It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is he that dares to speak such blasphemies?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Who is he that dares to speak such blasphemies?

Now before I crack on as they say, I am sharing this from an observer's point of view as if being shared from a first-person perspective.

"In the beginning, love was the word, and the word was with God.
And out of that love came forth light that gave creation to life.
In the beginning..."

Now in the darkness was born the one who was of and bared the light who had love for all creation, something that was never found in the darkness that consumed all things that were trying to be formed. Yes, the thing they will always hid from you is that before God shone his light there was darkness a force that hungered to devour the creation.

Now many would say this is blasphemy and goes against all teaching of God, creation or the word - Who are you to say such things?

And I say onto you or rather it says onto us:

"For the kingdom is within man, and God is with man. Lift a stone and I am there, split a piece of wood and you will find me, I am the life in every breath and the wind that fills your sail."

And now we come to the part that many would ask - On who's authority do you say such things or speak such teachings?

"I will bring forth a new kingdom, that is of spirit and heart, and that of the flesh will remain of the flesh rotten to its core for the flesh is of the earth and will return to the earth, and those of the spirit will walk with the spirit that dwells for eternity which is the light of the world."

And now onto everyone's favorite topic sin:

"For sin is like oil and ink, it will be with your spirit always no matter how pure you try to be or how hard you brush away the deed. For no man is pure but the deeds of man difine the spirit of man, for you are a rock upon which I will write a new name and upon this rock I will build a church and kingdom."

Which basically gets us back to the kingdom is within man, God is with man, thus we are also the church too and a rock upon which it is built.

Many of you say these words are blasphemy but few of you know where these thoughts and words are coming from!

Onto the Jewish brothers and sisters I say onto you:
"If ye were of your Father Abraham, you would do the deeds of your Father and proclaim them to be good. Nor do you do the deeds of your Father or carry the wisdom he passed onto you for the peace of the kingdom to come and be. It will be in the time to come upon which you will place the son of your true father upon the throne and you will cheer and rejoice in his prosecution of God's true people. It is why I say onto you in those moments remember your Father Abraham and his wisdom that you have forgotten. For the man you placed on the throne as the son is not of your Father but one of your True Father."

A long time ago a man told the Jewish people who their true father was but many did not understand him...

And for the last bit before I leave I say this:
"Seek God for not favors but of refuge, for the peace that is the assurance and the truth. But many lose faith in times of struggle and like the passing of a rain their faith washes away. For it is in those moments man is quick to wash away the faith and covenant, forgetting the refuge that is offered to all in a simple truth."

Anyway, this man that says such blasphemous things is off to take a break, I have said enough on the behalf of the message that was meant to be passed on.
edit on 31-8-2020 by WanderingMrM because: Hmm...

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

The false promise of the serpent, That man can be like god. That is what humanity still thinks it can achieve. They want to be like God without God.

“Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from any tree in the garden’?”

2 The woman said to the serpent, “We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

4 “You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. 5 “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts; I am the First and I am the Last; besides me there is no God (Isaiah 44:6).

You are my witnesses, says the Lord, and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am he. Before me there was no God formed, nor shall there be after me (Isaiah 43:10).

God Grants Everlasting Life To Believers

The Bible says that God will grant everlasting life to those who believe in His Son, Jesus Christ. But this will not mean humans will become God. Each individual must depend upon God for everlasting life. Those who promise that humans can become God either do not understand the differences between the creature and the Creator or are deliberately perverting the truth of God.

Summary

It is impossible for human beings to become God. This false promise was given to Eve back in the Garden of Eden. The reason humans cannot become God has to do with the nature of God. God, is God by nature. He did not become God at some certain point in time. Human beings are finite. There was a time when human beings did not exist but there has never been a time when God has not existed. It is the difference between the creature and the Creator.

edit on 1-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

IMO, as an atheist looking at the exchange objectively, I think everyone jumped the shark and got meaning flat wrong. There is nothing there that says they will be akin to an omnipotent being. To me, saying they would know good and evil, while certainly ambiguous a touch, says they will simply have formerly withheld information to work with as mortals. Knowing the difference between what is good and what is evil is not really an omnipotent superpower, unless my cat's intuition means he's a lost X-Men or something.

I've always thought that was suspect at best, to hide knowledge that impacts us. Even for what to me is just an old story. It's also the sticking point that lead my husband to reject his former church's seminary school ride offer decades ago.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Now, now

Well done, is there a drop of poison in that bucket of alternate truisms idk

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Knowledge of good and evil took away the robot aspect of the creature.....God didn't want robots....idk really

a reply to: Nyiah

edit on 1-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Knowledge of good and evil took away the robot aspect of the creature.....God didn't want robots....idk really

a reply to: Nyiah

That's a good way of putting it. Remember back in the late 90's, when those stupid robotic birds in cages were peddled left and right as good gifts for your elder relatives, or small kids? It might have been loosely akin to that at the start, then realizing it's a gimmicky dud and that real birds are much more interesting to behold.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Now, now

Well done, is there a drop of poison in that bucket of alternate truisms idk

The biggest drop is what Israel is going to do soon and who they will place upon the throne.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
You don't source your quotations, but they appear to come from one or more of the works of the Gnostic thinkers.
Just so that people know they aren't Biblical.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
You don't source your quotations, but they appear to come from one or more of the works of the Gnostic thinkers.

Except the source I learned this off is not of the Earth
edit on 1-9-2020 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   
My thoughts were that Adam and Eve were innocent of sin while they walked with God in the garden and obeyed him. Once they disobeyed him and knew about sin, he stopped having direct contact and left humans to their own means outside of the garden.

