It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A liberal melt down .

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Now I posted this in entertainment , because well it's entertaining I don't take it serious so I didn't want to post it in any serious forums.

I'm not really paying attention to what the guy in the video is saying I just skipped to the parts where the girl is losing it.

I questioned honestly if liberals actually existed in another topic I made , but this puts that controversy to rest because here is one in the flesh . I'm not painting all liberals with this girls brush so don't get all offended .

But this girls brain is mush , just mush I would like to have her Brain examined after she dies from a stroke when trump wins in November, I wonder how many of her are running around out there it's disconcerting knowing just she is out there unsupervised and with out a proper straight jacket .

How does someone get this far gone, A college education to start I suppose .

as always thank you for your time

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Alarming....but maybe she is a thesbian.....

stick with me now here

a thespian....oops....fullfilling a class assignment and really aced it......acting class ......my only chance at makin normal of it....otherwise....everyone bail thee hail out.....

an indictment on modern society
/....no!

edit on 3-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

First of all I can’t believe that you would even question that these Liberals exist after almost 4 years of them losing their sh!t over Trump, there has to be literally thousands of videos of their mental breakdowns on YouTube.

As to the video of that mental reject, yes her brain is mush.
What is left of her brain that has been lobotomized by Liberal ideology is mush.
There are millions of these idiots running around with thoughts such as these, that don’t have a clue, that wouldn’t know real facts or truths because of the Liberal lobotomy.

As an example, who could forget about this Leftist simpleton?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I used to be a liberal
Until I found sanity , morals , intelligence , and reasoning...
No wonder they tend to stay far away from such.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I used to be a liberal
Until I found sanity , morals , intelligence , and reasoning...
No wonder they tend to stay far away from such.

We need more people like you in this world 👍🏼

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

The thing is - there's hardly any of these people. Probably as many as there are Far Right extremists. We should stop letting populations of thousands define the "other 300+ million" of us.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The incredibly sad thing is she actually thinks what she's saying is rational.

That is the face of mental illness right there.
An unfortunate case of Schizophrenic paranoia.

Most likely drug induced homoerotisism as well.

See how outlandish that sounds?
That's her entire tirade.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"Hitler made the Jews wear yellow stars. This is like the reverse of that."
So now Jews are not allowed to wear yellow stars?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

When I was a kid, I sent in my money and joined an army and it was way cooler than Trumps -

Strangely, no snowflake freakouts occurred..

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

When I was a kid, I sent in my money and joined an army and it was way cooler than Trumps -

You must be racist... Did you not for one minute stop to realise that they painted their faces white as a slight against black people... and you joined their racist army. Shame on you.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hey man, they used white and black paint - Ace even used silver. You can't throw the race card at us!!

Even Silver lives mattered!
edit on 9 4 2020 by underpass61 because: sp

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

First of all I can’t believe that you would even question that these Liberals exist after almost 4 years of them losing their sh!t over Trump, there has to be literally thousands of videos of their mental breakdowns on YouTube.

As to the video of that mental reject, yes her brain is mush.
What is left of her brain that has been lobotomized by Liberal ideology is mush.
There are millions of these idiots running around with thoughts such as these, that don’t have a clue, that wouldn’t know real facts or truths because of the Liberal lobotomy.

As an example, who could forget about this Leftist simpleton?

I question it because it's impossible for me to see there way of thinking or relate to it, I truly do not understand how in the hell there mind could get like this.

Oh well

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Honestly, you don't see the problem with taking joy in someone else's upset?

Time and again the bully mentality is played out by Trump supporters and they don't even see what it says about them.

It could possibly be falsely assumed to be be a show of strength if only their idol wasn't such a whiny little wimp, always saying how 'picked on' he is, usually by unnamed 'liberal' hordes.

Real smooth.

edit on 4/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: underpass61

You must be racist... Did you not for one minute stop to realise that they painted their faces white as a slight against black people... and you joined their racist army. Shame on you.

That's the most feeble attempt at stringing together random notions I have seen for some time.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Time and again the bully mentality is played out by Trump supporters and they don't even see what it says about them.

Real smooth.

Bully ? mate you see that is the Problem right there . Liberals call Trump supporters Bullies , while Liberals are Chaos in the streets burning as they go . Just because the people on the Right are not politically correct or licking the ass of every minority that walks there way does not make them bullies , Stating COLD facts and COLD logic is not bulling it's common since I could give a damn if it hurts feelings get over it the world is a hard place Liberals need to stop living in a fantasy land.

Bully really , there are tectonic plates shifting beneath our feet and your worried about bullies and hurt feelings .

I don't think she is so much upset as she is ....ummm nuts ? And it's not her fault either a logical human mind should not draw thoughts the way she does , she is just wasted on MSM, Social Media and an obvious liberal Education.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: chr0naut

Real smooth.

Bully ? mate you see that is the Problem right there .

Then what was your motivation for creating the OP?

Did you really not see that people would analyze your motivations here?

Liberals call Trump supporters Bullies

All 'liberals' don't call some Trump supporters bullies, but I did.

