It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timothy Good

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Most of the websites that I have gone to looking for info about Timothy Good tend to be mostly about his books which I have never read.

Does any one know if he has his own website that I can go to to find information about what he has discovered with out having to buy his books, which around here where I live, there seems to be a lot of blank faces at the book shops when I ask for books by Timothy Good. Not even the libary have any copies of his books

This site, www.eclecticviewpoint.com... seems to have a good bio about him but it seems to be much the same as most of the other sites.

Surly he must have published some of his resurch on the Web. I would be greatfull if any one can provide a link to a 'Good' web site.

posted on Dec, 22 2002 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Clive, as far as I know, Tim isn't a big fan of the internet. He mentioned that at a convention once, but that was back in 1997. I highly suggest his books because he does a great job of giving sources that verify his information. Little of what he writes is his personal opinions. If your having trouble ordering the books at your bookstore, try giving them the ISBN numbers. If you need them, just let me know. As far as I know, his books are still in print and should be fairly easy to come by.

join