It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I wasn't thinking of ever making a thread, but I can't believe this is real. Someone. please tell me that I drank too much and this is all in my imagination. Nothing is more sacred to me than those who gave their lives for my country. I just can't believe that an American president is saying this about those who died so that he can live his privileged life. Maybe I don't hate dementia Biden that much after all.

Americans who died in wars are losers and suckers
MOD NOTE

This is not the Mud Pit!!!!!

edit on Fri Sep 4 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

His fans will dismiss this as a lie.
What did he say about John Mcain years ago?
"He's not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

No its made up by the atlantic apparently.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

This is looking real bad for Trump, especially coming out on time for Memorial Day weekend! HAHA

But, not much of this info is really stuff we didn't already know. It was all leaked as it happened. It's just this kind of stuff gets buried in news cycles.

I'll tell you what though! If Biden wins, he's going to owe his election to Republicans. Because this is them. This is Republican's throwing their force against Trump.

As one John Kasich said, "We're renting Joe Biden, not buying!"

edit on 4-9-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

It was his disrespect for Senator McCain that made me dislike him to begin with. The violence that the Democrats have allowed to play out in their cities had turned me back to him. Now, I am like WTF is wrong with this guy?

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

His fans will dismiss this as a lie.
What did he say about John Mcain years ago?
"He's not a war hero. He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren't captured."

Trump haters will gulp this up no matter how obviously fake it is.

The McCain thing is different. McCain was constantly defaming Trump before Trump said anything. McCain used his POW experience as a political prop and Trump was correct to slap him down. I like people who don't get captured as well. Don't surrender to the enemy.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

LOL! www.theatlantic.com... is an article written by a nobody who hears voices. (Anonymous voices at that!)

No wonder The Atlantic bills this as an "exclusive". Because it's fiction. Every other Anti-Trump loser publication is referring back to the Atlantic, to keep themselves off the hook.

Joe Biden's deterioration will generate a lot of desperate last minute attempts to inflict a blow on President Trump.

Those nutjobs will learn (as CNN's CEO said in 2017), is that crazy, illogical attacks, only drive more SANE Americans into President Trump's corner.

Find some crazy articles, and start a thread on each....please.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

John McCain helped put in motion what became the Mueller Witch-hunt. That was just his latest treasonous act. And thankfully, his last (in this world).

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Yeah...I think I'll wait for the recording to come out before I make judgement........

+144 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

This is looking real bad for Trump, especially coming out on time for Memorial Day weekend! HAHA

But, not much of this info is really stuff we didn't already know. It was all leaked as it happened. It's just this kind of stuff gets buried in news cycles.

I'll tell you what though! If Biden wins, he's going to owe his election to Republicans. Because this is them. This is Republican's throwing their force against Trump.

Memorial day?

Did you mean labor day?

Such a good American. 🤡

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
For those of you doubting this because it was the Atlantic, well every other news outlet is carrying now.

News Search

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan
For those of you doubting this because it was the Atlantic, well every other news outlet is carrying now.

News Search

Yes, and they all seem to link back to the Atlantic.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Memorial day?

Did you mean labor day?

Such a good American. 🤡

My bad! It feels like Memorial day, the way the news feeds are featuring and honoring fallen heroes!

I do, however, stand by my claim that this is being orchestrated by Republican forces against Trump.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat
With all of the insane # the President has said over the years, it's going to take some convincing to get past this one.

I'm honestly not red or blue. I believe in a minimal state intervention in the free market and the private lives of citizens.

edit on 4 9 2020 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Every other Anti-Trump loser publication is referring back to the Atlantic, to keep themselves off the hook.

It is interesting that they are all linking back to the Atlantic.

Now I like reading the Atlantic from time to time; but I won't trust them with an Easter egg like this.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Are you claiming President Bone Spur is being swift boated?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Isn't this the same editor that said white men are better writers then women and people of color?

I'm surprised he hasn't been cancelled but then again he does support a certain political party.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Too bad Trump was born disabled by bone spurs, otherwise we could have been praising his warrior prowess.

Seriously though, these next couple of months are going to get ugly as far as mud-slinging goes. What's the over/under on when Trump refers to Biden as "Hair Sniffer Joe?"

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

News Search

It's a total fabrication as usual. The entire story is rubbish. If you don't understand that you are an utter fool.

These Trump hating column writers for these news papers are like dirty barnyard animals making up trash like this.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

News Search

All equivalent to the Onion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join