This mis-allocation of blame seems to be another failing by some Trump supporters.

while Liberals are Chaos in the streets burning as they go. Just because the people on the Right are not politically correct or licking the ass of every minority that walks there way does not make them bullies, Stating COLD facts and COLD logic is not bulling it's common since I could give a damn if it hurts feelings get over it the world is a hard place Liberals need to stop living in a fantasy land.

You seem to accuse all liberals of being the rioters. Do you see the rational incongruity there?

Bully really, there are tectonic plates shifting beneath our feet and your worried about bullies and hurt feelings.

There are a lot more powerful forces happening all the time. We wouldn't be here making our respective arguments without them, despite their overwhelming scale.

I don't think she is so much upset as she is ....ummm nuts ? And it's not her fault either a logical human mind should not draw thoughts the way she does , she is just wasted on MSM, Social Media and an obvious liberal Education.

Sure, she's nuts.

So is Trump. Narcissism and megalomania are not normal psychology.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

comedy ..a since of humor. Something most lefties lack.

Liberals don't call Trump supporters bullies. I did.

This mis-allocation of blame seems to be another failing by some Trump supporters.

IF you lived in the USA Chr0naut, you would be defined as a Liberal or a Leftiest.

So I'm not to far off the mark .

You seem to accuse all liberals of being the rioters. Do you see the rational incongruity there?

No not all Liberals are rioters, But all the Rioters are undoubtedly liberals or leftist.

So again not to far off the mark .

There are a lot more powerful forces happening all the time. We wouldn't be here making our respective arguments without them, despite their overwhelming scale.

Agreed.

Sure, she's nuts.

Agreed

But those traits seem to be the norm for anyone running, sitting or former President of the United States , normal people don't wanna be President .

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
a reply to: chr0naut

comedy ..a since of humor.

I believe you meant 'sense' of humor. But is that like all those 'dead baby' and 'animal torture' jokes... hilarious to some but only because a nervous laugh is frequently a response to revulsion and disgust?

Something most lefties lack.

... and there you go again attributing the specific, to the general.

But, in fact if you look at the majority of currently popular US comedians, very few are politically 'right-wing'. Why might that be?

Liberals don't call Trump supporters bullies. I did.

IF you lived in the USA Chr0naut, you would be defined as a Liberal or a Leftiest.

So I'm not to far off the mark .

But I don't live in the USA.

Additionally, in the last three major elections I have voted for the center-right party where I live. That probably makes me center-right, ideologically.

Of course, in the US, the current administration, in their propaganda effort to create enemies where none existed previously, have polarized and radicalized their grassroots base, even the previously center-right ones.

From the position of the extreme right, everyone else appears to be 'to the left'.

No not all Liberals are rioters, But all the Rioters are undoubtedly liberals or leftist.

Except for these ones: 'Boogaloo' suspects accused of trying to 'incite violence' at George Floyd protest in Vegas, feds say - Fox News

You really aren't getting much traction in this debate.

So again not to far off the mark .

Agreed.

Sure, she's nuts.

Agreed

But those traits seem to be the norm for anyone running, sitting or former President of the United States , normal people don't wanna be President .

Believe it or not, there are, and have been, numerous people in public office who are neither narcissistic or megalomaniac. It is part of the propaganda campaign that tries to excuse these attributes in the current administration/s that avoids the truth of those who were in that position with an ideological drive for better outcomes and fair and efficient administration. The whole US Constitution and Bill of Rights attests to that.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

That is the kind of kid I always expect to see with Rape charges but only given a few months cause he has a promising career ahead of him!

She has fear justified or not, but it is better to make fun of her. Questioned if liberals exist ha...I love these masturbatory circle jerk posts like these were conservatives come in to spank their right wings together and get their homoerotic rocks off berating and belittling women.

I get it you guys like guys...but only manly men. We get it!

Making fun of people who do not agree with is fun and rewarding!

edit on pmbAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 07 Sep 2020 22:00:43 -0500pm10America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage

That is the kind of kid I always expect to see with Rape charges but only given a few months cause he has a promising career ahead of him!

She has fear justified or not, but it is better to make fun of her. Questioned if liberals exist ha...I love these masturbatory circle jerk posts like these were conservatives come in to spank their right wings together and get their homoerotic rocks off berating and belittling women.

I get it you guys like guys...but only manly men. We get it!

Making fun of people who do not agree with is fun and rewarding!

I'm not sure what your going on about ?

Are you the kid with rape charges ??

Are you coming out of the Closest ? Congratulations I support your decision.

I'm not allowed to poke fun ? Are you saying because she is a female she can't take good natured criticism , how dare you belittle her !.?

But irrational sensitive lefties are off limits especially because she is a Female because apparently she is in danger of random rape ?? If she were a man I would have made fun just as much which is why I made fun because I don't want her to feel like I'm avoiding making fun simply because she is female , though I'm not saying she is not a man because she maybe is I'm not sure what she Identifies as but I fully support her right to be a woman or a man .

Do you see what I'm getting at here ? I'm not sure I do , I think I offended my self . Yep I'm offended .

<<   2 >>

join