It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN smoking gun! Proof the NWO agenda is being followed.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
This has probably been posted here already though my searches* came up with nothing so . . .

These are two photes shown on CNN (Criminal News Network), the one on the left is a satellite photogrph of a suspected Iranian nucleur weapons facility and the one next to it on the right is a satellite photo of a suspected N. Korean nucleur weapons facility!

SOURCE

As you can see, they are both totally identicle, just the Iranian one has been zoomed in closer.

This is a real smoking gun and these kinds of things are very rare... I suggest you should show the two photos to anyone you know who doubts the New World Order... it's sure to spark their thirst for the truth.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I just saved the pictures, and will be following up on the background/source you presented. If all checks out, it could prove very useful.

Another great example of controlled media propaganda lapses.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I am sure that has been posted before, but I may have seen it on another site.

Congrats tho, I don't think I saw anyone linking it to the NWO before.

Personally I thought was more a case of lazy journalism - hmm, bit of that going around at the mo - and trying to slip something by the public eye that was obviously false. I think you will find that this isn't a rare event at all. e.g. a Tsunami picture in some news articles that wasn't from the recent Tsunami at all.

If a journalist doesn't have the right picture handy, they will often make one they do have fit. Not good reporting, but as I said, fairly common.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by whita]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by whita
I am sure that has been posted before, but I may have seen it on another site.

Congrats tho, I don't think I saw anyone linking it to the NWO before.

Personally I thought was more a case of lazy journalism - hmm, bit of that going around at the mo - and trying to slip something by the public eye that was obviously false. I think you will find that this isn't a rare event at all. e.g. a Tsunami picture in some news articles that wasn't from the recent Tsunami at all.

If a journalist doesn't have the right picture handy, they will often make one they do have fit. Not good reporting, but as I said, fairly common.

[edit on 16-3-2005 by whita]

Well I dident directly link it to the NWO. I said that its proof an agenda is being followed and we are told lies to justify what they need to do.

If their reasons for wanting armed conflict with Iran and N. Korea were justified then they wouldent have to fake photogrphs of fake nucleur weapons facilities. They are not jsutified.... they are simply steps needed to be taken to advance the New World Order Agenda.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
It seems there just might be more to this, the CNN LINK to Iran works just fine. On the other hand the one for N.Korea, does not, it just redirects after saying;

The page you requested cannot be found. The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Doh, another cover up...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Also later that same day...

CNN claimed the photograph was incorrectly identified, and replaced it with a different satellite image of a different facility.

BUT wait, the Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (a US gov funded news organization) web site dated March 2004,
used the same photo as CNN, which is supposed to be in Iran, on another North Korea story.

And to make it even more confusing the filename of the pic is Iraq-nuclear.jpg

See full story and pics here;

www.bradblog.com...

Hehehe, they have stoped using that pic for North Korea stories, only stories on Iran are now using that pic.
Update:www.bradblog.com...

[edit on 16/3/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   
This is a really interesting find, first, i didn't believe it. But if you look really close you can see that both are the same facility....which is very rare.

Excellent find

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The New World Order is in front of everybodys eyes but most dont see it or belive it that is why are they so efficient(human stupidity). The New World Order is hidden in the Globalisation.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pretorian03
The New World Order is in front of everybodys eyes but most dont see it or belive it that is why are they so efficient(human stupidity). The New World Order is hidden in the Globalisation.

It's hidden in lies and seemingly legitimate and justified policy and actions.

The average person cant see past his/her own nose.

People will accept what seems good in the short term but will fail to see what negative effects it will have in the long-term.

Take the ID card for example... people will not be able to see that the ID card is the gateway for the microchipped population. They design the cards so they can be easily copied on a mass scale which will cause mass-ID theft and the solution the goverment will offer is the chip uder the skin.

Also, how about the Euro? People fail to see the long-term negative effects of a single currency and the consequences are irreversable.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Okay, there's an easy way to tell whether or not this was just lazy journalism. We have a lot of Photoshop experts on this site. Surely one of them can tell if the two overlap perfectly. If they do, it's just a case of lazy journalism.

Truth be told, I'm a lot more inclined to believe the latter. CNN often makes these kinds of mistakes on their web page. I can usually find anywhere from 2-3 mistakes in only a few minutes search on every single day's "issue" of their page. For instance, they once had an article about a "Giant Octopus" found off the coast of some country. The photo, however, was obviously of a squid.

Having also worked in journalism at one point, I know that using the wrong art (meaning photo or graphic) is so commonplace as to be an industry standard. Using the same aerial pic for a nuclear facility would be an easy mistake, or an easy filler-art to use.

Personally, I don't think this is anything near a smoking gun, because it's all too common in the industry. And before someone goes off about how the NWO controls the media, I can tell you I saw it happened in my old high school, on newspaper staff all the time, and I seriously doubt the NWO had an agenda at some Texas high school in the middle of nowhere.

[edit on 3/16/2005 by thelibra]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Just from an artist's standpoint, I can tell you they are of the same exact site. Look at the NATURAL areas of the photos and compare them, versus the buildings. No way would they have the same EXACT matching topography...

Major slipup there, good job!

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If you want more member input check out the discussion on this topic from last month:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre
If you want more member input check out the discussion on this topic from last month:

Dang I knew it would of been posted before

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo

Originally posted by Spectre

Dang I knew it would of been posted before

Oh well I hadnt seen it before... and truthfully I never go dig through the archives just wandering, so thanks for the find...

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Certainly intruiging. I don't know about it being a smoking gun.

Its just CNNs photos. What are the photos in the first reports?

Have these photos been used in any technical analyses?

I don't think its necessarily got anything to do with the 'nwo'. I do think its disturbing tho because other sites have picked up the photos and apparently don't realize the problem involved.

So its definitely a real problem, but its certainly not a 'smoking gun'.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Do a search on 'Yongbyon' it's the name of the Nuclear Facility in N.K. a lot of the images show a similer type of landscape as what they claim to have at the Iranian Natanz plant.
It's a good find, but not solid proof yet.

Find other similer pictures and overlay them all to find out the truth.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There's really no need to overlay any photos, its pretty obvious that they are the same installations. Besides, CNN stated that they were the same photos and that they had made an error.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Wow, that is absolutely insane.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
Okay, there's an easy way to tell whether or not this was just lazy journalism. We have a lot of Photoshop experts on this site. Surely one of them can tell if the two overlap perfectly. If they do, it's just a case of lazy journalism.

Truth be told, I'm a lot more inclined to believe the latter. CNN often makes these kinds of mistakes on their web page. I can usually find anywhere from 2-3 mistakes in only a few minutes search on every single day's "issue" of their page. For instance, they once had an article about a "Giant Octopus" found off the coast of some country. The photo, however, was obviously of a squid.

Having also worked in journalism at one point, I know that using the wrong art (meaning photo or graphic) is so commonplace as to be an industry standard. Using the same aerial pic for a nuclear facility would be an easy mistake, or an easy filler-art to use.

Personally, I don't think this is anything near a smoking gun, because it's all too common in the industry. And before someone goes off about how the NWO controls the media, I can tell you I saw it happened in my old high school, on newspaper staff all the time, and I seriously doubt the NWO had an agenda at some Texas high school in the middle of nowhere.

[edit on 3/16/2005 by thelibra]

I'm with you on this one, but don't worry too much, they won't listen because it doesn't fit in with their pre conceived ideas.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Been there done that...
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join