It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 90% of people testing positive are not contagious.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Here is something interesting about Covid. www.thailandmedical.news... s-in-human-host,-massive-alarming-impl

Try this. www.thailandmedical.news... s-in-human-host,-massive-alarming-impl?fbclid=IwAR0LmG9yCFyZ1sIFfe0RUkM79k2QdGIlYF5FNgZWvjISLc5Xmb0Xx5LM4gw
edit on 2-9-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Here is something interesting about Covid. www.thailandmedical.news... s-in-human-host,-massive-alarming-impl

Look @ all the data these People are given.....Jesus christ we are screwed in North America....do you think they are going to wipe us out?.....no one keeps People in the dark like this unless there is a really really bad ending to the Story.
My God we are really this far behind....this is NOT going to end well.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

If you just smoke the nicotine sticks and eat more eggs for breakfast and you might not even know you had covid.

The evidence that shows us how to get a mild illnesshas been suppressed all along, evidence that promotes fear is allowed to be parroted though. I realize that initially we needed to be cautious and also realize that people should wear masks when out in public where others are around. But I am not going to let this virus scare me when I am seeing so much mistakes being made by high ranking people who are not taking note of the CDC's lessening of the regulations. These people who want us to fear and want to slam Trump are using science that is distorted to make their policies. It is not as bad as initially thought and a lot of those who died from covidmight not even have died from anything to do with covid. They are distorting the evidence to make us paranoid. Yes, for certain people this disease can be dangerous, but for the majority it is not that bad other than they can pass it to high risk people.

posted on Sep, 6 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Can any test show whether the virus is dead or alive? If they are found in the region where it can be expelled (e.g. throat, nose), then it is does not matter whether dead or alive since it shows that the body is still clearing them. Better to play safe.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Time to go for isolation since you are infected...

They haunt people even after death.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Thousands in North Carolina incorrectly told that they have Covid-19.

twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join