It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Restoration & Resurrection - Wait What?!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Quick odd dream today, I was in Russia and saw a man in a wheelchair come into a church... His Russian seemed broken but he was from Russia, maybe he was raised overseas I do not know.

And when he stepped into a church I saw many Russian styled churches covered in water like a giant endless ocean filled with churches flooded to their domes.

Then one by one they began to be pulled up from under the water being restored, and when I walked into one of them I saw people with a sun like ring behind their heads as if a sun behind their heads shining like a halo.

I think they were saints and angels, they surrounded the man in the wheelchair and I heard a voice say:

This is my son in whom I am pleased, the redeemer, restorer and resurrector.

As soon as this happened all the waters parted and went away, the churches shined in a beautiful light and it was as if something magical was brought back to Russia.

When I tried to ask who is he or where is he from or where did he come from all I heard was.

The time for man to know has not yet come.

And then he sat upon the Russian throne.

So, who is this man?
edit on 3-9-2020 by WanderingMrM because: Hmm...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I remember a few weeks ago, there was a post about a potential Russian man in a wheel chair being the savior and the one to unify the world.

I can't remember much about it, but it was definitely discussed. I also can't seem to recall if that post mentioned any particular texts that predicted this particular coming.

Very interesting to have a dream about it though... I would be interested in hearing the theory once more if someone has knowledge about it.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I remember this one too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
I remember this one too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It seems this was a confirmation dream.

Hmm... but would Russia elect someone in a wheelchair is what we should be asking?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So what are you doing, OP? You posted the same thing a month ago. Now you claim you had a dream today. Thanks to Bluemoon for pointing it out. Why are you messing with us? What is your agenda?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
So what are you doing, OP? You posted the same thing a month ago. Now you claim you had a dream today. Thanks to Bluemoon for pointing it out. Why are you messing with us? What is your agenda?

So one can not have a dream about the same subject matter twice but with different contexts?

The first dream was about this individual, this new dream was more of a confirmation dream and what it is more about.

Also who made you dream police? I'm not allowed to dream now and share my dreams with people?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

So, who is this man?

Must be the new Tsar, throne and all.

And all the Russian churches baptized.

Dawn of the new Holy Russian Empire, no doubt.

Ha ha Rome! Ha ha Constantinople! Ha ha Jerusalem! Ha ha Regensburg! You ain't anything great anymore.

Wait! What city in Russia should we swear allegiance to?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

So, who is this man?

Ha ha Rome! Ha ha Constantinople! Ha ha Jerusalem! Ha ha Regensburg! You ain't anything great anymore.

Won't need to swear allegiance, I think the politicians of other nations will be drawn to him and they will know him but couldn't explain how.

Which is odd considering how we have all judged Russia and how our politicians always attacked it...

It sounds bizarre but I even saw the people of Israel who were it's spiritual leaders come to this man, after that is they will keep rejecting him for a while but they will eventually realize who he truly is.

Just what is happening man? Why is the great celestial force all of a sudden so focused on Russia?

Oh and the Kremlin will be painted white man like what!?!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Why is the great celestial force all of a sudden so focused on Russia?

So a dream you have is the great celestial force?

I better get my knuckle bones out and give them a few tosses for confirmation.

edit on 3-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Why is the great celestial force all of a sudden so focused on Russia?

So a dream you have is the great celestial force?

The one that is supplying the information I think is the great celestial force behind the curtain.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

So, who is this man?

But yes funny you mention those places, Rome will reject him continuously, Jerusalem will too but will come to him in forgiveness, Turkey will be the first ones to accept him openly and so too will most of the Muslim world it seems.

Which is odd because Muslims and Christians don't get along so this person will really be something

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

The knuckle bones say: [ redacted ]
Unclear whether living or posthumously.

Rome will reject him continuously, Jerusalem will too but will come to him in forgiveness, Turkey will be the first ones to accept him openly and so too will most of the Muslim world it seems.

And this information was in your dream?
Are you getting this info from some written source?

edit on 3-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Also who made you dream police? I'm not allowed to dream now and share my dreams with people?

I don't give a crap what you dream, but this sounds like a scam to me.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

The knuckle bones say: Alexei Navalny.
Unclear whether living or posthumously.

Rome will reject him continuously, Jerusalem will too but will come to him in forgiveness, Turkey will be the first ones to accept him openly and so too will most of the Muslim world it seems.

And this information was in your dream?
Are you getting this info from some written source?

From a separate dream I have not shared yes, it is rather odd though that these specific places will reject him, join him and know who he will be.

No I think Navalny is not this person, I suspect he has a role in this but he isn't it.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

I don't give a crap what you dream, but this sounds like a scam to me.

Am I asking for donations? Am I telling people to commit to something? No, I am merely sharing a dream and information obtained from it.

So I have no idea why the weird negativity and stuff man.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Furthermore there was also a blue church, no idea why it was blue but it stood out specifically for some reason.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

An interesting dream mate, very deep .

i must admit I am quite jealous , such detail and your obviously well traveled I'm not sure I would know a Russian Church if I saw one . Much less be able to recall it's vivid detail in a dream , Impressive .

Dreams are odd things shocking at times , they make perfect since while your in them but try and piece them together when you wake and you feel quite insane.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I shouldn't have brought his name into this.

I'm sorry.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I shouldn't have brought his name into this.

I'm sorry.

Why are you sorry, I think of him as a good man trying to do some good in Russia.

He isn't the future Tsar but he has a part in it all too

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

An interesting dream mate, very deep .

i must admit I am quite jealous , such detail and your obviously well traveled I'm not sure I would know a Russian Church if I saw one . Much less be able to recall it's vivid detail in a dream , Impressive .

Dreams are odd things shocking at times , they make perfect since while your in them but try and piece them together when you wake and you feel quite insane.

It is the age of dreams and prophesy by the young and the old, so no need to be jealous or say such things we have all been given sight.

It's more stranger when sometimes you try to piece a very minute detail and you start getting a migrain. Kind of like a "This Is A Restricted Area" sort of things, but I only remember and see what I am meant to.

I hope that all can dream and see things for themselves as it is a crucial time in our human history it seems.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join