or he can be the leader of an outside Country like Russia that these Muslim nations trust and he could confirm and strengthen the deal.

I do think this deal is the blueprint the antichrist will confirm and strengthen.

It's important to be vigilant in these times and to give your life to Christ.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

OMG the bible, a book re-written by power hungry people countless times, hint's on Trump being the anti-christ.

Quick, spread the word to the mouth foaming rioters that would normally despise any religion although being so tolerant, at normal times, but "you gotta make exceptions to solidify the rule". If the bible hints on Trump being the anti-christ, they gotta' give credit to the dude with the sandals.

IDK, somewhere along this, I lost track of all the hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So, if I have a bowl of Pasta, does that make Antipasto evil??

Pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

edit on 4-9-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

Pray to the Flying Spaghetti Monster!

Praise Bob!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It's threads like this that are killing ATS. These ideas are completely ridiculous and in my mind subjects like these can only be the product of pre-pubescent minds.
edit on 4-9-2020 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Shhhh, Jesus is coming back, just you wait.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

We are witnessing so much prophecy last few years, those with eyes to see.

I think nearly everything happening right now is to set up and unleash the ultimate Antichrist.

I've spent extra time on this in 2020. Mostly in Revelations and Daniel. This Blasphemer will even fool many of God's own people.

Read your Bibles often and pray even more brothers and sisters. The deception is thick!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Might account for why he was holding the Bible upside down.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RMFX1
It's threads like this that are killing ATS. These ideas are completely ridiculous and in my mind subjects like these can only be the product of pre-pubescent minds.

This is the place for pre-pubescent minds.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
wake up fellas...

Trump...prolly not the antichrist.....I vote for fell from heaven like lightning......him....

you know....obama ya gotta ask

how did scripture know the name barrack obama.......Jesus said He saw him.....

barrack....means lightning......obama .....fell from heaven......Hebrew
edit on 4-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
the reason we can know the bible is true is the jews

if you see jews or Israel in this world.....then yeah....

israel......]GBP/JPY[/post]

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I’m not so sure.

Of all the earths histories and civilizations, I think America, as the dominate power of the age and the Pax Americana era, is unique, no one could have predicted Americas rise, what if we never were meant to rise to such lengths? The old powers of Europe and the Asian nations would never suspect a nation birth only a mere few hundred years would dominate so profoundly that it ushered in an age of relative peace and technological proliferation.

My point?

I don’t think something tainted in old century European perspectives could ever predict an American President advancing the supposed Anti Christ agenda.

Perhaps the Anti-Christ, as a whole, is more of a metaphor thru interpretation of potential events. We can’t take old writings to face unless we live in those times and have a cultural understanding of the language within, you can only do so much.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
the reason we can know the bible is true is the jews

if you see jews or Israel in this world.....then yeah....

israel......]GBP/JPY[/post]

You are correct.

The miraculous return of the Jews to their historical homeland, retaining their language and customs after 2,000 years of exile in itself is a miracle.

www.ifcj.org...

The significance of Israel’s reemergence in her ancient homeland is that this had to occur in order to set the stage for the final fulfillment of biblical prophecies.

To comprehend what an incredible act of God it is to preserve the beleaguered Jews throughout history and then return them to their land, consider this observation by Gary Frazier: “You cannot find the ancient neighbors of the Jews anywhere. Have you ever met a Moabite? Do you know any Hittites? Are there any tours to visit the Ammonites? Can you find the postal code of a single Edomite? No! These ancient peoples disappeared from history and from the face of the earth. Yet the Jews, just as God promised, returned to their land.”

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't like religion at all, but I don't know why these people aren't left to talk about this amongst themselves without ridicule.

edit on 4 9 2020 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: RMFX1

Shhhh, Jesus is coming back, just you wait.

Actually yes, sooner than most thought.

My how things have changed. Calling good evil and evil good. Celebrating Iniquity.

Time clock is running out.

For we must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ

Tick Tock.
edit on 4-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan
Everyone has the right to believe in what they want to. So should be pointing out discrepancy. I would sit down with anyone and discuss any matter and at the end of the day I would either still disagree or agree but it is nothing personal.

As long as that person does give me the same benefit of the doubt and shows effort to try understand my position, I have respect for that person as it shows an open mind, not a fixated one.

This is true for both religious people and atheist and all in between. Atheist are often more poisonous than the religious people because they deem themselves smarter and look down on someone with faith.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
All Nations Surrendered to Trump in 2017 on ASIA TRIP Declass surrender or die President 45 and Isaiah = King or President #45 key MY Promised LAND USA A Mighty Nation of Angelo Saxion from Sea to shining sea
Chapter 45 My Cyrus Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5 I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
KEYS DJT TESLA and John TRUMP worked for TESLA and Got Tesla Trunks

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Only then will the anti Christ be revealed ...

See how prophetic it is? The bible never actually defines who, or what, or when the anti - Christ is, or isn't, etc. They will only be revealed when Christ returns and reveals that entity to us.

Just you wait! He's comin' any day now!

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

If Christ would appear today he would be locked up yesterday already. In a nice padded cell, hugging himself all day. To be fair.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I wasn't talking about anyone who is participating in civil discussion here.

I'm an atheist and I'm not poisonous. I will stand for someone's freedom of religion or any other right under the Constitution. We aren't supposed to pick and choose who is afforded what rights. They are supposed to be equal across the board.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join