It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airline pilot reports seeing 'guy in jetpack'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Just giving the skeptics something to ponder.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It sounds bad when you say it's a witch.
Yes, they know better than to say they just passed Superman, even if that's what they did.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This is pretty crazy, surely there are only a very small number of manufacturers of small turbines, you could probably get every small turbine ever made whereabouts in 24 hours, limited to the US and maybe even LA.

As the reporter said, surely anyone remotely serious wouldnt fly this thing over LA and would look for water or desert.

It could be a Jackass stunt, I think they are making another movie!

Cant wait until this get solved!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If I recall correctly, there have been sightings of “human men” just flying by outside of jets at altitude (England is where I recall the last one. About 2010??? Who knows).

But a jet pack is another method to deflect the experience of “a human shaped object flying outside a plane with nothing else but a suit or a jet pack”!

It screams payop.

What is being seen is a test of how many people ‘believe’ what they saw and will report it and those that don’t want to be ridiculed.

It is a measure of what their brain projecting tech can be used for and how effective it is.

We have members here who have watched a “UAP” change shape to fictional craft (and other exotic craft) before their eyes (I watched a triangle shaped craft try and disguise itself as other craft by rearranging the lights on its surface. And, truth be told, projecting sound at me. They have “fighter jet” down, but Cessna was weak).

You cannot trust anything you see in the sky as the object you think it is (that is a psychological method to hide the quantum craft and the other end is just fly it over the city because nobody will believe anyway. Even with photos).

Know your position in this Universe (and She likes messing with the smart ones... and us slower ones that She loves...), and look up. They are here. Just try to see for yourself.

Jet packs will be just another disguise for the craft!

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Guy in a jetpack?

Definitely a person.....that looks insane.

posted on Dec, 24 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That certainly looks like a person in a jetpack, doesn't it???

edit on 24-12-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Jetpack guy is back.

edit on 7/30/2021 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Jetpack guy is back.

That's crazy...5000 feet? Is there any known jetpack that can do this? Not the winged ones, the upright fliers.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   
5000 feet up. Thats just crazy.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

5K feet? That's pretty high for a jetpack.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Hope he has a backup parachute.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join