It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump claims Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
You can tell from Trump’s actions that he loves and respects our military Men and women and their families. Your desperation is comically sad.

It's pretty much pathetic, I doubt it even happened and as for "the sources" Trump pisses off people that work for him left and right pardon the pun LOL thoughit's true. It's just how he does things and always has, persons not used to it are likely to make stuff up you know cause thier feelers got hurt.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I'm not the "left"

'THE ATLANTIC' is.

What gave it away...

November 7, 2016 -Jeffrey Goldberg

There are countless reasons to believe that Donald Trump is uniquely unqualified to serve as president. We at The Atlantic made an attempt to count them in the magazine’s recent endorsement of Hillary Clinton.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage
Possible fart salad?
Thats what "they" said "he" said, right?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
looks like the OLD Guard propaganda dept thinks we believe the Atlantic ??? LoL

Back to Reality - Just the Left projecting their own thoughts on all you useful idiots lol

FlashBack - Reality

link   
Right now you people claim to have more authority over this topic than The Atlantic.

Its obvious where this chestiness comes from.

link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Everyone, here's another thread on this subject. Post some truths there too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS is allowing both to stay open, to demonstrate how desperate the Left-Wing media is becoming.

(Wouldn't you panic too if JOE BIDEN was your best hope?)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Democrat source Jessica Tarlov just said on international TV that the wording from the sources sounds just like something Trump would say !!

Well DUH

Of course they would write a fake story and make it sound real LOL 😆

Hollywood does it 50 times a day 😆

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

No proof it goes poof 😎

At least the Nancy Pelosi story was verified by Nancy Pelosi 😎

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Right now you people claim to have more authority over this topic than The Atlantic.

Its obvious where this chestiness comes from.

Well, you people are the authority on ovens. So....

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrat source Jessica Tarlov just said on international TV that the wording from the sources sounds just like something Trump would say !!

Well DUH

Biggly
Yuge sources

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: ManFromEurope

No proof it goes poof

At least the Nancy Pelosi story was verified by Nancy Pelosi

But it was reported in the press too...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Well DUH

Biggly
Yuge sources

We had all this in the run-up to the 2016 election too. Every fake news story made candidate Trump stronger with mentally NORMAL Americans.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Here are people who were there and work with him.....

“It’s sad the depths that people will go to during a lead-up to a presidential campaign to try to smear somebody,” said White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows Thursday.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told “Fox & Friends” on Friday that he was with the president for a good part of the trip to France. “I never heard him use the words that are described in that article,” Pompeo said.

Former White House press secretary Sarah Sanders tweeted that she was part of the discussion about visiting the cemetery. “This never happened. I have sat in the room when our President called family members after their sons were killed in action and it was heart-wrenching. ... I am disgusted by this false attack.”

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: SKEPTEK

That’s all we get these days.

You know, my cousins brother in laws moms great uncles half sister, died of the corona too.

You should have said,
(( You know, my cousins brother in laws moms great uncles
half sister said I died of the corona. I believe it to))

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I read the source, there are lies in that article. The one that sticks out is Mattis' claim against Trump "for ordering law-enforcement officers to forcibly clear protesters from Lafayette Square, and for using soldiers as props: "

Trump didn't have anything to do with the police clearing the rock/brick-throwing "protesters" who had at that point violated orders to leave the area that was marked as off-limits due to the previous nights' violence.

If you would bother to check your source you wouldn't be getting any blow-back.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

Anonymous sources again.

YAWN.

They don't use anonymous anymore...they use "senior staff" every time now... And this is actually old news... I guess they are running out of new stuff.

BTW if Trump said McCain was a loser I agree, but I bet he didn't say that...

edit on 4-9-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

He retweeted something that said, in the retweet, an article, that McCain was a loser...never said it but now retweets are your own voice. Be careful...

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I does not matter what you say on this page. Trump could walk down the street nude and people on this site would say he is just fine. Drinking the orange kool aid.
Bottom line he didn't like McCain and there are enough of his tweets to prove that.

edit on 4-9-2020 by cklein61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

He retweeted something that said, in the retweet, an article, that McCain was a loser...never said it but now retweets are your own voice. Be careful...

I was referring to the quoted statement. I'm sure Trump called McCain a loser a number of times just like he called Hillary crooked... I don't think he said this in anger to his senior staff as suggested... “We’re not going to support that loser’s funeral”. There is a big difference there and one the press likes to push to fit their agenda.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: cklein61
I does not matter what you say on this page. Trump could walk down the street nude and people on this site would say he is just fine. Drinking the orange kool aid.
Bottom line he didn't like McCain and there are enough of his tweets to prove that.

No it has been more like this the last 4 years... News: A senior staffer SAID Trump walked down the street nude.... The left: OMG! Trump is walking around nude!!!!

The rest of us: Was that true? Do you have pictures of his naked ass? The left: IT IS TRUE!!! a senior staffer said it was!!!

And so rinse and repeat all the way into 2020...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join