A coming of age type story in essence. You loose your childhood innocence to become an adult that has to deal with the real world outside of the Kindergarten of your youth.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I suggest you read a book called: What does God want...... written by Michael H. Heiser

This book is free for Ebook readers....

a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

"I will bring forth a new kingdom, that is of spirit and heart, and that of the flesh will remain of the flesh rotten to its core for the flesh is of the earth and will return to the earth, and those of the spirit will walk with the spirit that dwells for eternity which is the light of the world."

Don't know that spirit kingdom.

That all is clean forever and forever,
That the cool drink from the well tastes so good,
That blackberries are so flavorous and juicy,
That the fruits of the apple-orchard and the orange-orchard, that melons, grapes, peaches, plums, will
none of them poison me,
That when I recline on the grass I do not catch any disease,
Though probably every spear of grass rises out of what was once a catching disease.

Now I am terrified at the Earth, it is that calm and patient,
It grows such sweet things out of such corruptions,
It turns harmless and stainless on its axis, with such endless successions of diseas'd corpses,
It distills such exquisite winds out of such infused fetor,
It renews with such unwitting looks its prodigal, annual, sumptuous crops,
It gives such divine materials to men, and accepts such leavings from them at last.

from Walt Whitman, This Compost

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
a reply to: infolurker

I've always thought that was suspect at best, to hide knowledge that impacts us. Even for what to me is just an old story.

I've always wondered from a storytelling point of view if Adam and Eve were simply not ready to eat the forbidden fruit. Perhaps God would allow them to have a seat at His table and let them partake once they became more developed.

The story has some similarities to that of Prometheus stealing fire for mankind. Zeus' primary fear of giving man fire was that he didn't want man to be in equal standings with the gods.

I believe humans have the ability to become Gods but only through the will of God. It's like, if God is all powerful could He microwave a burrito so hot that He can't even touch it, yes but only if He wills it so.

Most likely there's a process involved in order to evolve into such a being. Not being limited to a physical form is one prerequisite. But I imagine that we're not even close to being mature enough for such powers.

It's a miracle we haven't blown ourselves to kingdom come with nuclear weapons. Do you think Oppenheimer ever felt like Prometheus? If you could prevent humans from having access to atomic energy, would you?

If mankind were to attempt Godhood without His blessing, we wouldn't be good Gods. We'd be more terrifying than the old testament. Maybe that's why the morning star fell.
edit on 1-9-2020 by Psilocyborg because: Heavens gonna burn your eyes

edit on 1-9-2020 by Psilocyborg because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Interesting read.
I like as it tries to Illuminate those in denial or in doubt about that Spiritual attribute/connection humanity has beyond the flesh.

Here is one of my favz.

2 Corinthians 5
New International Version
Awaiting the New Body
5 For we know that if the earthly(A) tent(B) we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands. 2 Meanwhile we groan,(C) longing to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling,(D) 3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked. 4 For while we are in this tent, we groan(E) and are burdened, because we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed instead with our heavenly dwelling,(F) so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life. 5 Now the one who has fashioned us for this very purpose is God, who has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.(G)

6 Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord. 7 For we live by faith, not by sight.(H) 8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.(I) 9 So we make it our goal to please him,(J) whether we are at home in the body or away from it. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us(K) for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

Corinthians 5
King James Version
5 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight

8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.

10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Stay Bright 👍

edit on 9/1/20 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Interesting fact a few years ago I met a wise old man in my dream and he wrote on the dirt with a stick saying CXV53, I wondered what it was and then realized that XV is 15 and C could stand for a name or maybe a chapter.

When I looked it up it said this:

Corinthians 15:3
For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

I thought it might be Urantian.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
I suggest you read a book called: What does God want...... written by Michael H. Heiser

Good question, what any why would an ominpotent transtemporal superbeing want anything?

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   

After reading this, a few questions popped up. Who do you think this person was or represents? Did you get good feelings when communicating with him/her? From reading the OP I don't think I was reading some blasphemous lines. Just because that don't come from bible, doesn't mean that they are less true. Also we find untrue things in the bible too. Too me they sounded right, however I've got some other questions below.

Now in the darkness was born the one who was of and bared the light who had love for all creation, something that was never found in the darkness that consumed all things that were trying to be formed. Yes, the thing they will always hid from you is that before God shone his light there was darkness a force that hungered to devour the creation.

Who was born in the darkness and had love for all creation? Do you know what this force in darkness is, that was before God shone His light? And does this light refer to the creation of this physical universe? It's unclear here what the teller wants to convey, unless he/she wishes to leave the veil of the mystery untouched.

Anyway, this man that says such blasphemous things is off to take a break, I have said enough on the behalf of the message that was meant to be passed on.

Again why blasphemous?! Is it our label to him/her or that's how he/she calls him/herself?

Interesting thread.

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

It is blasphemous for it does not align to the stories taught by man nor the religious teachings of many, there was once another that spoke such similar words. They rejected him, incriminated him and murdered him, he had many names and many faces throughout time...

This person/being/force represents the life in every breath, the wind in every sail and the light of the world that is the truth of many but told by very few.

Hence why to many again they will not know where it is he comes from or where it is he is going, for if they knew of him they would also know of the one who sends him.

But to everyone's surprise Russia will be the nation that will know who he is and of who's authority he comes from, while the false Children of Abraham will sit upon the throne the Son of their True Father. It will be in these times that 2/3rds of the world will fall to the fallen Kingdom.

edit on 1-9-2020 by WanderingMrM because: Hmm...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

It is blasphemous for it does not align to the stories taught by man nor the religious teachings of many,
[...]

This person/being/force represents the life in every breath, the wind in every sail and the light of the world that is the truth of many but told by very few.

Thanks for the clarifications, interesting that Russia pops up in your recent threads. It's of interest to know what the jewish authorities think of an important non-israeli person, maybe he'll be banned there.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join