It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler says he’ll move after protests outside his building

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: LSU2018

But in reality, they don't want to leave America. They only want to cause chaos and it's not because they hate it here. I think they just want to make it like a jungle.

The funny thing is, they think they'd be at the top of the food chain if that "jungle" became the way of things. Somehow...I doubt it.

Most of 'em wouldn't know what to do in that case. They're part time rioters, and full time, in too many cases, basement dwelling children with no conception of the realities of said "jungle".

You're 110% correct. Just like all those white kids who are out marching with bLM. The instant the turds start smacking the blades, they'll be the low hanging fruit picked off first, too ignorant of the real world to know what just happened.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: LSU2018

a reply to: fernalley

Wait a minute. About what are these mindless toddlers upset with him? He’s on their criminal side. They’ve had absolutely no interference or hinderance in their criminal looting and rioting and arson and destruction and intimidation and murder. He hasn’t and won’t jail any of these criminals. What the hell?

In my opinion they're bored. The rioting and looting was fun at first but they need new meat so now they turn on their own because they're not going to go to a red city and stir the pot, they'll get pummeled. Apologies in advance for my language in the presence of a lady, but they're pussies. Plain and simple.

I agree they are pussies. Your language in no way offends me but I very much like the gentlemanly caveat nonetheless! Thank you 😊

My pleasure. The left have all but completely shut chivalry down and made new age people think it's offensive to women. Damn liberals.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I agree with all of that except the pot legalization and ghost police. I think the policies on possession of weed should be a lot more flexible. For example, if you're pulled over with a little bag of it then it shouldn't be an issue. But if you have a gallon sized bag ready for distribution then that's another story.

I think ghost police are fine because they're still easily identifiable by the black rims and spotlight. But if you're not speeding or driving erratically then there's nothing to worry about. I see them all the time and I've yet to see one behind another vehicle with lights on.

Just my opinion of course

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
Best to leave contractions out of your OP title.

Ha ha... weird as I cut and pasted it

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Think he has two more homes. They will attack those as well. Can't run from a problem like that. Have to stand your ground. Now they sense weakness.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

He needs to move to a security high rise building with a garage underneath, so he can make stealth entrances and exits.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
These irate troublemakers are probably business owners and citizens that are scared because the Mayor is not properly handling the protests. I would bet that some radical leftist group had a few people in there to do some severe damage, so public sentiment would go towards the mayor....hell, he may have even payed people to do a little damage.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
some folks have infiltrated the BLM online social circles and misdirected them to their own supporters
but shhhhh..... only some of them have caught on, and slow to do so at that.

As of now, they are ignoring any recommendations against the MSM news stations , but I promise you someone will pick up the baton. They will get bored of being tricked into harassing their own mayoral and elected supporters and eventually move on to the news stations.

It is just a matter of finding the right ignorant youngsters and kindly sending them the proper message.

It is almost as if they were not actually prepared to be infiltrated and turned against each other. Those of us carrying out that mission, with fake black power avatars and all, .... keep it up.

We will have them cutting each other open on video before election if we keep this up.

See the really #ed up thing about the shadownet, is that in five years or less, most civilians will have access to the global human information database.

So when I want to spy on anyone's home webcam, I can. As long as they have powered devices connected to the internet of course. No internet connected to my home, so you will have to hope I left my phone sitting outside of its cage just to maybe hear something.

It is the second civil war, and the civilians will have to use every weapon they have, including our own counter surveillance and counter psy-ops .

Next time you see an elected BLM/Antifa supporter get eaten by their own crowd, you know how it happens now.

I encourage all to infiltrate these crowds as it is alot easier to do then one would believe. Nice little black power or BLM avatar and a few bull# words about white racism and your practically in. Takes a few weeks to work your way through the coordinated groups though. They have them by region , NorthWest, Southwest, North East , Southeast.
They even had private workshops that explained how to fraudulently file out of state unemployment claims to fund your out of state incursions. But I doubt there is anymore money in that now that those big bonuses died out.

The Atlantic council is not the only one that can run intelligent influence actions. After all, those are nothing more than civis behind a screen utilizing existing information about the target and nudging them with relevant exposure to certain triggers.

Just wait until you see BLM start showing up to supporting elected Senators and Reps homes. It will be happening very soon.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Wait a minute. About what are these mindless toddlers upset with him? He’s on their criminal side. They’ve had absolutely no interference or hinderance in their criminal looting and rioting and arson and destruction and intimidation and murder. He hasn’t and won’t jail any of these criminals. What the hell?

In my opinion they're bored. The rioting and looting was fun at first but they need new meat so now they turn on their own because they're not going to go to a red city and stir the pot, they'll get pummeled. Apologies in advance for my language in the presence of a lady, but they're pussies. Plain and simple.

I agree they are pussies. Your language in no way offends me but I very much like the gentlemanly caveat nonetheless! Thank you 😊

My pleasure. The left have all but completely shut chivalry down and made new age people think it's offensive to women. Damn liberals.

Exactly!

I wonder how in the hell any of them go about making a move on a woman in which they’re interested?

...Yeah, they probably aren’t interested in women OR men.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join