It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Dream Sequence About COVID Virus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
eucalyptus kills corona virus. Dig beyond the debunker's headlines and look at what they all admit in the fine print:

www.google.com... calyptus+extract+kills+corona&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBAgjECdQAFgAYJGRBmgBcAB4AIABlwGIAZcBkgEDMC4xmAEAwAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp< br />

California eucalyptus Fires:

www.google.com... lyptus+california+fires&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBggAEBYQHjIICCEQFhAdEB46BAgjECc6CAguELEDEJECOgUIABCRAjoCCAA6BwgAEBQQhwI6CAgAELEDEJECOgU ILhCxAzoFCAAQsQM6AgguOgUILhCRAlCelwdY_98HYNjhB2gAcAB4AYABqAOIAbg-kgELMC4xNy4xMy40LjOYAQCgAQHAAQE&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

Australia eucalyptus fires:

www.google.com... yptus+australfires&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAEYADIGCAAQBxAeMggIABAIEAcQHjIFCAAQzQIyBQgAEM0COgQIABBHOgUIIRCrAjoECAAQDToICAAQDRAKEB46CAgAEAgQ DRAeOggIABAHEAoQHjoGCAAQDRAeUJ7kBViomQZg2a0GaABwAXgAgAH6AogBgiCSAQcwLjYuOS4zmAEAoAEBwAEB&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp

Do some truth digging and come to your own conclusions.

You may be on to something.

Did someone know something we didn't r.e paving the way for the virus?

Think california's massive PGE fire.

Think Australia's recent massive forest fires.

Timing?

Coincidence?

edit on 2-9-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Good find , makes you wonder at all the Holistic doctors deaths

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
I went to bed very early last night, around 7pm. Because I was dog tired, I drifted off fairly rapidly. Once I drifted, an image popped into my head. It was a somewhat colorful organic looking image, like an abstract painting sort of. All I could get from this image was that it represented some kind of ecological system with specific plants and animals that somehow prevented, blocked or outright exterminated the COVID virus.

I wouldn't have even remember this flash image in my mind's eye during a single dream cycle except that once I saw this image and somehow knew what it meant, I'd wake up, drift off again and there is was. This went on all night.

I don't think this was some kind of divine inspiration, more like my subconscious mind had put this together, then drove the point home all night long.

I can't say where this thought had come from, I can't remember any report or study that implied this was even possible, it was just some crazy thoughts about this dream imagery that kept popping up all night. The main thought or feeling was that nature had this, that she was taking care of it. It was a very reassuring feeling that nature would deal with this and eliminate it from the environment through natural means.

I doubt that science would even notice such a natural cleansing. Maybe the virus will start to disappear in certain regions of the world, like Corona voids on a map. Then perhaps this will be noticed and a study done to find out why, and it will be found that a natural community of plants and animals can wipe out the virus.

Perhaps this is all wishful thinking in my subconscious mind that has surfaced in my dreams. But it left me feeling hopeful that Mother Nature would be healing the world of COVID naturally, without our help, like a wonderful gift we don't deserve.

So Trump WAS right. It will just go away

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

Ah yes, eucalyptus, another factor that could have been in the mix when my subconscious came up with this one. Back some 30 years ago I was in to herbal cures after getting a copy of the Herb Book. Perhaps my mind has drifted back to those days and is reminding me of such a possibility. The comments here are giving me some insight in to what may have inspired this dream.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Yeah, that is one thought I had after I posted the dream. I actually felt somewhat foolish after realizing that I had supported Trump's contention that the virus would just disappear one day. But at least my dream provided a way this could occur, not some baseless claim designed to calm the masses. Of course, it is possible that Trump's statement entered into my mind when this dream popped up and my subconscious latched on to it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join