It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas weather reporter Kelly Plasker found dead after Facebook Confession

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

FYI: God loved HITLER as much as he loved MOTHER THERESA. I don't want to take your thread off-course. Just responding to your question as succinctly as possible.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
to everyoe sharing their stories in this thread I just want to give you each (((((((hugs))))))

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It appears (I think) that her son was fathered by the teacher. Her post indicates that saying "I tried to encourage Jon to love Thomas but I have sadly learned that not only were Laura and I his students and victims of his inappropriate use of authority as an educator but have been contacted by more women..."

Heart breaking. And I wonder how many people I encounter every day carry wounds like this?
I am very blessed that I never had trials like this. My heart to all of y'all who have.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

God still loves the sex offenders the same way a parent will still love a child who grows up to commit murder. Terribly as it sounds, they were your and are your child, you still love them even if you can not and will not ever love the deeds they did and you can not will not ever excuse those. You may forgive your child if they beg forgiveness and demonstrate real repentance and understanding of the wrongs they have done, but it doesn't change that damage they did.

edit on 2-9-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100
to everyoe sharing their stories in this thread I just want to give you each (((((((hugs))))))

Seconded.

Very sad story. Imagine if these kinds of stories got as much attention as Covid.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: dantanna

If the teacher waited until she was 18 yrs old and no longer in school then maybe. But because she was still under his aid, his student, even if she was still 18 yrs old it would have still been a grotesque abuse of authority.

Not just an abuse of authority, but it would still be statutory rape in some jurisdictions.

That's why the Lewinsky scandal was so egregious. Yes, the woman he had an affair with was an adult. However, he was in a position of power over her. One could argue the position of ultimate power, being the President.

Funny how leftists who pretend to care so much about women still defend and idolize Clinton to this day.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

And the f#cking Pedo train just keeps on rolling...

It's beyond sad. Where the hell are the parents?

Where the hell is law enforcement while these sexual abuse crimes are taking place?

I'm beyond disgusted. And so many of our "leaders" have already been convicted of pedophilia related crimes. I did a thread on it about a week or so ago naming names. The list is over 3 pages long! To say this is a tragedy barely begins to describe it.

Pedophilia is rampant in our society!

edit on 9/2/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Not that there may have been some abuse -- name someone who was never abused in some way -- but most news outlets are linking her suicide to the suicide of her son two years earlier.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I was wondering the same thing, I didn't go too deep down that rabbit hole. This kind of stuff affects me deeply- to think that Thomas could have been another victim of abuse from the alleged teacher? So many feelings there. So tragic, and it could be why she couldn't shake the shame, the guilt. But idk if that was the case. That sentence from the status post is hard to understand- what is she really saying there? Idk.

Thanks for your input, ilyfnmw.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I do understand and I thank you for being straight and kind instead of oddly cryptic and hostile.

God knows I can empathize with the most evil, but my understanding and my empathy also extends to victims as well. I have both.

And it is possible to forgive and have empathy and still be angry about something that happened, or is happening and again I'd say it's appropriate to feel dependent on the circumstances. It's ok to feel sad, to feel angry, and I still strongly believe that there should be consequences for certain acts because like you said, understanding it doesn't change the irreversible damage that they've caused.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

Thank you, I love you!

a reply to: face23785

Yep.

I'm not sure that the average person understands the concept of an abuse of power- or what it might be like to be in a position like Lewinsky's or Kelly Plasker or any of Epstein's victims... how vulnerable of a position that is, and to be taken advantage of in the worst ways. Then again, I'm not sure if the average person really understands what it might be like to be in a position of power and become tempted, so to speak, by an individual that you know you could take advantage of... and then get carried away by desire.

No comment on Clinton. I don't want to be added to the kill list. Lol!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

In Kelly Plaskers story, she didn't really have any family from what I read. They do pick their victims wisely.

I'll be checking out your thread.

Thanks for the link!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I have a similar story only with multiple teachers and multiple victims involved- everybody kinda knew though and nobody really did anything about it. Weird rumors circulated but nobody ever took it to the authorities to my knowledge back then in those days. This was in the 90s.

Thanks for the share, it's crazy how often people kinda know but then... literally turn a blind eye to it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Terrible story, my heart goes out to her and family.

When I was in grade 6, my home room teacher was having an affair with a former student, I'm guessing he would of been 14 at best. She was about mid to late 20s. Funny thing is we all thought something was up, joked about it, but being around 11, what did we really know..turned out we knew enough. She was fired, not sure about charges, probably not. This was in the 70s.

Same time period as yourself mid to late 70s and it went on like crazy at my school in the uk between teachers and pupils , a woman teacher who you would not trust alone with the dog was the main culprit , she was the cause of many a fellow male teachers marriage failure and had party's for the younger lads at weekends , But a lot of teachers were known to be at it with pupils under 16

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I love all the kiddy diddler apologists. Maybe we should wish child rapists well, I'm sure God is loving Epstein right about now just as much as he does Hitler.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol!

But srsly though if there is a God and we are all his children and he loves all of us then ok, then he might love all the hitlers and kiddy diddlers, but I can almost guarantee that he's also really sad and heartbroken about the damage being caused and therefore pretty pissed off at them too. Like really pissed. And I'm pretty sure there are some bible verses talking about just how pissed off he can get.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join