It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mask-up, and get your Covid-19™ vaccine : or you are a sociopath !!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sociopath here.

Nor do I give a rats patootie what people think of me when I don't wear one of those oh, so helpful masks. Vaccine? No time soon.

I don't do vaccines for the flu. Certainly not going to do a vaccine for a virus that mutates as rapidly as this one in all likelihood will do.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
I don't have much, if any faith in a vaccine(for this), especially a rushed one. The mask, I'll just bear for now, at work I have to.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Am not interested in US partisan politics.
It's sad that many of our good American members, are very distracted by the circuses.
Your nation is very important : but the whole world needs you now.

Am interested in what is transpiring on a global scale, and we are all facing the same massive rumbling, out-of-control train.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
then colour me sociopathic.

Cool.
But you're not be any kind of special sociopath anymore.
Because any arse like me, whom dares to question the public-health authorities : will now also be labeled a sociopath.

The pathologization of dissent.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
One tactic of a sociopath is to project their own sins onto others.

With all the money wrapped up in this mess, an intense media campaign is to be expected. With the current pandemic of fake news going on, keep your common sense engaged.

Thanks.
Have been following some of your excellent threads, especially the one one on autism.
Thanks for all of the content you create.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

We're all battle-weary man.
Maybe we'll all end-up capitulating and complying, genuflecting before our globalist masters.
But we ain't there yet...

edit on 7-9-2020 by Nothin because: Reply didn't format right.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Earlier this evening, President Trump endorsed opening EVERYTHING up to just like it was before the WIMPS infected the world with their panic.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sure : you say that now.
But it won't be so much fun, when every conscientious objector is assigned the same clothing as you ! LoL !

Because any arse like me, whom dares to question the public-health authorities : will now also be labeled a sociopath.

The pathologization of dissent.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There ain't gonna be no more : 'like it was before'.
That's the point.
Doesn't matter who is in charge, of any town, county, region, nation, nothing.

It's gonna be the New-Normal™ , for all of us : no exceptions.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Please continue, but remember you are not in the Mud Pit, so no political bickering.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 16 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Here is a quote of a tweet from Robert F. Kennedy Jr. of Children's Health Defense, made around the 8th of April, 2020 :

Gates’ obsession with vaccines seems fueled by a messianic conviction that he is ordained to save the world with technology and a god-like willingness to experiment with the lives of lesser humans.

Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India ‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017.

In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program.

The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines. In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces.

Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls.

The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court. In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.

Source :ATS thread by Karl 12 "I Was Too Easy On Bill."

Peer-reviewed, scientific paper confirming over 490000 cases of 'unexpected' polio in India, following the polio vax push by Billy the jabber :

Corbet Report : Who is Bill Gates ?

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

I could see marketing efforts to make it seem like people taking the vaccine are sociopaths, but in my world (inhabited roughly equally by Dems and Reps, though very few of the extremist varieties), nearly everyone is planning on passing on any vaccine for SARS-2/CoV.

I believe all of those who don't get the influenza shot and about half of those who do.

What could get ugly is when the vaccine seems to be sage and effective at first - then people start getting it in droves, possibly as a requirement to earn basic rights. Then, a year or two later, problems start to arise, but by then it is too late.

Howdy DS23.
Was just revisting this thread, looking for some info, and read your post.
The last paragraph was rather prescient, and we do indeed seem to be going down that road.

So was just wondering about what was mentioned in the first paragraph : have those folks stayed-away from the Jibber-Jabbers™, or have they capitulated to societal, work, or family pressures ?

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Good post

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Covid is a STD.

It is a Socially Transmitted Disease from hence we get social distancing.

If you are anti-social, you are not necessarily immune, you just won't catch it.

Because you have to acquire it from another person.

And that is true whether you get the vax or not.

sociopath - a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.
Now when you look at it in that regard, sociopaths cannot acquire corona because of their antisocial attitude and thus cannot spread the disease if they do not have it . . . and in most respects have all the characteristics of immunity.

Avoid corona - Be the sociopath
edit on 1-2-2022 by sraven because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join