It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aquarius Rising – The Dawn of a New Age?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I just wanted to post this interesting blog post from my favorite astrologer, Steven Forrest.

Though the post was written in 2013, it's relevant and topical for today and all the days to follow.

www.forrestastrology.com... for the whole post.

It is a common argument in astrology, this when the Piscean Age ends and the Aquarian Age begin. But that is not the point of the following, which is more about those Aquarian traits that we have to acknowledge as getting stronger in out civilization.

One nicely-encapsulated expression of this changing reality is the “War On Terror.”

There you see the Piscean behemoth of the American military attempting to do something it has never before attempted: to do battle with something that is not a nation and which has no location.

Al Qaeda, et al, are a diverse group of people unified by common ideas and common hatreds rather than a common culture or common land. The military is probably correct in prophesying that these are the “wars of the future.”

Editorially, I would add that it seems to me that in fighting ideas, logic demands that eloquence and passion ought to play a more central role than cruise missiles and predator drones.

One can aim deeply-felt ideas at a non-local world, which is the true target here.

Missiles and drones are more problematic. They tend to hit people who were not engaged in any of the questions.

A parallel Aquarian Age development, and one that scares me personally more than terrorism, is the rise of the multi-national corporation.

These organizations too are fluid groups of people bound together by common ideas rather than common geography or DNA, and with no loyalty to Piscean Age nationality at all.

There is a cold calculation to them as well, which is another shadow-feature of Aquarius. Does Monsanto care about America? Does Novartis put Switzerland first? Do the huge oil companies care about poor people on the Louisiana coast—or marginalized Muslims in Jordan or Yemen?

For your consideration should you like.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

When the moon is in the Seventh House,
and Jupiter aligns with Mars...
Then peace will guide the planets,
and love will steer the stars.

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: FyreByrd

When the moon is in the Seventh House,
and Jupiter aligns with Mars...
Then peace will guide the planets,
and love will steer the stars.

This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
So I have been analyzing the situation from a psychological perspective, and this guy has a major point that alliances will be made between those with like ideas instead of shared nationalities. This is idea-based rather than location-based. The internet obviously aids in this transformation.

I suspect if this trend continues, we would end up in a society where people end up in idealogical bubbles and interact with people similar to them instead of mixing with people who all have diverse viewpoints.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Yeah we are already in ideological bubbles and if anything divisiveness will continue. The whole two party system will come crashing down, the ideological bubbles will further split and a world government will have to be imposed to restore the NWO.

top topics

join