It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QFS Quantum Financial System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Have you heard of it?
I was having a pint with the lads last weekend, when one of them said have you heard of this Quantum Financial System that's coming around?
He knows I've had Crypto for years and wondered if I'd heard of it.

I'd heard it mentioned before but never really knew the bones of it.
So since last weekend I've been trying to dig down and see what it was all about.
I'd like to just say before I go into it that most of the references I could find were mostly blogs and foreign news.

In essence the system is a Quantum computer powered banking system, where all member state currencies with be backed by tangible assets again. E.g Gold, Silver, Oil etc.

If this is true then it will be a major kick in the nuts for the banking cabals as we know them.
Anyone know anything about it, and when it should be in operation??

Some links.

Dinar Times

QFS literal meaning is Quantum Financial System, which is an advanced financial system launched to eradicate the cabal and banksters monopoly on monetary system and for that purpose, a system comprises of Artificial Intelligence and complex computer programs fully backed by banks is needed. Quantum Financial System would be a break through in the world of banking which lead to a new era of banking QFS will not be influenced by Government policies, rather it will be entirely backed by tangible assets like Gold, Platinum, Oil and will not be based upon mere piece of papers which have no evidentiary value.

BlissfulVisions

Sketchy reports and cryptic videos about the existence of the QFS keep surfacing in the alternative news media. This article attempts to organize these reports into a general understanding about the QFS. It’s not meant to be a definitive or comprehensive report. It’s meant to acclimate you to this advanced technology so you can feel safe with its benefits. The upshot of these alternative news reports indicate that QFS exists. It has been in place for quite a long time, and is currently working on a global scale. It’s capabilities are mind-blowing. And, we – humanity – are the beneficiaries of the QFS.

As you can see, not the most trusted references but quite amusing.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ahh, the Arab OPEC people trying to outdo the petro-dollar again. Tried before.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

I thought that at first until I watched the video.
Apparently the implementation is coming from the US.

For extra conspiracy is this why CV19's going on? Cashless society and all that?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

Allegedly was going live 12:00AM today and would be backed by Ripple ODL and the crypto currency XRP. It's nonsense, but XRP is worth a look and will eventually rival the market cap of BTC.

It was originally started based on a scam alert notice from the OCC, the Office of Comptoller for Currency and a link to the off example is here.

Some charlatans then picked up on that, using the official OCC link to a fraudulent doc to make it seem legit.

The global reset is a real concept, but as always, this global reset doesn't really benefit the common person in America. Instead, speculative investors in 3rd world markets will end up getting rewarded for risky investments. If it's not clear by now, risky investments are profitable if you're big enough to matter globally. If you, as a regular person makes a risky investment, the government says you got scammed. If you're a bank or large corporate interest and you make a risky investment, then the government is appalled and will use every tool at their disposal to make it right. Even when you are supposed to be a licensed finance company with professional risk assessors.

This is America. Professional risk assessors get to dig holes and regular people get to pound sand.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I'd check the assumptions of these 'sources' .....

How Close Are We—Really—to Building a Quantum Computer?

Intel’s head of quantum computing talks about the challenges of developing algorithms, software programs and other necessities for a technology that doesn’t yet exist

By Larry Greenemeier on May 30, 2018

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Yeah been watching ripple roll a little.
Just like 2008 with the bad mortgage deals then??

I hear ya. Start digging.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

IBM have been doubling the power of theirs since 2018.
Think they're at 16Qbits now?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot

Yeah been watching ripple roll a little.
Just like 2008 with the bad mortgage deals then??

I hear ya. Start digging.

The global reset is like 2009 on steroids. While the US government funds failed domestic companies, which essentially is the 1%, the IMF forgives loans to 3rd world countries. Guess who is heavily invested in 3rd world countries? China and many global interests in the US.

If you have a mortgage that you default on you will not be given a bail out. When you default, and many others do, then the bank gets bailed out. You lose your home, but the bank is given a bail out and gets to purchase your home over time on a very subsidized government loan. As the housing market recovers the banks make money on your default property that was foreclosed as the market declines. They make money, as the market climbs, and you get f$#ked with 7 years of ruined credit.

As the market recovers in a few years the now subsidized banks funds speculative mortgages on the property you lost at a reduced cost. That means the people who were bailed out have the money to back these new property loans. This is how, inevitably, the little guy gets completely screwed out of any chance of getting ahead.

The biggest conspiracy is this overt manipulation of money that the average person doesn't understand. Real estate is one of the few assets that is in declining supply and our financial system allows for the continual consolidation of that asset. Crypto currency, right now in the early stages, offers an opportunity for regular people to beat the system. The window is closing. Crypto adoption is going mainstream. The time is now to leverage fiat for crypto. The Fed has given in to unrestricted inflation. The dollar is losing power. Crypto and commodities will win the day.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Quantum does have a few different meanings on the money side.

Quantum encryption, next level data security. Will still probably have some weak spots, but takes a lot more effort to exploit it.

Quantum accounting. With the work of the world bank trying to align all the worlds currencies with the SDR, part of that plan is to account for all the resources of the nation. Land, resources, trade, exchange, measure it all. Done right and everyone gets a fair go, done bad and we have next level super villains.

As for Crypto, still have a few bitcoins wrapped up in that MT Gox crash. The legal system is slowly chipping away at it, maybe one day? XRP is one that looks to be getting ok, a few banks in Australia support it. I have no money in XRP, did try a while back, security too tough.

As for the video, very interesting. Getting control of the SDR is an important flag. Looks like there are still a lot of implementation issues going on. SWIFT has a huge global infrastructure, have they really gone that bad? I know they cut off Julian Assange.

What kind of support resources will there be for resolving bad transactions? Do you have to talk to this AI machine to fix it?

These developers do seam to be over reaching saying they have to eliminate cash to make their system work. People have been working with cash for a long time, simple, works in a blackout, keeps the economy moving. No buttons or fancy gadgets required, just a pocket.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I was into Bitcoin back in 2009 so I've seen a great investment from that.
I don't like the idea of no cash though.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev
The thing with Quantum computing is it will kill mining and decentralisation of the network.
Blockchain on a banking system would stop a lot of fraud and dirty money.
And I would like to see how politicians become millionaires on a £100,000 salary.
As I said above I do like cash in my hand for emergencies.

edit on 1/9/2020 by UKWO1Phot because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   

There is a lot of good stuff with the block chain. It has been battle hardened over the years and does make for a secure accounting protocol. There are still a lot of technical and practical issues with how this implements with the real world. In the digital environment it is a good way to go. As for the answer for everything there are a lot of limitations.

The banks already have the functions to address fraud when they want to. Ronald Bernard has testified to failures and loops holes in the system when certain people don't want some attention. No matter what system is used, it is only as good as the people behind it.

There is already a decent pile of evidence in the public sphere to charge people like the Clinton's. I expect it is very shocking what places like the NSA really know about it all. The issue is in the political will when people like General Flynn and Julian Assange are silenced.

The Crypto markets look like a very competitive place, many trying to find the right code, implementation and support. Some that can find their market and do it well should do ok. Some might fail and leave all those invested out of luck.

The banks have a lot of experience with getting ripped off and don't like it. There are a lot of policies and procedures in place to help avoid it. As the times do change I expect they will try and keep up with it.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Errors in payment in Paypal are quite rare, but there are moments when these errors occur.
edit on 14-3-2022 by Nunezz1985 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join